Zone1 Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
None require a mental aptitude test that I am aware of. This has more to do with his idea of Blacks posessing a genetically inferior intelligence which he then uses to support eugenics.
Perhaps and I get the gist, but I don't know him or what he generally posts. I try to debate the point made instead of the ideology or whatever of the person making it.

Perhaps and I get the gist, but I don't know him or what he generally posts. I try to debate the point made instead of the ideology or whatever of the person making it.
It's been his point throughout this thread, over multiple posts. That is why I mentioned. He is carrying on into trade schools, by implying they are too dumb to get into them.

You are assuming all things including history are equal. they aren't. It left us a complex and twisted legacy that is still with us.

Such as:

• The idea that Black parents are somehow responsible for every black kid while white parents have no such expectation thrust on them when a white kid commits a mass school shooting (ie why don't white parents do a better job)

• The employer that discards applications with black sounding names.

• Inequities in treatment that are hard to explain whether it is how black kids are more likely to get detention than white kids for the same offense or the justice system.

• A culture of lowered expectations for black kids in classrooms.

Jewish people and Black people do not have a shared history or shared experiences in this country.

I'm not saying this is an excuse, but it can make success a more difficult path to navigate and require a different set of solutions. That is also a reason I strongly support First Gen student admissions. Educated parents are more likely to have kids who get a college education.
Playing devil's advocate here but addressing a few of your points:

Assuming their respective track records for behavior is similar, it is certainly immoral, wrong, and counter productive for a black kid to get detention for doing the exact same thing as the white kid who didn't get detention. That is racist pure and simple.

But if black kids are acting up more than the white kids, black kids are more likely to get detention and that likely has nothing to do with racism. The statistics never recognize that particular fact though.

Likewise if a predominantly black community has a measurably higher crime rate than the adjacent predominantly white community, it is far more likely that more black people than white people will be detained, arrested, and charged. Again that likely has nothing to do with racism.

People choose the culture they will embrace. Why would a parent give his/her child a 'black' sounding name knowing that it will immediately identify the person as a black person instead of just a person?

The government has made lawsuits from minorities who are fired far more likely than firing a white person. So if an employer has had far more bad experiences with black people, especially black employees, is he/she really racist to choose to interview Bill or Larry or Claudia rather than Aaliyah or Hakeem or Jahmir or is he/she just being practical in not inviting a hassle?

Most of the kids these days descended from people with entirely common first names. So the intent with the 'black' sounding name is obviously to brand them as black. And that in itself might be racist on the part of the parents?

And I think it wrong to hold parents of any race, ethnicity, creed or whatever responsible for the behavior of their majority age kids UNLESS they knew their kid was about to do a very bad thing and failed to try to stop or report him/her.

Okay stepping off my soapbox now.

bbb.m

Many people don't have the talent for computer programming and similar trades. It is not a matter of race, but I understand why people like you need to make it racist.

I am using the term correctly here: a racist is someone who believes one race is superior or inferior to another.

It's disturbing that there are others who seem to share that view.

And eugenics? I thought ideas like that were well behind us given history.
The three major races differ significantly in average qualities a nation needs to thrive. These are intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy. These differences have evolved over a period of many centuries and several thousands of years, If we have learned anything from the failure of the Great Society it should be that social welfare spending and social reform cannot solve problems caused by personal inadequacies. they often make the problems worse.

I would rather discuss racial differences in average ability levels and behavior. These differences can be observed and verified. The word "inferior" is to vague for a topic that is emotionally laden, but important to discuss honestly.

As more jobs are superannuated by computer technology and automation the cost of not practicing a form of eugenics will grow. Denying the importance of IQ differences does not make the importance disappear.

It's been his point throughout this thread, over multiple posts. That is why I mentioned. He is carrying on into trade schools, by implying they are too dumb to get into them.
I don't think race has anything to do with criminality or intelligence. I think culture has more to do with it. If the mass of people accept that education is a waste of time, they will do poorly on tests that measure intelligence and knowledge. If making an easy buck by stealing or assaulting people is acceptable to many people, some will turn to crime. That is especially true if there is a low chance of being caught and punished for criminality.

