"Black lives matter"

Thats funny because you defended the stop and frisk law that stopped people for no reason and even defended cops for unfairly singling out blacks because you said they have a reason.

What reason?

Blacks commit crimes so stop all of them...thats your "legitimate reason"

you serious? It's not for no reason you idiot. It is so police can search thugs and wanna be gangsters....

It is amazing how much you right wingers support a police state. There is one and ONLY one reason a police officer should stop anyone. If you break the law.

why don't you talk to this black women about it?

Faux news always digs up some anecdotal evidence. The woman's opinion is tainted by the false belief that stop and frisk would have somehow saved her sons lives. It does not change to FACT that profiling is unconstitutional and the actions of a police state.

Thats funny because you defended the stop and frisk law that stopped people for no reason and even defended cops for unfairly singling out blacks because you said they have a reason.

What reason?

Blacks commit crimes so stop all of them...thats your "legitimate reason"

you serious? It's not for no reason you idiot. It is so police can search thugs and wanna be gangsters....

It is amazing how much you right wingers support a police state. There is one and ONLY one reason a police officer should stop anyone. If you break the law.

why don't you talk to this black women about it?

Faux news always digs up some anecdotal evidence. The woman's opinion is tainted by the false belief that stop and frisk would have somehow saved her sons lives. It does not change to FACT that profiling is unconstitutional and the actions of a police state.

profiling saves time, money, lives and resources. Are you going to watch a 75 yr old white grandma more or a 21 yr old black male? Get real dude.

I'm not afraid of a skin color.
According to Sealy you are lying.

People can say whatever they want on the internet. If you are in a bad part of town and a black guy walks up to you, you are going to be suspicious/on guard/nervous and if you are not then you have a very false sense of security.

My 80 something year old grandmother wasn't scared either. Even after two young black men mugged her she didn't move out of Detroit. But she put bars on the windows and she NEVER went out after dark.

White people in white neighborhoods go out after dark all the time. The chances of anything bad happening are much lower in white neighborhoods. Sad fact.

What bullshit. If I am in a bad part of town and any strange man walks up to me, I'm going to be suspicious and on guard and nervous.

I repeat, I'm not afraid of a skin color.

I live on a lake. This summer this black guy was walking around trying to sell magazine subscriptions. He was by himself and walking from house to house. I didn't trust him one bit. If it would have been a white guy I wouldn't have been so suspicious but the fact is, no black guys live in that neighborhood. Was he casing the neighborhood? Was he knocking on doors and if no one answered was he going in and robbing the place?

It is true that it wasn't just because he was black. It was the way he talked, how he was dressed and his age. Had he been a well dressed well spoken older woman I wouldn't have been suspicious.

So it is young black men that can't speak and wear baggy pants that we are afraid of.
Despite your claims of being a liberal you are merely a racist. The irony is that you have convinced yourself you are only a little racist. You are a sad, small, easily frightened child.

I have been telling all my honkey friends about our discussion and how you guys think I'm a racist. Guess what? 99% of white people agree with me or are more racist than I am. So fuck off. You need to fix your young black male problem PERIOD. They fight back when the cops say put your hands behind your back. That's their/your first problem and why you get beat or shot by the cops. Number 2. Your young black men need to stop committing crimes and then cry when the outcome is they get arrested or shot.

So a. Stop being criminals and b. When you get caught, give up.

It's that simple.

Me and my white friends were all talking about the times in our lives when we had run ins with the cops. We acted much different than you stupid black men act. We would expect trouble if we acted like uneducated violent thugs, so we don't.

And it is too late to put your hands up after you punched the cop.

People can say whatever they want on the internet. If you are in a bad part of town and a black guy walks up to you, you are going to be suspicious/on guard/nervous and if you are not then you have a very false sense of security.

My 80 something year old grandmother wasn't scared either. Even after two young black men mugged her she didn't move out of Detroit. But she put bars on the windows and she NEVER went out after dark.

White people in white neighborhoods go out after dark all the time. The chances of anything bad happening are much lower in white neighborhoods. Sad fact.

What bullshit. If I am in a bad part of town and any strange man walks up to me, I'm going to be suspicious and on guard and nervous.

I live on a lake. This summer this black guy was walking around trying to sell magazine subscriptions. He was by himself and walking from house to house. I didn't trust him one bit. If it would have been a white guy I wouldn't have been so suspicious but the fact is, no black guys live in that neighborhood. Was he casing the neighborhood? Was he knocking on doors and if no one answered was he going in and robbing the place?

