"Black lives matter"

I created another post once Women Who Don't Vote Piss Me Off. Actually anyone who doesn't pisses me off but it was a good conversation starter. Of course they called me a sexist shovanist. Totally missing the point. Same as black people will do. Think about it. They actually are defending their kids who fight the cops. And so now instead of in the future black people being respectful and fearful of cops like the rest of us, their young lads will be more argumentative and they want the cops to be handcuffed. I say black neighborhood black cops is the answer. That and cop reform/training, community outreach, cop cams, etc. But beyond all that, we need black people to start raising better people too. In general of course. I'm talking about the high crime black communities around me like Saginaw, Flint, Ypsi, Detroit. What can we do to fix them? I say more jobs and better schools but what about all the baby mommas and welfare moms and deadbeat dads? High crime drug neighborhoods. I see it every day on the local news.
Yes you have lost your mind. "fearful of cops like the rest of us". Thats not supposed to be normal. You need to see your therapist quickly.

I noticed when I worked in Canton, MI the cops in Canton sure showed up to a call being very hard. Very matter of fact. Stay inside! They said to me. Absolutely intimidating. I thought, "boy, this must be the way they show up when called on a domestic dispute".

You want the cops to be smiling and friendly? We all know black people don't respect that. Cop shows up to a domestic in the hood with one hand on the holster. You want them to be nice with people who would take advantage of that.
The cops dont have to be smiling and friendly they simply need to be non racist and respectful. If someone needs to be arrested do it in the same manner they would do with a white person. I dont want to necessarily be their friends so I couldnt care less if they smiled.

I created another post once Women Who Don't Vote Piss Me Off. Actually anyone who doesn't pisses me off but it was a good conversation starter. Of course they called me a sexist shovanist. Totally missing the point. Same as black people will do. Think about it. They actually are defending their kids who fight the cops. And so now instead of in the future black people being respectful and fearful of cops like the rest of us, their young lads will be more argumentative and they want the cops to be handcuffed. I say black neighborhood black cops is the answer. That and cop reform/training, community outreach, cop cams, etc. But beyond all that, we need black people to start raising better people too. In general of course. I'm talking about the high crime black communities around me like Saginaw, Flint, Ypsi, Detroit. What can we do to fix them? I say more jobs and better schools but what about all the baby mommas and welfare moms and deadbeat dads? High crime drug neighborhoods. I see it every day on the local news.
Yes you have lost your mind. "fearful of cops like the rest of us". Thats not supposed to be normal. You need to see your therapist quickly.

I noticed when I worked in Canton, MI the cops in Canton sure showed up to a call being very hard. Very matter of fact. Stay inside! They said to me. Absolutely intimidating. I thought, "boy, this must be the way they show up when called on a domestic dispute".

You want the cops to be smiling and friendly? We all know black people don't respect that. Cop shows up to a domestic in the hood with one hand on the holster. You want them to be nice with people who would take advantage of that.
The cops dont have to be smiling and friendly they simply need to be non racist and respectful. If someone needs to be arrested do it in the same manner they would do with a white person. I dont want to necessarily be their friends so I couldnt care less if they smiled.

But to black people even approaching them is racist. How do you respectfully say put your hands behind your fucking back? And cops arrest us the same way they arrest you. Its how you behave that is different than how us white guys behave.

But I also agree they shouldn't kill a black man for fighting back. I'm just trying to get your stupid black asses to stop fighting with the cops because it seems to be the source of you getting shot or beaten.

Yes we need to work on the cops so they don't beat you guys differently than they beat us when we resist. But we also need to work on you guys because one reason they treat you different is because you are different and in general more of a threat to them than us whities are. Sorry if the truth hurts. Don't fight back when you get arrested.

I feel disrespected too when I am arrested. Guess what? Deal with it! If you fight back you are assaulting one of our police officers. I thought we loved them after 9-11? NYPD and FDNY and all? No? They're back to being assholes again? Are we spitting on soldiers again too like back in Viet Nam?

But to black people even approaching them is racist. How do you respectfully say put your hands behind your fucking back? And cops arrest us the same way they arrest you. Its how you behave that is different than how us white guys behave.

But I also agree they shouldn't kill a black man for fighting back. I'm just trying to get your stupid black asses to stop fighting with the cops because it seems to be the source of you getting shot or beaten.

