"Black lives matter"

The people protesting that black lives matter would better serve their cause by protesting against the black gang thugs who are responsible for most black male murders. But they won't. They know that the thugs are far more dangerous than the police, so the police are a softer target.

Ratting out gang members will surely get you shot.

NYPD: Hey black, didn't we see you here last week selling loose cigarettes?
Big Black Guy: Man, why are you guys bothering me.
NYPD: Why are you loitering on a street corner that one week ago we caught you breaking the law? Are you stupid? Are you that cocky? Put your hand behind your back.
Big Black: No.
NYPD: Choke hold

The end.

You meant ILLEGAL choke hold because you care a lot about Illegal activity...except not from police

I'm basically saying the exact same thing Chris Rock is saying here.

For some reason the link isn't posting. Google how not to get your ass kicked by the cops chris rock and watch it. Then learn it black people. If you can't, you'll continue to get the beat downs.

The problem is that even if you are not acting like that pussies with badges and guns want to mess with you. Whats going to happen is cops are going to start getting shot or injured in other ways. We used to drop sandbags on their asses when they started harassing us too much. It always sent the message.

Really? Show me the video of a black man being polite who got his ass kicked by the cops. It doesn't happen. All you would get is a ticket or arrested.

In our country, if the cops want to arrest you, you do not have the right to fight them. That's called resisting arrest. So if you don't like it that the "pussy cop" is arresting you, fight it in court. But see "you people" think like animals and instead of arguing against the cops, you defend the bad elements of your society. Instead of cleaning up your communities you'd rather continue the status quo where you get to be the victim. Why not instead of continuously making excuses, you work on you and I promise you the incidences with the police will go way down just like they are here in the white suburbs. Why do you think business' want to come to the burbs and not the city? Too dangerous in black neighborhoods. How you gonna fix this problem? Stop asking whity to fix all your problems. How are black people going to solve this problem? You say with more violence towards the police? How do you see that playing out? Stupid fuckers.

9 times out of 10 when the black guy says to the cop, "man why are you messing with me", the cop actually has a legitimate reason.

Who are you,and what have you done with the real SealyBobo?:biggrin:

See everyone? Tell these defensive black people that I'm as liberal as they come. I have spent my entire adult life defending black people. I get it why they have ghetto's and high crime. I GET IT! But enough is enough. Black people need to start realizing that WHITEY isn't going to put more money into ghetto schools. Blacks have to start insisting their kids are learning. If the schools aren't doing a good job, you have to step in and teach your kid. If you can't, maybe you should be having kids or living in that neighborhood or both. Maybe you yourself should have done a better job in school. And maybe you did a horrible job picking a mate when you let that 50 cent type thug bang you and knock you up.

My father too is one of the least racist people you will ever meet. He has NEVER said the N word. He came from Greece and went to an all black school and he worked with black people who all loved him because he is sincere. Anyways, he even agrees that every black neighborhood in America sucks and has high crime and that they need to stop arguing with cops.

Black people need to realize that on this issue even liberal whites disagree with them. No what happened in Ferguson or NY was not right, but blacks are sort of asking for it.

Does the truth hurt? Often it does. And all I'm hoping for is a solution so this shit doesn't happen in the future. But it has to start with the blacks not fighting the cops when they pull them over or question them. Cops are not going to stop questioning you people. And if you argue, they have the right to cuff you. If you fight, you give them the reason to maybe shoot you because they have families and they want to go home tonight too.

Whites believe it 5 times as much. :argue:
That cant be true. They commit the vast majority of crime.

So now that we have established you cannot do basic math beyond the most simple addition methods :eusa_eh:
When you make things more complicated than basic math my bullshit meter goes off. The numbers dont lie. White people commit the majority of the crime.

As the saying goes "blissfully ignorant"
Yes you are blissfully ignorant if you really think whites dont commit the majority of crimes. Whats even worse is thats just the ones they get arrested for doing so.

That's because we make up 90% of the population and you only 10%.

Question is, why are 90% of the prison population black?

Yea yea yea, we know all the liberal reasons for it. But seriously. What can we do to stop so many young black men from becoming prisoners? NO!!! Scratch that. What can YOU do? In America, you are responsible for you.[/QUOTE]

Just an FYI....neither Asslips nor reconmark understand percentages,so you might as well save yourself some time on this particular topic.