I assume that this comment is directed at me. I have never said that all blacks are too stupid to get into trade schools. I have never said that no whites are too stupid to get into trade schools.

I do believe, on the basis of all the relevant evidence, that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites, just as whites tend to be less intelligent that East Asians.

I welcome challenges to my opinions. However, I welcome challenges to what I really believe, and not attacks on distortions of my opinions. Distorting an opinion in order to make it easy to refute is known as The Straw Man Fallacy.

Playing devil's advocate here but addressing a few of your points:

Assuming their respective track records for behavior is similar, it is certainly immoral, wrong, and counter productive for a black kid to get detention for doing the exact same thing as the white kid who didn't get detention. That is racist pure and simple.

But if black kids are acting up more than the white kids, black kids are more likely to get detention and that likely has nothing to do with racism. The statistics never recognize that particular fact though.

That's a fair point, although statistics can narrow it down. I've seen that when they are looking at criminal convictions and sentencing.

Likewise if a predominantly black community has a measurably higher crime rate than the adjacent predominantly white community, it is far more likely that more black people than white people will be detained, arrested, and charged. Again that likely has nothing to do with racism.
Agree.

People choose the culture they will embrace. Why would a parent give his/her child a 'black' sounding name knowing that it will immediately identify the person as a black person instead of just a person?

People should not have to hide their culture or heritage to avoid persecution...and "black culture" IS American culture.

The government has made lawsuits from minorities who are fired far more likely than firing a white person. So if an employer has had far more bad experiences with black people, especially black employees, is he/she really racist to choose to interview Bill or Larry or Claudia rather than Aaliyah or Hakeem or Jahmir or is he/she just being practical in not inviting a hassle?
Yes, I think so. Individuals should be treated as individuals and evaluated based on their merit and whatever other qualities the employer looks for in an applicant.

Most of the kids these days descended from people with entirely common first names. So the intent with the 'black' sounding name is obviously to brand them as black. And that in itself might be racist on the part of the parents?

Names are chosen for many reasons. The "common" first names we are used to reflect European heritage...not necessarily an American one. Americans, I read, are constantly reinventing themselves.. and it is reflected in name choices.

Who ever heard of Madison, Makenzie, Kennedy, or Dakota as first names for girls? Yet, here they are.

Names can reflect heritage, family history or just something that sounds nice. Why shouldn't Black people be free to do so? No, it isn't racist. No more so than a Latino naming their child Maria.

And I think it wrong to hold parents of any race, ethnicity, creed or whatever responsible for the behavior of their majority age kids UNLESS they knew their kid was about to do a very bad thing and failed to try to stop or report him/her.

Totally agree on that!

Okay stepping off my soapbox now.

😊

I assume that this comment is directed at me. I have never said that all blacks are too stupid to get into trade schools. I have never said that no whites are too stupid to get into trade schools.

I do believe, on the basis of all the relevant evidence, that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites, just as whites tend to be less intelligent that East Asians.

I welcome challenges to my opinions. However, I welcome challenges to what I really believe, and not attacks on distortions of my opinions. Distorting an opinion in order to make it easy to refute is known as The Straw Man Fallacy.
You are very clever in how you choose to word things, but the more you talk the more you reveal, like with eugenics being admirable.

The three major races differ significantly in average qualities a nation needs to thrive. These are intelligence, and rates of crime and illegitimacy. These differences have evolved over a period of many centuries and several thousands of years, If we have learned anything from the failure of the Great Society it should be that social welfare spending and social reform cannot solve problems caused by personal inadequacies. they often make the problems worse.

I'm calling BS on this. Nothing evolves in a couple of centures or even a couple of millinium like that.

Second, if illegitimacy was a "racial" trait you would see a higher level it in all black societies, and you don't.

I would rather discuss racial differences in average ability levels and behavior. These differences can be observed and verified. The word "inferior" is to vague for a topic that is emotionally laden, but important to discuss honestly.
Your "observations" are hardly objective nor are they accurate. Yes. "Inferior" IS a tricky term isn't it? However you have clearly articulated your belief that some races are "superior", that means you must consider some (or, let's be honest here, one) inferior.

