"Black lives matter"

What Einstein didn't say is racism is a disease only of white people. Racism is an issue. To imply it is a disease based on skin color is inherently racist.
Sorry dude. Einstein did say that racism is a disease of only white people. You dont get to go around selectively changing what people said so you dont feel bad.

Albert Einstein Civil Rights activist Harvard Gazette

"At Lincoln, Einstein gave a speech in which he called racism “a disease of white people,” and added, “I do not intend to be quiet about it.”

I know what he said dude, you are the one misquoting the very quote you posted

What Einstein didn't say is racism is a disease only of white people. Racism is an issue. To imply it is a disease based on skin color is inherently racist.
Sorry dude. Einstein did say that racism is a disease of only white people. You dont get to go around selectively changing what people said so you dont feel bad.

Albert Einstein Civil Rights activist Harvard Gazette

"At Lincoln, Einstein gave a speech in which he called racism “a disease of white people,” and added, “I do not intend to be quiet about it.”

I know what he said dude, you are the one misquoting the very quote you posted
If you know what he said dude how am i misquoting him?

You don't appear to get it. Either a) you don't understand or b) you do understand and are blind to it or c) you do understand, are not blind to it but prefer to appear blind to it. On that I agree

You don't appear to get it. Either a) you don't understand or b) you do understand and are blind to it or c) you do understand, are not blind to it but prefer to appear blind to it. On that I agree
I dont need to get anything. Einstein said racism is a white disease. Sorry you are having trouble with that even though I provided you a link to the quote.

I dont need to get anything. Einstein said racism is a white disease. Sorry you are having trouble with that even though I provided you a link to the quote.
The more you type, the more you exude blindness and apparent racism. If you cannot coherently decipher the words of one man then how can you quote him?

At Lincoln, Einstein gave a speech in which he called racism “a disease of white people,” and added, “I do not intend to be quiet about it.”

of
əv/preposition
  1. 1. expressing the relationship between a part and a whole

The more you type, the more you exude blindness and apparent racism. If you cannot coherently decipher the words of one man then how can you quote him?

At Lincoln, Einstein gave a speech in which he called racism “a disease of white people,” and added, “I do not intend to be quiet about it.”

of
əv/preposition
How cute. You are reduced to semantics. :laugh:

of
əv/preposition

And you remain blind

of
əv/preposition

And you remain blind
And you remain searching for a way to concede. I understand and accept this as your concession.

Forum List

Back