Zone1 Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, you mean white people shouldn't feel guilty about 400 years of murder, rape, torture and forced servitude?
No they shouldn't. No one alive today has participated in these activities against blacks. Guilt should only be felt for your OWN ACTIONS. Should I feel guilty because another white man named Adolph Hitler or Joseph Stalin killed millions of his own citizens?

Last edited:
All of the relevant evidence indicates that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and East Asians. This does not mean that there are no blacks with genius level IQ's; it means that they are extremely rare.

I have had extensive experience with the three major race groups. My personal observations confirm the evidence: most blacks are unintelligent and sexually irresponsible; many black men are dangerous.

If I have the time to do it, I evaluate blacks as individuals, using the same criteria I uses in evaluating whites. Nevertheless, I have learned to take precautions with young black men I do not know that are unnecessary with young white men, young Oriental men, and even young Hispanic men I do not know.

Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the tribal environments of sub Saharan Africa cause many to earn felony convictions in civilized countries. Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the ability to contribute to civilization.

Anyone who thinks that most, or even a sizable minority, of the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers, and violent street criminals should work in a black slum school for several years as a substituent teacher.
You sound just like my son.

Correct. The cost per-student in the DC public schools is twice that of neighborhood Fairfax public schools, yet still the DC public students are way behind academically.

More money doesn’t solve the problem.

No effort was ever made that was adequate. And a lot of them, like busing, were vehemently opposed by white people.

The funding for Head Start was slight... so are the results.

I think you fundamentally misunderstand what Head Start is. You seem to think it's another program to help black people. Instead, it was a poverty relief program, and like most of them, they barely address the needs.

To even qualify for head start, you have to be incredibly dirt poor.. Such as a salary of $17,000 for a family with two children.

The pittance we spend on it is like fairy wings on a cement truck. The federal outlay for Head Start is 8 Billion. That sounds like a lot, but given that 50 million Americans live below the poverty line, it just isn't that much.

No effort was ever made that was adequate. And a lot of them, like busing, were vehemently opposed by white people.

The funding for Head Start was slight... so are the results.

I think you fundamentally misunderstand what Head Start is. You seem to think it's another program to help black people. Instead, it was a poverty relief program, and like most of them, they barely address the needs.

To even qualify for head start, you have to be incredibly dirt poor.. Such as a salary of $17,000 for a family with two children.

The pittance we spend on it is like fairy wings on a cement truck. The federal outlay for Head Start is 8 Billion. That sounds like a lot, but given that 50 million Americans live below the poverty line, it just isn't that much.
The problem with the idea that poverty still exists because we don't throw enough resources at it has one fatal flaw. That is that resources are limited.

Yes, theoretically money is unlimited when we have a government willing to print as much as they feel they need. But there are a finite number of teachers qualified to and willing to teach a program like head start. We are scraping the bottom of the barrel for teachers as it is, due to the hell hole that the government has turned many Public Schools into.

The solution to Poverty is the same as the solution to chikd abuse. Someone has to break the cycle. Someone has to say "that was my parents and their parentsbut that won't be me."

Once someone says that and means it then future Generations need not perpetuate either abuse or poverty.

The primarily white male power structure in this country has provided persons of color with every opportunity to succeed. Sure, there may be some beach clubs run by democrats that still do not allow persons of color, but economically speaking the opportunities are there for all.

MAGA Blacks represent those blacks who have decided to stop whining and take advantage of the opportunities offered. No shame in accepting the opportunities provided by wealthy whites. That is how all successful white people became successful.

The problem with the idea that poverty still exists because we don't throw enough resources at it has one fatal flaw. That is that resources are limited.

Yes, theoretically money is unlimited when we have a government willing to print as much as they feel they need. But there are a finite number of teachers qualified to and willing to teach a program like head start. We are scraping the bottom of the barrel for teachers as it is, due to the hell hole that the government has turned many Public Schools into.

The solution to Poverty is the same as the solution to chikd abuse. Someone has to break the cycle. Someone has to say "that was my parents and their parentsbut that won't be me."

Once someone says that and means it then future Generations need not perpetuate either abuse or poverty.

The primarily white male power structure in this country has provided persons of color with every opportunity to succeed. Sure, there may be some beach clubs run by democrats that still do not allow persons of color, but economically speaking the opportunities are there for all.

