Zone1 Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the enemies of merit, qualifications, and excellence, which are the only factors that should matter. Affirmative action lowers standards for blacks. It creates no opportunities. It takes them from whites and east Asians who deserve them, and gives them to blacks who do not deserve them, and who cannot perform adequately in the positions to which they are advanced.

Um, a couple of points here.

First, the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action have been white women.
Secondly, as much as you all go on about "Merit" and what you would do, most of you are never going to be in a position to hire anyone.

The reality is I've worked with one person who got a job because of an AA requirement (and her gender was probably as much a factor as her race), and I've worked with a bunch of people who only got jobs because they were related to the boss, sleeping with the boss, or drinking buddies with the boss. And those people are FAR worse to work with.

Guy, you spend your life trying to rationalize your hatred of black people, accumulating debunked studies. You are pretty much up there with flat-earthers and holocaust deniers.
No I am not. I admire Jews, respect, Judaism, love Israel, and rerget the Holocaust. I like blacks when they lack felony convictions and illegitimate children.

You are up there with those who denied Copernicus and Galileo.

I am not a white nationalist, a white supremacist, and I do not identify with the alt right.

I am a heriditarian and a race realist. We have the facts on our side. Those of your persuasion have the power.

You really are wrong. There is no inherent difference in the intelligence levels of blacks, Whites and Asians. It is the result of community and family direction. A black child will generally not get support from either the family or the community. He or she might be beaten for acting white. The family will offer nothing.
Why can't Shakir read? Why Shakir Can't Read

A white child gets family and community support. The goal is a well rounded individual. Community involvement and sports is considered integral. There is time set aside for homework. Studies and reading are important activities.

Asian families prize educational achievement above all else. Parents take an active role in studies providing extra classes and tutoring. The community looks down on the mere achievers rather than over achievers. There are no excuses. If an Asian child doesn't do well his or her mother is apt to wonder Where did I go wrong?

Put a black child into an Asian family and there would be no difference between that child and any other Asian child.
If what you say is true Head Start and No Child left behind would have closed the race gap. They did not. They hardly had any effect at all.

For every woman accepted into a college because of her sex exactly one man is rejected from that college because of his sex. For every black or hispanic that is accepted into a medical school because of their race, exactly one white or Asian is rejected from that medical school because of their race.

And so what if they are?

Of course white men gave themselves Affirmative Action, and for a lot more than189 years. I'm glad you recognize that AA is nothing more than racial discrimination.

Therefore it is fair to assume that white men with great achievement might not have been so great on a level playing field. Would Babe Ruth have been the homerun king if blacks had been allowed in the major leagues in those days? Fair question to ask, wouldn't you agree?

You cannot undo past wrongs with present and future wrongs.

Um, a bunch of things. First Babe Ruth would have been fine in a desegregated MLB. Even after desegregation, it still took decades for Hank Aaron to break his HR Record, and that was with longer seasons and more games. It took more decades for Barry Bonds to break Aaron's record, and that guy was using freaking Steroids.

But the point isn't a future wrong, it's about opportunity. There's a very good reason why you allow slightly less qualified (but qualified nonetheless) blacks ahead of slightly more qualified white people. That is to spread opportunity around. Another white kid in medical school is going to set up a shop giving Botox to wrinkly old ladies. Another black kid in medical school is more likely to work in an inner city hospital providing care to underserved communities. So it's a matter of a greater good.

Conversely, because we attached too much prestige to Ivy League Schools, in terms of leadership of business and government, then by all fairness, we have to strive for affirmative action.

So you have two kids.

One of them is a white kid from an affluent suburb who got 1550 on his SAT test, after his parents invested a bunch of money in tutors and test preparation.

The other is a black kid from a less affluent neighborhood who got 1500 on his SAT test, but worked hard despite going to a school that had nowhere near the resources the other kid had.

What is fair, giving the kid who is trying hard a chance, or just perpetuating the white privilege by giving the white kid that shot. It's not like the white kid is going to be digging ditches, he's probably just going to go to a state university and get a degree that is slightly less prestiguous, but he'll be fine.