Yes we need to work on the cops so they don't beat you guys differently than they beat us when we resist. But we also need to work on you guys because one reason they treat you different is because you are different and in general more of a threat to them than us whities are. Sorry if the truth hurts. Don't fight back when you get arrested.

I feel disrespected too when I am arrested. Guess what? Deal with it! If you fight back you are assaulting one of our police officers. I thought we loved them after 9-11? NYPD and FDNY and all? No? They're back to being assholes again? Are we spitting on soldiers again too like back in Viet Nam?
Who told you that? Youre a racist so I can see why you would think that. If you approach me have a reason for doing so. I dont need to be harassed by someone that is getting paid via my tax dollars because they are intimidated by Black people.

I have no reason to stop fighting injustice. You may be docile and accept it but I never will.

You only need to mind your own business and work on your racist attitude. Again you may be timid and docile but as a Black man I will continue to demand that cops earn their pay by doing their job. Their job is not to harass me. Its to prevent crime and catch those that do. Sorry if that hurts.

I have said this is a problem in the black community. White people don't allow gangs to operate in the shadows. If a murderer lives in our community, we tell the police. We need to figure out a way for black people to feel safe coming forward. I think this is happening in Detroit now that it has a white mayor. It wan't happening with Quami Kilpatrick, who by the way glorified the Gangsta mentality and he is partially responsible for a lost generation in Detroit.

Right. No such thing as La Cosa Nostra. :thup:

I have said this is a problem in the black community. White people don't allow gangs to operate in the shadows. If a murderer lives in our community, we tell the police. We need to figure out a way for black people to feel safe coming forward. I think this is happening in Detroit now that it has a white mayor. It wan't happening with Quami Kilpatrick, who by the way glorified the Gangsta mentality and he is partially responsible for a lost generation in Detroit.

Any guess as to how many people they kill a year?

I have no idea right now. But in their heyday, they were dangerous, murderous criminals, who were rarely prosecuted, due to the reluctance of whole neighborhoods to inform on them.

White people allow gangs to operate in the shadows. Hell, the Mafia was allowed to operate right in the open.

I have no idea right now. But in their heyday, they were dangerous, murderous criminals, who were rarely prosecuted, due to the reluctance of whole neighborhoods to inform on them.

White people allow gangs to operate in the shadows. Hell, the Mafia was allowed to operate right in the open.

You pretty much answered my question.

No no no La Costa Nostra are misunderstood. The Mob aren't gangsters right? I mean their wives even have a lovable TV show. ..just like they would if they were black, right?

How many black people have killed OTHER black people since all this BS started?

How funny they don't seem to matter

I see way too many black kids who don't even know their dads. How much do they actually care about their kids? I care about an Elephant being poached in Africa too and I care about the rain forest but I don't do a damn thing about either. If you care show you care.

I am a product of my environment not ignorance. Do you know I was 1 of only 3 whites in an all black school up until 5th grade? And I'll admit that when I moved out to the burbs the whites who had never met a black person before were more racist and ignorant than I.

If "you people" cared you would vote. You don't. So don't cry, don't say you care or say you don't matter. You don't matter. Why? Because you don't vote.

Now don't get bent out of shape if YOU personally vote. I'm talking about the majority of black people. Lets put it this way. Not enough of you care.

Why the Citizens Who Can Should Vote and Why 96 Million Citizens May Not Curtis Gans

Those kids dont know their dads most of the time because their dads are locked up in prison at a higher rate than whites for a crime that whites commit at a higher rate and get incarcerated for less. Again that points at white racism.
You say you grew up in a Black neighborhood but you dont understand why some Black people dont vote? I guess I can give you a pass since it was only up until the 5th grade. Lots of Black people dont vote because they have long been convinced it doesnt make a difference. We have a Black POTUS and Black kids are still being shot. Thats not a good example of why its important to vote for people convinced that voting doesnt work.

Like I said before I am a liberal so you can't give me an argument that I haven't already made for black people in the past. I get it. The high incarceration rates. Crack gets like and cocaine gets probation because blacks do crack and whites do coke. I get all that. I know black people are living in a racist society.

