black man killeed by cops in minnesota

Is it dyslectic fingers day? Do you ever recognize any other crime than crime by black people?
As I understand it the news is that Black Lies Matter is holding demonstrations because the cops killed another dirtbag

If the lefty wackos want to loot and burn over WHITE criminals I will comment on that too

The dude was not complining and wave a gun around and was a fellon not supposed to have gun. watch out minnieaplois the street wiuth be on fire tonight. here we go again riots and carnage coming . ugh!
Art thou drunk, bra???
i have dysgraphia. i dont drink

Good job Horseshitting, you have started another thread for the racist to come and celebrate on.

what is so racist about calling out a fool who waves a gun at police, refuses to put it down, and then gets shot???
Because you don't call out the same white fools when they do it.

Sure I can and I have. Do you think Blacks should get a pass and be allowed to wave guns at police?
I don't think ANYONE should be given a pass and allowed to wave cops at the police, but we see whites do it and live to tell about it.

Good job Horseshitting, you have started another thread for the racist to come and celebrate on.

what is so racist about calling out a fool who waves a gun at police, refuses to put it down, and then gets shot???

The fuck we dont!!!
You people are the ones canoizing black thugs.
White people are happy when a white dumbass gets himself capped by the cops because we dont see race when it comes to crime.

Sure I can and I have. Do you think Blacks should get a pass and be allowed to wave guns at police?
I don't think ANYONE should be given a pass and allowed to wave cops at the police, but we see whites do it and live to tell about it.

How exactly do you wave a cop?
Eh...I guess that makes about as much sense as the finish of your sentence.

dudes making up stuff on whites again. racist as ever.

The fuck we dont!!!
White people are happy when a white dumbass gets himself capped by the cops because we dont see race when it comes to crime.
The fuck you do. When there is a story posted on this board where a crime was committed by someone white they are not labeled a Thug, Violent Criminal, Savage, etc. The story shifts to gun control not the actual white man who committed the murder. Why is that?

I have posted numerous stories of where a white person has pulled out a gun, a knife, etc. on a cop and they are not shot dead. Hell they can suspect that a black man has a gun and will murder him.

dudes making up stuff on whites again. racist as ever.
That is what your numerous threads are Horseshitting.

The fuck we dont!!!
The fuck you do. When there is a story posted on this board where a crime was committed by someone white they are not labeled a Thug, Violent Criminal, Savage, etc. The story shifts to gun control not the actual white man who committed the murder. Why is that?

WTF are you talking about?
You've never heard me defend a white criminal.

I have posted numerous stories of where a white person has pulled out a gun, a knife, etc. on a cop and they are not shot dead. Hell they can suspect that a black man has a gun and will murder him.

No you haven't.

The fuck we dont!!!

WTF are you talking about?
You've never heard me defend a white criminal.
No you just remain silent.

No you haven't.
Since you want to play dumb here is one for you.

Forum List

Back