As an employer, I try to hire the people who will do the job I need done efficiently and effectively and who also don't give me a lot of grief and who fit in well with their coworkers and add to an amicable, pleasant work environment.

So from a purely selfish standpoint--I prefer to call it practical--I indeed might select William from the stack of resumes to call in for an interview before I selected Hakeem who I figure is pretty much indoctrinated in so-called 'black culture' meaning anti-white, rejecting normal American attitudes, dress, speech, protocol and more likely to be an activist that could create problems.

Now if William comes in and happens to be black, is well groomed, appropriately dressed, well spoken, and professional as I would expect from a good white, Hispanic, or Asian applicant, he and I will have no problem whatsoever. If Hakeem was that kind of employee we would get along fine, but I'll admit I would probably interview William before Hakeem.

There should be no such thing as a 'black culture' for people whose American ancestry goes back to the 18th Century. Of course parents have the right to name their kids anything they want within reason. I'm just saying that giving a kid a name that automatically labels him or her a potential black activist is not doing the kid any favors.
Unless you, as an employer, personally had experiences with employees like that (which would make it more understandable) then aren't you buying into a stereotype that may not be true?

There is no such thing as a single "American culture". How would you defne it? Is it the Cajun culture of Louisiana Bayous? Is it the culture of the deep south? Appalachian? Is it it the west coast liberalism? Or New Yorkers? Southwest Mex Tex? They are all American sub-cultures. Black American is a culture that developed out of over 3 centuries of seperation as a seperate community that was not allowed to be part of "American" culture. Combined with the cultural heritage of the African countries their ancestors came from, they created a unique, rich and 100% American culture. To deny that is wrong in my opinion, also to assume one is automatically an activist out to create trouble because of a cultural affiliation.

It reminds me of something my mother told me when she first started in her profession. They did not like to hire married women because they would have babies and quit. The assumption being a woman can't be both a professional and a mother, and can't arrange child care to be a reliable employee.

If what you say is true Head Start and No Child left behind would have closed the race gap. They did not. They hardly had any effect at all.
No Child Left Behind was a disaster. It accomplished no real education other than forcing teachers to teach to the test. It wouldn't have closed any gaps.

No I am not. I admire Jews, respect, Judaism, love Israel, and rerget the Holocaust. I like blacks when they lack felony convictions and illegitimate children.

Again, you miss the point. It's not that your obnoxious views aren't the same as theirs, it's that they are just as obnoxious in the putting effort into rationalizing attrocities.

If you talk to a 1930's Nazi, he would have the whole list of why the Jews were evil, just like you have your list of why blacks are evil. And he would have totally believed that because Dr. Goebbels and Dr. Mengele said so. And I mean, they the word "Doctor" before their names, that must make them right. Isn't this your point when you use titles for guys like Murray and Jensen? Why, they are professors, that must mean they are smart, and not just screwballs who got tenure and didn't get fired.

You are up there with those who denied Copernicus and Galileo.

Nobody denied Copernicus. In fact, when Copernicus submitted his findings, the Church was like "Fine" and adopted them into correcting the calendar. What got Galileo into trouble is that he started insisting that the Heliocentric model contradicted the Bible's statement that the Earth was at the center of the universe.

I am not a white nationalist, a white supremacist, and I do not identify with the alt right.

So you are trying to whitewash your hate, I'm happy for you. I'll be happier when people like you are cancelled like Scott Adams.

I am a heriditarian and a race realist. We have the facts on our side. Those of your persuasion have the power.
They used to call you people "Social Darwinists", and they are pretty much up there with Phrenologists in scientific credibility.

You really are wrong. There is no inherent difference in the intelligence levels of blacks, Whites and Asians. It is the result of community and family direction. A black child will generally not get support from either the family or the community. He or she might be beaten for acting white. The family will offer nothing.
Why can't Shakir read? Why Shakir Can't Read

A white child gets family and community support. The goal is a well rounded individual. Community involvement and sports is considered integral. There is time set aside for homework. Studies and reading are important activities.

Asian families prize educational achievement above all else. Parents take an active role in studies providing extra classes and tutoring. The community looks down on the mere achievers rather than over achievers. There are no excuses. If an Asian child doesn't do well his or her mother is apt to wonder Where did I go wrong?