The people protesting that black lives matter would better serve their cause by protesting against the black gang thugs who are responsible for most black male murders. But they won't. They know that the thugs are far more dangerous than the police, so the police are a softer target.

I have said this is a problem in the black community. White people don't allow gangs to operate in the shadows. If a murderer lives in our community, we tell the police. We need to figure out a way for black people to feel safe coming forward. I think this is happening in Detroit now that it has a white mayor. It wan't happening with Quami Kilpatrick, who by the way glorified the Gangsta mentality and he is partially responsible for a lost generation in Detroit.

Your confused. You dont defend Black people by telling them their actions is what caused racism to exist in this country. Thats the illogical ramblings of a buffoon. We dont need white boys like you defending us. You are doing more harm than good. If you feel you must do something go see a therapist and work out your issues first before dealing with the Black race You keep thinking Black people care what you white boys think. We dont.

You can also work with your racist white friends on figuring out why they are racists. You are too confused to assist Black people. Get yourself together before trying to help someone else.

I have said this is a problem in the black community. White people don't allow gangs to operate in the shadows. If a murderer lives in our community, we tell the police. We need to figure out a way for black people to feel safe coming forward. I think this is happening in Detroit now that it has a white mayor. It wan't happening with Quami Kilpatrick, who by the way glorified the Gangsta mentality and he is partially responsible for a lost generation in Detroit.
BS. Whites have the biggest gangs the world has ever known. This post is another amusing example of how white people like you dont get your own pathology. :laugh:

5 people shot in PA gunman still at large US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Nothing in the black community will change until blacks stop raising there children to hate the police,glorify gangsters and deride success as "acting white" or "Not being black enough".
Is it any wonder the kids grow up to be idiots when they were raised by one?

The black community will always be what it is until they decide they've had enough.

44774.jpg
= :lalala:

When a person chooses to be ignorant, they are the only person who can open their mind.
No matter whatsomeone else says, no matter how right they may be - it falls on deaf ears on the likes of Asclepias.
His opinions are not based on reason/fact/objective thoughts/conclusions. They are based on conjecture/denial and subjective thinking.
The only thing that will change his mind is himself.
In other words - your wasting your time folks.

Truer words.......

I'm not afraid of a skin color.
According to Sealy you are lying.

People can say whatever they want on the internet. If you are in a bad part of town and a black guy walks up to you, you are going to be suspicious/on guard/nervous and if you are not then you have a very false sense of security.

My 80 something year old grandmother wasn't scared either. Even after two young black men mugged her she didn't move out of Detroit. But she put bars on the windows and she NEVER went out after dark.

White people in white neighborhoods go out after dark all the time. The chances of anything bad happening are much lower in white neighborhoods. Sad fact.

What bullshit. If I am in a bad part of town and any strange man walks up to me, I'm going to be suspicious and on guard and nervous.

I repeat, I'm not afraid of a skin color.

I live on a lake. This summer this black guy was walking around trying to sell magazine subscriptions. He was by himself and walking from house to house. I didn't trust him one bit. If it would have been a white guy I wouldn't have been so suspicious but the fact is, no black guys live in that neighborhood. Was he casing the neighborhood? Was he knocking on doors and if no one answered was he going in and robbing the place?

It is true that it wasn't just because he was black. It was the way he talked, how he was dressed and his age. Had he been a well dressed well spoken older woman I wouldn't have been suspicious.

So it is young black men that can't speak and wear baggy pants that we are afraid of.
Despite your claims of being a liberal you are merely a racist. The irony is that you have convinced yourself you are only a little racist. You are a sad, small, easily frightened child.

Nah...it just takes some people longer to see the truth. And with SealyBobo being a liberal i'm guessing it took even longer.....:biggrin:

You can also work with your racist white friends on figuring out why they are racists. You are too confused to assist Black people. Get yourself together before trying to help someone else.

I'm not telling black people their actions is what caused racism to exist in this country. If that is what you heard then you are clearly not hearing/listening/understanding me. And the sad thing is you do need me but you want to continue to argue with me on shit I most probably agree with you on and call me a racist for trying to change the subject. We get it! There is racism in this country.