As more jobs are superannuated by computer technology and automation the cost of not practicing a form of eugenics will grow. Denying the importance of IQ differences does not make the importance disappear.
IQ (which describes only one type of intelligence) is not the only attribute people need to be successful individually and collectively.

Eugenics is what Hitler practiced. Yours is just a more civilized sounding version of the same atrocity.

A lot of Black Democrats are counting on the whole "demographics is destiny" idea, and hoping that the more the nonwhite population grows, the less power whites will have and the more power blacks will have.

It is true that the non-white population is growing faster than the white population and that a shrinking percent of the population is white. But . . . the growth in non-whites is coming primarily from Latinos, not from blacks.

1685412413197.png

The Hispanic population is now 2.5% more of the overall population, while the black population has risen in the same time by only three tenths of a percent of the overall population. At that rate, Hispanics will soon be almost twice the share of the population as blacks.

Those MAGA blacks may actually help the black population increase since they won't abort their babies as black and white Democrats do. Black MAGA support for restrictions on abortion will help also, since pro-abortionists began by targeting black babies and that continues to this day.

The Catholic Church may waiver in its opposition to abortion, but the Pentacostal movement is taking hold in the Hispanic community in a big way.

The other nonwhite group taking a larger share of the population is Asians. They are non-white, but they will not ally with blacks in any coming political racial struggle that for some reason some self-identified black posters on here look forward to.

For that matter, Hispanics are not a reliable ally for blacks politically, either. White Democrats tend to pity blacks and feel guilty for causing their plight. Hispanics feel no such guilt and often speak contemptuously of black failure to take advantage of the opporturnities this country offers. Combine whites and Hispanics, and that population has grown not shrunk.

As it was at the end of the Civil War, becoming Republicans is by far the best path for individual blacks to achieve political power. Not to mention the greater dignity of not having to rely on the "kindly whites" of the Democratic Party.

The black MAGA is loved by the white racist.

I'm calling BS on this. Nothing evolves in a couple of centures or even a couple of millinium like that.

Second, if illegitimacy was a "racial" trait you would see a higher level it in all black societies, and you don't.

Your "observations" are hardly objective nor are they accurate. Yes. "Inferior" IS a tricky term isn't it? However you have clearly articulated your belief that some races are "superior", that means you must consider some (or, let's be honest here, one) inferior.

IQ (which describes only one type of intelligence) is not the only attribute people need to be successful individually and collectively.

Eugenics is what Hitler practiced. Yours is just a more civilized sounding version of the same atrocity.
Hector is repeating that same trifling scientific racism.

Seymour,

Stop being white trying to say what blacks are waiting for . "Mexicans" are the indigenous people here, they are so called by the white man, "Indian" nations. Blacks, "Hispanics" Asians and "Native Americans" are fine with the demographic shift. This country should return to it's original population base that was destroyed when whites tried killing off so many of the nations that were here. We're fine with that and watch as the racist predictions made don't happen.

Last edited:
Those MAGA blacks may actually help the black population increase since they won't abort their babies as black and white Democrats do. Black MAGA support for restrictions on abortion will help also, since pro-abortionists began by targeting black babies and that continues to this day.
MAGA blacks are of no good to the black community. It's funny how racists think, on one hand blacks are having too many babies out of wedlock, on the other, blacks are being targeted for abortion.

The other nonwhite group taking a larger share of the population is Asians. They are non-white, but they will not ally with blacks in any coming political racial struggle that for some reason some self-identified black posters on here look forward to.
One of the original black panthers was an Asian. So again, you really need to shut up about this since you're white and you really have no clue.

For that matter, Hispanics are not a reliable ally for blacks politically, either. White Democrats tend to pity blacks and feel guilty for causing their plight. Hispanics feel no such guilt and often speak contemptuously of black failure to take advantage of the opporturnities this country offers. Combine whites and Hispanics, and that population has grown not shrunk.
Another incorrect assertion. Whites have done hispanics the same way they have treated blacks minus the slavery. Blacks have not failed to do jack squat. Apparently you don't know many people who aren't white.

As it was at the end of the Civil War, becoming Republicans is by far the best path for individual blacks to achieve political power. Not to mention the greater dignity of not having to rely on the "kindly whites" of the Democratic Party.