What I'm saying is that even a liberal like me doesn't want black people moving into my neighborhood. Crime will go up and property values will go down. Too many average black Americans are just way too ghetto and the next generation needs to raise their kids better, more respectful, able to speak intelligently, etc. We had a black guy move into my condo's. One bedroom. The guy brings his baby mamma, her 3 kids. They treated the lake front like it was their ghetto yard. They had domestic fights where they pulled guns on each other. One night I found a friend of the high school kid sleeping under our stairwell. What the fuck??? I called the cops and had him removed. And we got this family evicted. We had to cross all our t's and dot all our I's because when he left he said he was going to sue us for racism. I think you guys have used up the race card.

They/You think voting doesn't matter? Then they/you don't matter. They kill your kids because you don't vote. Star voting and watch the politicians start to care more about you.

My grandmother stayed in that all black neighborhood up until she was in her 90's. She would never sell her home. She could have come live with us but she wouldn't move, even though she was mugged 2 times by 2 young black men. You never hear of 80 something year old women being mugged by white kids. Sorry if we are afraid of young black men but they give us plenty of reasons.

You are one confused puppy. You say that you know Blacks battle against a racist sytem and you are a liberal but you wouldnt want Blacks moving into your neighborhood? You simply a racist trying to come to terms with your conflicts. True liberals dont feel like that.

I live in a neighborhood that has some Black families and crime hasnt went up nor has property values gone down. If you were intelligent you would understand property value is based on perception. I perceive a neighborhood is good so I pay top dollar to move in. Racism lowers property values not Black people. You keep giving me these one off situations. I can do that as well. My buddy rented to this white family that turned one his properties into a meth lab. The city declared it unsafe for human habitation due to the filth and the chemicals and he lost a lot of money on it. I think you guys have used up the reverse race card.

Another one of my friends mothers was the victim of a home invasion by 4 white guys. Luckily she had a shot gun and nailed one of the fucking punks in the leg. She was a 68 year old Black woman and the punks were white.

Sorry pal but even liberal whites don't want blacks moving into their neighborhoods. When whites left Detroit it wasn't just the conservative whites that left. It was all of us.

I'm just giving you the brutal honest truth. That's what USMB is for. And this is coming from a LIBERAL! I'm someone who see's every point you are making. I'm almost playing devils advocate here.

Maybe it's different where I live. I google most dangerous US cities and I see 4 of the 25 are in my state and all the neighborhoods are black. 100% of them are BLACK! Stop making excuses. Do you guys really need our help on this? What is it you need?

First thing we need from you is to stop being in denial
Then they werent true liberals. They are white racists like you trying to ease their conscious.

I know thats your version of the truth but I have white liberal neighbors that disagree with you.

I dont think its different where you live. I think you are just a racist therefore your experience is going to be different. I dont make excuses. I give reasons. Making excuses implies you wield some authority that I must answer to. You dont have any authority. I just chose to counter your bullshit.

Once you pull your head out of your ass and realize white racism is an issue the better off you will be in dealing with your racism. Like Einstein said racism is a disease of white people.

What Einstein didn't say is racism is a disease only of white people. Racism is an issue. To imply it is a disease based on skin color is inherently racist.

White people rob joints all the time. Whites dont get stopped and harassed for walking down the street with their hands in their pockets.[/QUOTE]

First statement is true. Second is false.

I can tell you off the top that if the past could be magically forgotten and Blacks owned all the resources there would be no issues. Black people arent built like that. We have always been inclusive and to our detriment most of the time.[/QUOTE]

That is severely delusional'

If how I/we (WHITE PEOPLE) feel about you is racist then fine, we are racist. If you weren't such n*#*rs maybe we wouldn't be suck racists.[/QUOTE]

Please don't claim to speak for an entire race when you spout racist bs, or at any time for that matter.

Black people have all the credibility. What white people think doesnt matter.[/QUOTE]

Wow! It took 46 pages for you to at last succinctly state your point of view? Maybe you should start a new thread with that as the title.

What Einstein didn't say is racism is a disease only of white people. Racism is an issue. To imply it is a disease based on skin color is inherently racist.
Sorry dude. Einstein did say that racism is a disease of only white people. You dont get to go around selectively changing what people said so you dont feel bad.

Albert Einstein Civil Rights activist Harvard Gazette

"At Lincoln, Einstein gave a speech in which he called racism “a disease of white people,” and added, “I do not intend to be quiet about it.”

I can tell you off the top that if the past could be magically forgotten and Blacks owned all the resources there would be no issues. Black people arent built like that. We have always been inclusive and to our detriment most of the time.

That is severely delusional'[/QUOTE]
Whats delusional is your opinion.

Forum List

Back