Zone1 Black MAGAs are a clear and present danger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what other variables? Tens of thousands of Jews came in through Ellis Island - poor, uneducated, unable to speak the language, no job, no family connections, and yet….a generation later, their children almost all became educated and affluent.

So what other variables would be involved other than their intelligence and motivation that were NOT available to the population at laege?
It is impossible to "explain" something that is a sweeping statement that may or may not be true to the extent you are making it. There are a lot of variables. The biggest mass immigration of Jews was around the turn of the 19th century wasn't it? When we saw a large influx of poor Eastern European Jews. These people were largely poor uneducated "peasants" (ironically, not too different than those fleeing Central America today). But they didn't "make it" in just one or two generations. A good many were born in, lived in and died in the "ghetto". They worked in the garment industry, the created a rich culture in the areas they lived in, with Yiddish news, signs, and Kosher markets. In that sense they aren't much different than other immigrant groups.

The other you ignore is they had help from wealthy Jewish aid organizations that helped "Americanize" them, taught them the customs and language and educated them. Their success was not entirely on their own.

These factors you leave out. I'm not disputing that as a people they have been very successful, but how many never made it out of the ghetto? What if they hadn't had any help?

Eugenics used to be a respectable persuasion in the United States. The Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence led to the belief that there are no races with low average IQ's.

We need some form of eugenics because people with low IQ's have more children who survive and reproduce than people with high IQ's. While this is happening, computer technology and automation are eliminating the jobs that people with below average intelligence are able to learn.

I do not want those people to die of starvation, and disease. I am not in favor of compulsory sterilization. I do want sterilization to be a requirement for accepting welfare benefits.

Good God.

I have no words.

Let's be real Lisa558. Few blacks are capable of emulating Jews for genetic reasons.
Every people need to find their own path forward rather than having aspersions cast on them for not "emulating" another group.

There are many paths to success.

?????????

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg
My points are that race and IQ matter.

Every people need to find their own path forward rather than having aspersions cast on them for not "emulating" another group.

Not really, There are many paths to failure. To be successful one needs to do something well many people are willing to pay for. Most people can't do that.

LBJ was a genius when it came to Systemic Racism. What is more systemic than creating a welfare system designed to entrap a particular race of people? Even LBJ would be amazed how well his plan has worked.
Blacks are not entrapped by the welfare system. Many are entrapped by the fact that they lack the intelligence to learn how to do anything economically useful. As time goes on this will become more of a problem, because computer technology and automation will continue to eliminate jobs that are easy to learn.

Good God.

I have no words.
You have never had any trouble coming up with words.

I am aware that what I recommend cannot be discussed publicly. Therefore I advocate what can be discussed publicly: we should reduce welfare payments to the greatest extent possible, while increasing severity of the criminal justice system to the greatest extend possible.

You think we should continue to subsidize the reproduction of the congenitally unemployable.

It is impossible to "explain" something that is a sweeping statement that may or may not be true to the extent you are making it. There are a lot of variables. The biggest mass immigration of Jews was around the turn of the 19th century wasn't it? When we saw a large influx of poor Eastern European Jews. These people were largely poor uneducated "peasants" (ironically, not too different than those fleeing Central America today). But they didn't "make it" in just one or two generations. A good many were born in, lived in and died in the "ghetto". They worked in the garment industry, the created a rich culture in the areas they lived in, with Yiddish news, signs, and Kosher markets. In that sense they aren't much different than other immigrant groups.

The other you ignore is they had help from wealthy Jewish aid organizations that helped "Americanize" them, taught them the customs and language and educated them. Their success was not entirely on their own.

These factors you leave out. I'm not disputing that as a people they have been very successful, but how many never made it out of the ghetto? What if they hadn't had any help?
But you’re wrong, and that’s because the facts don’t fit with the liberal narrative you want to believe.

The fact is that, YES…..they DID make it in just one or two generations. Poor, uneducated Jews immigrated en masse during The Great Immigration, fleeing European and Russian persecution, settling into cold-water tenements, and the VERY NEXT GENERATION, their kids were college-educated professionals, living in large suburban homes.

As far as having “wealthy Jews” Americanize them, that’s largely false. The earlier immigrants from Germany did not want much to do with the poor, illiterate Jews. You’re just assuming that because it fits with your liberal narrative - that rich people have to help poor people.

Nope. What happened is that poor arrivals from a few years before set up Ulpans for the new arrivals to help them learn English. IOW, poor Jews - who had been in America long enough to learn the language and get a job in a sweatshop, helped other poor Jews do the same.

Jews were resourceful, as they adapted to an unfamiliar country, and without an extra penny to spare. They banded together to help one another - and with great outcomes. The next generation: their children went to college or learned a business - and bought nice, upper-middle class homes.

Generation 1: Illiterate, impoverished immigrants fleeing persecution
Generation 2: Large, single-family homes and successful professional or business careers

But when you have one group complaining that racism is inhibiting their success, they would be wise to emulate another group that has become successful despite bigotry.