It is true that it wasn't just because he was black. It was the way he talked, how he was dressed and his age. Had he been a well dressed well spoken older woman I wouldn't have been suspicious.

So it is young black men that can't speak and wear baggy pants that we are afraid of.
Despite your claims of being a liberal you are merely a racist. The irony is that you have convinced yourself you are only a little racist. You are a sad, small, easily frightened child.

Sorry if the truth hurts. If how I/we (WHITE PEOPLE) feel about you is racist then fine, we are racist. If you weren't such n*#*rs maybe we wouldn't be suck racists.
Your truth doesnt hurt me. Thats why I called you a sad, easily frightened child. I actually think you are pitiful so I have no hurt. Its down right pathetic how timid and meek you are.

Oh now look at the ignorant black American telling us we are sad and easily frightened when we have every reason to be afraid of young black males. Or be on guard when we see one.

And all week I have been seeing black people and I can tell you I haven't run into one that I am "frightened of". So please don't think we are afraid of all black people. I think we all know who/what I'm referring to. We all know who I'm talking about when I talk about a young shady/shifty black when we see one same as we know a shifty white trash young man. We just never had a lot of crime in my neighborhood until poor black people moved in. We never had a problem with crime when it was just poor white people living here. But as soon as low income blacks moved in, crime shot way up. Sad huh?

According to Sealy you are lying.

I have been telling all my honkey friends about our discussion and how you guys think I'm a racist. Guess what? 99% of white people agree with me or are more racist than I am. So fuck off. You need to fix your young black male problem PERIOD. They fight back when the cops say put your hands behind your back. That's their/your first problem and why you get beat or shot by the cops. Number 2. Your young black men need to stop committing crimes and then cry when the outcome is they get arrested or shot.

It's that simple.

Me and my white friends were all talking about the times in our lives when we had run ins with the cops. We acted much different than you stupid black men act. We would expect trouble if we acted like uneducated violent thugs, so we don't.

I couldnt care less what you and your racist friends agree upon. I dont run around worrying about what white people want me to do or not do. You need to fix your white male crime problem period. When you get your shit straight then maybe you would be able to talk with some credibility. As it is you have zero credibility.

Black people don't know how to fight either. They can box but MMA or wrestling they are pussies.
John Jones and Anderson Silva disagree with you. Silva is in fact known as the greatest MMA fighter ever. Maybe you should go take some MMA fighting classes so you would be a little braver.

I wrestled in college and took ju jit su for a year.

Silva is Brazilian that's different. LOL. When I was in high school all the greatest wrestlers were white. In general, blacks can't wrestle just like whites can't box.
You should take more classes to alleviate your fears. Its obvious the ones you took were not enough to get rid of your fears. You make a lot of generalities. i've never had any trouble beating a white boy that knew how to wrestle.

How about instead of me who has a Masters taking more classes how about more black men finish high school?

Sounds like a bunch of teenagers intimidated you. They reacted to your obvious intimidation. Nice going. Why would a Black man by himself or otherwise bother with you when you are not giving off fear signals?

Just know that I already understand what whites (in general) are going to do. You guys are frightened I understand what happens when whites get scared. Just know that Blacks are more than willing to die for our rights. Whites defend their criminality all the time so please stop with the self righteousness. You dont have a community that I cant move into. I make more money than most people so I can buy real estate where I chose to. Not much you can do to stop me. The cops can be on high alert. Doesnt really matter to me because I am used to it. However, everytime one harasses me there will be trouble and a monetary payout.

Oh you'll die for your rights but you won't vote?

And we don't mind rich blacks. You and Herman Cain can move in next door to me anytime.
I vote. I will also die for my rights.
I wouldnt want to live near you or Hermain Cain.

I have to go. This argument is getting old. Just tell your black family and friends to start evolving a little faster.
If I did that how would you catch up? We want you to evolve up to our standards. All boats rise with the tide. Have you ever heard of that concept?

The fact that Black women are only contributing 36% or so of the total number of abortions in this country should have you all up in arms. You should contact Eric holder at the Department of Justice and demand a total investigation. This is absolutely appalling to me. It has racism written all over it. There is absolutely no reason that this figure shouldn't be in the ninety percentile.

They should be having more abortions not less.