MAGA Blacks represent those blacks who have decided to stop whining and take advantage of the opportunities offered. No shame in accepting the opportunities provided by wealthy whites. That is how all successful white people became successful.
Poverty exists because the vast majority of the poor do not take the three basic steps to get out of it:

1. Finish high school
2. Don’t have babies you can’t afford
3. Get taxpayer-funded vocational training or a vocational-oriented A.A. degree

It’s not rocket science.

Poverty exists because the vast majority of the poor do not take the three basic steps to get out of it:

1. Finish high school
2. Don’t have babies you can’t afford
3. Get taxpayer-funded vocational training or a vocational-oriented A.A. degree

It’s not rocket science.
Unfortunately, that does not always work. A high school friend I have kept in touch with graduated from college, and served in the Army. He never had children. During most of his adult life he worked at two jobs. He could place all his few belongings into his old car.

But the point isn't a future wrong, it's about opportunity. There's a very good reason why you allow slightly less qualified (but qualified nonetheless) blacks ahead of slightly more qualified white people. That is to spread opportunity around. Another white kid in medical school is going to set up a shop giving Botox to wrinkly old ladies. Another black kid in medical school is more likely to work in an inner city hospital providing care to underserved communities. So it's a matter of a greater good.

Conversely, because we attached too much prestige to Ivy League Schools, in terms of leadership of business and government, then by all fairness, we have to strive for affirmative action.

What is fair about lowering objective standards of excellence for Negroes, while in the process discriminating against whites and Orientals who can meet the standards? How do I benefit from going to a black doctor who could not meet the standards?

Unfortunately, that does not always work. A high school friend I have kept in touch with graduated from college, and served in the Army. He never had children. During most of his adult life he worked at two jobs. He could place all his few belongings into his old car.
There are always exceptions, but the vast majority of poor people could move beyond it by following the three steps I outlined.

There are always exceptions, but the vast majority of poor people could move beyond it by following the three steps I outlined.
They could move into the working poor. The working poor earn minimum wage, or little more. They receive no health and retirement benefits. Like my friend, they play the game by the rules, but they receive none of the rewards.

What is fair about lowering objective standards of excellence for Negroes, while in the process discriminating against whites and Orientals who can meet the standards? How do I benefit from going to a black doctor who could not meet the standards?
And just as bad, lowering standards for blacks hurts the 33% percent of them who would have gotten into med school even with the white standards, for example. Most people will question whether the equally qualified black doctors are among the two out of three who were not. It‘s a valid question, given that the odds are that the black doctor in front of you would NOT have gotten in had he been white.

They could move into the working poor. The working poor earn minimum wage, or little more. They receive no health and retirement benefits. Like my friend, they play the game by the rules, but they receive none of the rewards.
The working poor DO receive benefits, especially food stamps and subsidized housing. I knew someone who qualified as the “working poor,” and she got a townhouse rental for $87 a month.

The working poor DO receive benefits, especially food stamps and subsidized housing. I knew someone who qualified as the “working poor,” and she got a townhouse rental for $87 a month.
I doubt that is available to everyone with a minimum wage job. It was never available for me when I had minimum wage jobs. One time I applied for food stamps when I was unemployed. I did not qualify even then.

I have no sympathy for life time welfare recipients. The working poor are the salt of the world. The working poor do not benefit from tax cuts for the rich.

What was his major in college? I know many people who have degrees, sometimes several. Not one of which leads to employment.

I doubt that is available to everyone with a minimum wage job. It was never available for me when I had minimum wage jobs. One time I applied for food stamps when I was unemployed. I did not qualify even then.

I have no sympathy for life time welfare recipients. The working poor are the salt of the world. The working poor do not benefit from tax cuts for the rich.
The working poor are not the salt of THIS country, at least in liberal areas. They get food stamps, Medicaid, subsidized housing, free breakfasts and lunches for their kids, and don’t contribute in a penny. They are net takers.

The salt of the country are country are the working class - high school diplomas, paying full rent on their homes, and over the cut-off for government giveaways. They are the ones whom Democrats disdainfully referred to as morons in flyover country, and they voted overwhelmingly for Trump. And before COVID, they were doing much better under him.

Now look where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back