black man charged with killing two men because they were white

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Not surprised in oklahoma. That is were blacks parading up down the streets with guns saying they will kill everyone white in their path. Better what out if you live Oklahoma blacks ae on the war path it seems.

It take a man who is both dumb and unstable to do something like this. I do not blame the utterly stupid BLM and other black supremacist rhetoric for this no more than I blame Trump for Charlotte or metal lyrics for someone slicing their balls with a razor. The rhetoric does not help, of course. But I think it is best to keep the focus on the man who committed the crimes...the sick, malignant POS who took his inner burning hatred and converted it to a double murder. His acts should serve as a total forfeiture of humanity.

Not surprised in oklahoma. That is were blacks parading up down the streets with guns saying they will kill everyone white in their path. Better what out if you live Oklahoma blacks ae on the war path it seems.
I live not far from there & this guy is just another racist loon.

The ignorant & brainwashed militant blacks of the hoods can march around with their homies all they want but they aren't dumb enough to do more than that.
All the bigger cities have their poverty plantations & the gangsta thugs that come from there but OK is as deep red as it gets.
Go 15 minutes in any direction from where this happened & you are once again surrounded by America First people -white, black, brown, red, yellow.
That sh!+ don't fly in Sooner country

Liberals / Democrats are pushing DIVISION & RACISM like never before these days. Its as if they are trying to set off a powder keg within the US that will irrepairably rip this nation apart.

I wonder if Joe Biden will hold a press conference about this hate crime and invite the victim's families to the White House.

Liberals / Democrats are pushing DIVISION & RACISM like never before these days. Its as if they are trying to set off a powder keg within the US that will irrepairably rip this nation apart.
exactly

He should be executed.

If you go out and willingly, knowingly and intentionally kill someone then you should be taken right from court and executed, your body cremated and public records erased. Same thing for child diddlers.

We do that for a year and you better believe nonsense murders like this will take a steep decline.

Oh, and fuck that nword.

He should be executed.

If you go out and willingly, knowingly and intentionally kill someone then you should be taken right from court and executed, your body cremated and public records erased. Same thing for child diddlers.

We do that for a year and you better believe nonsense murders like this will take a steep decline.

Oh, and fuck that nword.
Yet the leftists are more inflamed over a brave (white) Marine who stepped in to save innocent and more vulnerable passengers from a violent (black) criminal who threatened to kill somebody.

He should be executed.

Oh, and fuck that nword.
in democratic america its let black hood do what they want cause we need the vote. put innocent whites in jail for nothing.

Forum List

Back