Put a black child into an Asian family and there would be no difference between that child and any other Asian child.
Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 2005, Vol. 11, No. 2, 235–294
Copyright 2005 by the American Psychological Association 1076-8971/05/$12.00 DOI: 10.1037/1076-8971.11.2.235

THIRTY YEARS OF RESEARCH ON RACE DIFFERENCES IN COGNITIVE ABILITY J. Philippe Rushton The University of Western Ontario Arthur R. Jensen University of California, Berkeley

The culture-only (0% genetic–100% environmental) and the hereditarian (50% genetic–50% environmental) models of the causes of mean Black–White differences in cognitive ability are compared and contrasted across 10 categories of evidence: the worldwide distribution of test scores, g factor of mental ability, heritability, brain size and cognitive ability, transracial adoption, racial admixture, regression, related life-history traits, human origins research, and hypothesized environmental variables. The new evidence reviewed here points to some genetic component in Black–White differences in mean IQ. The implication for public policy is that the discrimination model (i.e., Black–White differences in socially valued outcomes will be equal barring discrimination) must be tempered by a distributional model (i.e., Black–White outcomes reflect underlying group characteristics)

Invalid CRT morons can only discuss race, because they do not understand MATH, SCIENCE, HISTORY, ECONOMICS, and ENGLISH

The Democrat Party believes Blacks, just Blacks, and only Blacks do not have the right to disagree with the Democrat Party. That is RACISM. And the OP pushes that bigotry because the OP gets a government check and UNCLE TOM he is...

No Child Left Behind was a disaster. It accomplished no real education other than forcing teachers to teach to the test. It wouldn't have closed any gaps.
No effort has ever closed race gaps, regardless of the amount of time and money spend on it.

Head Start was never funded to the point to be effective, and it didn't only benefit black kids.
That is like saying that the reason tax cuts for the rich did not balance the budget was because taxes for the rich were not cut enough.

The tax payers have the right to expect some benefits from Head Start. The benefits are slight, and transitory.

Hector is repeating that same trifling scientific racism.

Seymour,

Stop being white trying to say what blacks are waiting for .
Second time you've asked me to stop being white. I don't know how to do that, and if I did, I don't know why I should.
"Mexicans" are the indigenous people here,
Right, Spanish was one of the pre-columbian languages. :rolleyes:
they are so called by the white man, "Indian" nations. Blacks, "Hispanics" Asians and "Native Americans" are fine with the demographic shift.
If they are not, how could they stop it?
This country should return to it's original population base that was destroyed when whites tried killing off so many of the nations that were here. We're fine with that and watch as the racist predictions made don't happen.
You mean that whites should go back to Europe and blacks back to Africa?

After you, sir.

No effort has ever closed race gaps, regardless of the amount of time and money spend on it.

No effort was ever made that was adequate. And a lot of them, like busing, were vehemently opposed by white people.

That is like saying that the reason tax cuts for the rich did not balance the budget was because taxes for the rich were not cut enough.

The tax payers have the right to expect some benefits from Head Start. The benefits are slight, and transitory.

The funding for Head Start was slight... so are the results.

I think you fundamentally misunderstand what Head Start is. You seem to think it's another program to help black people. Instead, it was a poverty relief program, and like most of them, they barely address the needs.

To even qualify for head start, you have to be incredibly dirt poor.. Such as a salary of $17,000 for a family with two children.

The pittance we spend on it is like fairy wings on a cement truck. The federal outlay for Head Start is 8 Billion. That sounds like a lot, but given that 50 million Americans live below the poverty line, it just isn't that much.

Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 2005, Vol. 11, No. 2, 235–294
Copyright 2005 by the American Psychological Association 1076-8971/05/$12.00 DOI: 10.1037/1076-8971.11.2.235

THIRTY YEARS OF RESEARCH ON RACE DIFFERENCES IN COGNITIVE ABILITY J. Philippe Rushton The University of Western Ontario Arthur R. Jensen University of California, Berkeley

The culture-only (0% genetic–100% environmental) and the hereditarian (50% genetic–50% environmental) models of the causes of mean Black–White differences in cognitive ability are compared and contrasted across 10 categories of evidence: the worldwide distribution of test scores, g factor of mental ability, heritability, brain size and cognitive ability, transracial adoption, racial admixture, regression, related life-history traits, human origins research, and hypothesized environmental variables. The new evidence reviewed here points to some genetic component in Black–White differences in mean IQ. The implication for public policy is that the discrimination model (i.e., Black–White differences in socially valued outcomes will be equal barring discrimination) must be tempered by a distributional model (i.e., Black–White outcomes reflect underlying group characteristics)

Thank you for that study. It followed the findings of The Bell Curve. Basically that blacks breed towards stupidity. I didn't do these studies, or any studies. I came by my views from personal observation. Or are exceptional black achievers like Dr. Carson and Condoleeza Rice explained by an aberration? A one off, outside the norm.

Unless you, as an employer, personally had experiences with employees like that (which would make it more understandable) then aren't you buying into a stereotype that may not be true?

There is no such thing as a single "American culture". How would you defne it? Is it the Cajun culture of Louisiana Bayous? Is it the culture of the deep south? Appalachian? Is it it the west coast liberalism? Or New Yorkers? Southwest Mex Tex? They are all American sub-cultures. Black American is a culture that developed out of over 3 centuries of seperation as a seperate community that was not allowed to be part of "American" culture. Combined with the cultural heritage of the African countries their ancestors came from, they created a unique, rich and 100% American culture. To deny that is wrong in my opinion, also to assume one is automatically an activist out to create trouble because of a cultural affiliation.

It reminds me of something my mother told me when she first started in her profession. They did not like to hire married women because they would have babies and quit. The assumption being a woman can't be both a professional and a mother, and can't arrange child care to be a reliable employee.
I have had to deal with both male and female employers who preferred to hire men as they were far less likely to need time off to be with sick kids or on snow days or in the summer when schools were closed or whatever. In fact that is often why some women's salaries are lower than men's because they have kids and aren't as free to travel or work overtime etc. and that's okay. And sensible women know they make that choice when they choose to have kids and put those kids first in priorities which is as it should be.

There are also the issues of militant women who are offended by any off color remark or the sexy pinup in a cubicle or whatever and create a hostile or uneasy work environment protesting 'sexual harassment' or being made 'uncomfortable' or whatever when people are just being themselves. The threat of litigation is always hanging over the boss's head. I would avoid hiring such people every single time.

And if the activist black person is going to make his race the most important thing about him or her, and is likely to sue if he or she is fired or not hired, I can understand why an employer would be reluctant to interview him/her in the first place.

It is not sexism or racism in these cases. Most employers are not into social activism or social work. They want people who can do the job and work together effectively, a cohesive and congenial work force, and with as few personnel problems for the boss as possible.

And all people regardless of race, ethnicity, creed or whatever should understand that.

And again those who promote a 'black culture' as something that should be defended or recognized are proactively separating people into groups via skin color and promoting racism rather than promoting a culture in which skin color is of no more importance than eye color or hair color.

Last edited:
Thank you for that study. It followed the findings of The Bell Curve. Basically that blacks breed towards stupidity. I didn't do these studies, or any studies. I came by my views from personal observation. Or are exceptional black achievers like Dr. Carson and Condoleeza Rice explained by an aberration? A one off, outside the norm.
All of the relevant evidence indicates that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and East Asians. This does not mean that there are no blacks with genius level IQ's; it means that they are extremely rare.

I have had extensive experience with the three major race groups. My personal observations confirm the evidence: most blacks are unintelligent and sexually irresponsible; many black men are dangerous.

If I have the time to do it, I evaluate blacks as individuals, using the same criteria I uses in evaluating whites. Nevertheless, I have learned to take precautions with young black men I do not know that are unnecessary with young white men, young Oriental men, and even young Hispanic men I do not know.

Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in the tribal environments of sub Saharan Africa cause many to earn felony convictions in civilized countries. Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the ability to contribute to civilization.

Anyone who thinks that most, or even a sizable minority, of the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers, and violent street criminals should work in a black slum school for several years as a substituent teacher.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back