I voted against Trump in 2016 and 2020. I hate the guy, but I respect the right of blacks to do their own thinking and to like him.

Blacks who vote Republican are likely to be blacks without felony convictions and illegitimate children, who have never been on welfare, and who never needed affirmative action programs to succeed in life. In other words, they have acted white all their lives, and they have benefited from it.
I get so sick of these kinds of themes that are 100% insulting and demeaning to black people

Any black person who makes choices that are beneficial and conducive to success is 'acting white'? . . .

Who adopts values and principles and concepts that actually improve the lives of all people is 'acting white'? . . .

Who obeys the law, refrains from illegal activities and substances, educates himself/herself, gets married to a responsible person before having kids and is willing to work for what is received and therefore is successful and prosperous is 'acting white'? . . .

Does that not imply that people who don't make those choices are 'acting black'?

How racist is that kind of attitude!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself.

But when you have one group complaining that racism is inhibiting their success, they would be wise to emulate another group that has become successful despite bigotry.
You are assuming all things including history are equal. they aren't. It left us a complex and twisted legacy that is still with us.

Such as:

• The idea that Black parents are somehow responsible for every black kid while white parents have no such expectation thrust on them when a white kid commits a mass school shooting (ie why don't white parents do a better job)

• The employer that discards applications with black sounding names.

• Inequities in treatment that are hard to explain whether it is how black kids are more likely to get detention than white kids for the same offense or the justice system.

• A culture of lowered expectations for black kids in classrooms.

Jewish people and Black people do not have a shared history or shared experiences in this country.

I'm not saying this is an excuse, but it can make success a more difficult path to navigate and require a different set of solutions. That is also a reason I strongly support First Gen student admissions. Educated parents are more likely to have kids who get a college education.

Blacks are not entrapped by the welfare system. Many are entrapped by the fact that they lack the intelligence to learn how to do anything economically useful. As time goes on this will become more of a problem, because computer technology and automation will continue to eliminate jobs that are easy to learn.
There will be some percentage that will remain entrapped in welfare system for generations. But if the Democrat leaders would give a damn they could provide job training in things like welding, construction etc.

I get so sick of these kinds of themes that are 100% insulting and demeaning to black people

Any black person who makes choices that are beneficial and conducive to success is 'acting white'? . . .

Who adopts values and principles and concepts that actually improve the lives of all people is 'acting white'? . . .

Who obeys the law, refrains from illegal activities and substances, educates himself/herself, gets married to a responsible person before having kids and is willing to work for what is received and therefore is successful and prosperous is 'acting white'? . . .

Does that not imply that people who don't make those choices are 'acting black'?

How racist is that kind of attitude!!!! You should be ashamed of yourself.
The term "acting white" was invented by blacks to refer to blacks who treat their teachers with respect, do their home work, stay out of trouble, and get good grades. Blacks who say that another black person is acting white do not intend it as a complement. I do.

There will be some percentage that will remain entrapped in welfare system for generations. But if the Democrat leaders would give a damn they could provide job training in things like welding, construction etc.
To qualify for admission to a trade school one must pass a mental aptitude test. Many of the hard core unemployed cannot do that.

The term "acting white" was invented by blacks to refer to blacks who treat their teachers with respect, do their home work, stay out of trouble, and get good grades. Blacks who say that another black person is acting white do not intend it as a complement. I do.
Okay. I misjudged your intent with your post. I just hate it being characterized as 'acting white.' I apologize for my inaccurate assumption.

I prefer to think all people who make good choices for their appearance, speech, conduct, education, and quality of life will succeed regardless of ethnicity, skin color, or anything else.

And all those who don't make such choices are far far less likely to succeed regardless of ethnicity, skin color, or anything else.

Not really, There are many paths to failure. To be successful one needs to do something well many people are willing to pay for. Most people can't do that.
I disagree. I believe most people CAN do that. The problem is that so many choose not to do that and too many are actually discouraged from doing that.

To qualify for admission to a trade school one must pass a mental aptitude test. Many of the hard core unemployed cannot do that.
What trade schools require a mental aptitude test? I don't know whether some do, but I don't know of any that do. Some do require a GED or high school diploma but many--even some colleges--do not require even a GED or high school diploma for admission.

Last edited:
bbb.m

Many people don't have the talent for computer programming and similar trades. It is not a matter of race, but I understand why people like you need to make it racist.

I am using the term correctly here: a racist is someone who believes one race is superior or inferior to another.

It's disturbing that there are others who seem to share that view.

And eugenics? I thought ideas like that were well behind us given history.

What trade schools require a mental aptitude test? I don't know whether some do, but I don't know of any that do. Some do require a GED or high school diploma but many--even some colleges--do not require even a GED or high school diploma for admission.
None require a mental aptitude test that I am aware of. This has more to do with his idea of Blacks posessing a genetically inferior intelligence which he then uses to support eugenics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back