No, it isn't. We were Republicans for 100 years and all we got was Jim Crow. Again, stop being white thinking you can tell what blacks need. Your white ---es don't even know what YOU need. Everything you said in these quotes is wrong. I doubt if you have ever had a real serious and blunt discussion with any Asian or Hispanic about race in America. I have and you should be VERY concerned.

You really are wrong. There is no inherent difference in the intelligence levels of blacks, Whites and Asians. It is the result of community and family direction. A black child will generally not get support from either the family or the community. He or she might be beaten for acting white. The family will offer nothing.
Why can't Shakir read? Why Shakir Can't Read

A white child gets family and community support. The goal is a well rounded individual. Community involvement and sports is considered integral. There is time set aside for homework. Studies and reading are important activities.

Asian families prize educational achievement above all else. Parents take an active role in studies providing extra classes and tutoring. The community looks down on the mere achievers rather than over achievers. There are no excuses. If an Asian child doesn't do well his or her mother is apt to wonder Where did I go wrong?

Put a black child into an Asian family and there would be no difference between that child and any other Asian child.

That's a fair point, although statistics can narrow it down. I've seen that when they are looking at criminal convictions and sentencing.

Agree.

People should not have to hide their culture or heritage to avoid persecution...and "black culture" IS American culture.

Yes, I think so. Individuals should be treated as individuals and evaluated based on their merit and whatever other qualities the employer looks for in an applicant.

Names are chosen for many reasons. The "common" first names we are used to reflect European heritage...not necessarily an American one. Americans, I read, are constantly reinventing themselves.. and it is reflected in name choices.

Who ever heard of Madison, Makenzie, Kennedy, or Dakota as first names for girls? Yet, here they are.

Names can reflect heritage, family history or just something that sounds nice. Why shouldn't Black people be free to do so? No, it isn't racist. No more so than a Latino naming their child Maria.

Totally agree on that!

😊

As an employer, I try to hire the people who will do the job I need done efficiently and effectively and who also don't give me a lot of grief and who fit in well with their coworkers and add to an amicable, pleasant work environment.

So from a purely selfish standpoint--I prefer to call it practical--I indeed might select William from the stack of resumes to call in for an interview before I selected Hakeem who I figure is pretty much indoctrinated in so-called 'black culture' meaning anti-white, rejecting normal American attitudes, dress, speech, protocol and more likely to be an activist that could create problems.

Now if William comes in and happens to be black, is well groomed, appropriately dressed, well spoken, and professional as I would expect from a good white, Hispanic, or Asian applicant, he and I will have no problem whatsoever. If Hakeem was that kind of employee we would get along fine, but I'll admit I would probably interview William before Hakeem.

There should be no such thing as a 'black culture' for people whose American ancestry goes back to the 18th Century. Of course parents have the right to name their kids anything they want within reason. I'm just saying that giving a kid a name that automatically labels him or her a potential black activist is not doing the kid any favors.

Last edited:
Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Black-MAGAs-788x444.jpg

As the American conservative movement has morphed from racist dog whistles and white-grievance politics to full-blown fascism and white nationalism, Black MAGAs have enlisted as soldiers in the war against civil rights, voting rights, liberal democracy and racial justice. Unable to achieve their unpopular and toxic policies through the ballot box, MAGA intends to bring about their goals through white nationalist minority rule. And Black MAGAs are eager to oblige.

Lacking principles, these Black white nationalists say and do anything to please Trump, Trumpism and the white supremacist base. Never speaking ill of white folks, Black MAGAs will blame the Black community for anything and everything, never stand up for Black people, never help us and always throw us under the bus. They lack self-respect and scruples. However, they do collect a paycheck, which they will enjoy until such time as they are rendered useless and their services are no longer needed.

All skinfolk ain't kinfolk.

We as blacks are taught this as children. Basically it means just don't take sides with someone only because they are black. This is what makes the right wing claims of my racism laughable. And it is why we can oppose black MAGA sellouts. And it's funny that only a certain type of white individual hails these deplorables as independent thinkers.

Nervous?

You should be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back