Sorry if the truth hurts. If how I/we (WHITE PEOPLE) feel about you is racist then fine, we are racist. If you weren't such n*#*rs maybe we wouldn't be suck racists.
Your truth doesnt hurt me. Thats why I called you a sad, easily frightened child. I actually think you are pitiful so I have no hurt. Its down right pathetic how timid and meek you are.

Oh now look at the ignorant black American telling us we are sad and easily frightened when we have every reason to be afraid of young black males. Or be on guard when we see one.

And all week I have been seeing black people and I can tell you I haven't run into one that I am "frightened of". So please don't think we are afraid of all black people. I think we all know who/what I'm referring to. We all know who I'm talking about when I talk about a young shady/shifty black when we see one same as we know a shifty white trash young man. We just never had a lot of crime in my neighborhood until poor black people moved in. We never had a problem with crime when it was just poor white people living here. But as soon as low income blacks moved in, crime shot way up. Sad huh?
Well which is it? First you claim that you have every reason to be afraid then you claim you arent afraid. You cant exist in two spaces at once so get your story straight. I already know you fear Black men so lets save the bull for someone doesnt know better.

Black people don't know how to fight either. They can box but MMA or wrestling they are pussies.
John Jones and Anderson Silva disagree with you. Silva is in fact known as the greatest MMA fighter ever. Maybe you should go take some MMA fighting classes so you would be a little braver.

I wrestled in college and took ju jit su for a year.

Silva is Brazilian that's different. LOL. When I was in high school all the greatest wrestlers were white. In general, blacks can't wrestle just like whites can't box.
You should take more classes to alleviate your fears. Its obvious the ones you took were not enough to get rid of your fears. You make a lot of generalities. i've never had any trouble beating a white boy that knew how to wrestle.

How about instead of me who has a Masters taking more classes how about more black men finish high school?
You are the one that needs more classes. Evidently a masters was not enough.

It's that simple.

I couldnt care less what you and your racist friends agree upon. I dont run around worrying about what white people want me to do or not do. You need to fix your white male crime problem period. When you get your shit straight then maybe you would be able to talk with some credibility. As it is you have zero credibility.

Apparently black people have no credibility. Sharpton has to organize huge rallies to try to get someone to listen to them.

Oh you'll die for your rights but you won't vote?

And we don't mind rich blacks. You and Herman Cain can move in next door to me anytime.

I have to go. This argument is getting old. Just tell your black family and friends to start evolving a little faster.
If I did that how would you catch up? We want you to evolve up to our standards. All boats rise with the tide. Have you ever heard of that concept?

The fact that Black women are only contributing 36% or so of the total number of abortions in this country should have you all up in arms. You should contact Eric holder at the Department of Justice and demand a total investigation. This is absolutely appalling to me. It has racism written all over it. There is absolutely no reason that this figure shouldn't be in the ninety percentile.

White women want mixed babies. Why would they have more abortions?

I love stupid right wing middle class Republicans. They don't know that the same talking points Fox is spoon feeding them is the same shit Rush and Drudge and all the rest are feeding them. In fact the RNC emails them not only what to say but how to say it.

Haven't you ever watched the Daily Show where John Stewart shows every corporate and/or right wing media saying the EXACT same thing down to the verbage? Then I come here and you're saying the exact same thing. So whether or not you know it, Rush is brainwashing you. Maybe it isn't Rush himself but you know what we mean.

You get your political material from Jon Stewart (Jon not John), eh? You do realize he is on the COMEDY CHANNEL don't you? He's a goddamn comedian just like David Letterman and Bill Maher and Colbert. And all goddamn liberal socialist. I hate stupid liberal socialists. Pricks.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that you get more truth watching John Stewart than you do watching the evening news, MSNBC, Fox, Drudge, etc???

It's that simple.

Apparently black people have no credibility. Sharpton has to organize huge rallies to try to get someone to listen to them.
Black people have all the credibility. What white people think doesnt matter.

Well which is it? First you claim that you have every reason to be afraid then you claim you arent afraid. You cant exist in two spaces at once so get your story straight. I already know you fear Black men so lets save the bull for someone doesnt know better.

I think you know the situations in which one should and shouldn't be afraid. If you are walking to your car in a dark parking lot and some black guy is following you, your heart is going to start racing. Especially if he's wearing a hoody.

I love it how blacks get offended because we lock our doors when we see you. Do you blame us?

