black man executed for killing white cop

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

read what this black racist trash did to that cop and h had nerve to use racism to get out of the execution. didn't work he is gone now. disgusting.

Some people do commit severe crimes.

On average African Americans and Native Americans get 20% longer sentence for the same crime.

Some people do commit severe crimes.

On average African Americans and Native Americans get 20% longer sentence for the same crime.
native americans have there own judge and jury on the reservation. whites get executed more then blacks sence 1975. yet blacks commit more crimes. the reason blacks get harsher sentences is because most blacks who commit crimes make a career of it.

Last edited:
That's fairly fast justice for these days, I guess. Pretty pathetic, actually. He should have been executed within 2 years and hanged publicly.

I bet they don't move so swiftly when murderers kill civilians.

I bet you cry when they execute white people.
I bet BLM applies for a new multi million dollar mortgage on a mansion when a Black man is shot by police. New Mortgage! Damn straight Black Lives Matter.

read what this black racist trash did to that cop and h had nerve to use racism to get out of the execution. didn't work he is gone now. disgusting.

That took wayyyyyyyy too long.

He should have been executed that same month in 2005.

Forum List

Back