Keep in mind I don't think the Ferguson cop was right, the NY cop wasn't right, the cop who shot the kid with the toy gun wasn't right, the guy who shot Trevon Martin wasn't right. I'm not saying these men deserved to die. I'm just trying to get you stupid black people to realize why you're getting shot. Don' be confrontational with the cops. PERIOD! And start learning how to speak english. And dress better.

It's like you insist on continuing to be n*#&*rs to spite us. How is that working out for you.

Oh, and black life clearly doesn't matter to black folk. If it did they'd show up and vote. Just like poor people don't matter. If they wanted to matter they'd show up and vote. Not voting ='s you don't matter. What percent of black people voted in November? Ok, so keep taking the ass beatings then.

White women want mixed babies. Why would they have more abortions?

I actually think that black women need to stop being with unemployed, uneducated, unfaithful black men before they are married. Go back to old school where women didn't spread their legs before marriage. White women need to do this too. But instead today it's fashionable to be a baby mama. Remember the days when it was shameful to have a baby out of wedlock? We need to go back to this.

And we need to start going after all men who don't pay child support. Black and white. But notice Al Sharpton will cry that we passed this law to pick on black men. Same when they cried about crack being a harsher sentence than cocaine. What is the solution black people? I got it! Don't sell crack, stupid.

NYPD: Hey black, didn't we see you here last week selling loose cigarettes?
Big Black Guy: Man, why are you guys bothering me.
NYPD: Why are you loitering on a street corner that one week ago we caught you breaking the law? Are you stupid? Are you that cocky? Put your hand behind your back.
Big Black: No.
NYPD: Choke hold

The end.

You meant ILLEGAL choke hold because you care a lot about Illegal activity...except not from police

I'm basically saying the exact same thing Chris Rock is saying here.

For some reason the link isn't posting. Google how not to get your ass kicked by the cops chris rock and watch it. Then learn it black people. If you can't, you'll continue to get the beat downs.

The problem is that even if you are not acting like that pussies with badges and guns want to mess with you. Whats going to happen is cops are going to start getting shot or injured in other ways. We used to drop sandbags on their asses when they started harassing us too much. It always sent the message.

Really? Show me the video of a black man being polite who got his ass kicked by the cops. It doesn't happen. All you would get is a ticket or arrested.

In our country, if the cops want to arrest you, you do not have the right to fight them. That's called resisting arrest. So if you don't like it that the "pussy cop" is arresting you, fight it in court. But see "you people" think like animals and instead of arguing against the cops, you defend the bad elements of your society. Instead of cleaning up your communities you'd rather continue the status quo where you get to be the victim. Why not instead of continuously making excuses, you work on you and I promise you the incidences with the police will go way down just like they are here in the white suburbs. Why do you think business' want to come to the burbs and not the city? Too dangerous in black neighborhoods. How you gonna fix this problem? Stop asking whity to fix all your problems. How are black people going to solve this problem? You say with more violence towards the police? How do you see that playing out? Stupid fuckers.

9 times out of 10 when the black guy says to the cop, "man why are you messing with me", the cop actually has a legitimate reason.

Who are you,and what have you done with the real SealyBobo?:biggrin:

It's that simple.

What credibility?

I think you know the situations in which one should and shouldn't be afraid. If you are walking to your car in a dark parking lot and some black guy is following you, your heart is going to start racing. Especially if he's wearing a hoody.

I love it how blacks get offended because we lock our doors when we see you. Do you blame us?

Keep in mind I don't think the Ferguson cop was right, the NY cop wasn't right, the cop who shot the kid with the toy gun wasn't right, the guy who shot Trevon Martin wasn't right. I'm not saying these men deserved to die. I'm just trying to get you stupid black people to realize why you're getting shot. Don' be confrontational with the cops. PERIOD! And start learning how to speak english. And dress better.

It's like you insist on continuing to be n*#&*rs to spite us. How is that working out for you.

Oh, and black life clearly doesn't matter to black folk. If it did they'd show up and vote. Just like poor people don't matter. If they wanted to matter they'd show up and vote. Not voting ='s you don't matter. What percent of black people voted in November? Ok, so keep taking the ass beatings then.
I dont get afraid no matter who is following me or what they are wearing. I dont offended because you lock your doors either. Its sad but funny to me.

I already know why Black people get shot. I'm trying to get you stupid white boys to realize that you dont have to be afraid. I cant make you not be afraid but i can at least show you a mirror. What you do with the information is your problem. No matter what we will continue striving and succeeding.

It's that simple.

What credibility?
If you are not Black dont worry. You should only worry about your credibility.

Forum List

Back