Before I continue, do you want me to prove I'm a liberal? I get it that blacks have it worse than every other immigrant that comes to this country. You see when someone comes from Israel, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, India, Europe, Australia, Canada, within one generation their basically white children will have it better than black children who's ancestors have been here for 600 years. They can easily assimilate with our society where you can not. Tiger Woods maybe but not the people in the hood. But Tiger was raised in the suburbs. We don't have a problem with blacks being raised in the burbs among whites. They do just fine. In fact a lot of them even vote Republican after they make it out. But anyways, the point is, I get it that life in America is a bit more unfair for blacks then it is for whites, still, to this day. I get ALL that. But we have to move beyond that. If society is going to improve for blacks, blacks are going to have to improve. More MLK and less Malcomb.

How is me telling your black women to stop fucking you before marriage not good advice? If you aren't going to be around for the kid, don't screw you. Or at least wear a condom. I think IUD's are the answer. Pills and rubbers are not effective enough. IUD's are 99% sure. We need to cover those for poor people so they stop having unplanned pregnancies.

I don't need a therapist. Black society does. How can us whites help? Let us know. But you got to start doing for you and first is to stop being in denial about the black problem within. I watch PBS specials about the difference between the MLK way and the Malcomb way and the problem I'm talking about I think comes from the Malcomb mentality. Mature please. Grow up. Insist your kids can speak English. Lets just start with that simple request. If you can do that one little thing, maybe there is hope for black people and maybe we can stop discriminating. Prove yourselves. Lets see the day a white can walk through Detroit and not get shot. You name me 10 white cities that are unsafe and I'll name you 10 black ones.

According to Sealy you are lying.

People can say whatever they want on the internet. If you are in a bad part of town and a black guy walks up to you, you are going to be suspicious/on guard/nervous and if you are not then you have a very false sense of security.

My 80 something year old grandmother wasn't scared either. Even after two young black men mugged her she didn't move out of Detroit. But she put bars on the windows and she NEVER went out after dark.

White people in white neighborhoods go out after dark all the time. The chances of anything bad happening are much lower in white neighborhoods. Sad fact.

What bullshit. If I am in a bad part of town and any strange man walks up to me, I'm going to be suspicious and on guard and nervous.

I repeat, I'm not afraid of a skin color.

I live on a lake. This summer this black guy was walking around trying to sell magazine subscriptions. He was by himself and walking from house to house. I didn't trust him one bit. If it would have been a white guy I wouldn't have been so suspicious but the fact is, no black guys live in that neighborhood. Was he casing the neighborhood? Was he knocking on doors and if no one answered was he going in and robbing the place?

It is true that it wasn't just because he was black. It was the way he talked, how he was dressed and his age. Had he been a well dressed well spoken older woman I wouldn't have been suspicious.

So it is young black men that can't speak and wear baggy pants that we are afraid of.
Despite your claims of being a liberal you are merely a racist. The irony is that you have convinced yourself you are only a little racist. You are a sad, small, easily frightened child.

Nah...it just takes some people longer to see the truth. And with SealyBobo being a liberal i'm guessing it took even longer.....:biggrin:

Then I would ask you if you understand that we haven't really reached the promise land yet? And what we will find out as time goes on is that the black struggle is everyone's struggle. If you are poor or even middle class, you should care about how they treat black communities, because that is how they are treating all of us. Just look at how they are defunding public schools and the cost of college. In the future it will matter if you come from money. Won't matter if you are black or white. To the rich we are all n*#&$rs.

It has just dawned on me that Bill Cosby, Chris Rock and Barkley are right about blacks too and it MUST change. Then I noticed in every situation the blacks are fighting with cops. Stop fighting with cops.

But I also notice that armed whites showed up at the border over Clive Bundy's ranch and the cops didn't shot them. Why not?

Black people also need to vote more. Or more black people need to vote. Until then they don't matter and I'm sorry if I offend them. Anyone who doesn't vote offends me and doesn't matter.

I created another post once Women Who Don't Vote Piss Me Off. Actually anyone who doesn't pisses me off but it was a good conversation starter. Of course they called me a sexist shovanist. Totally missing the point. Same as black people will do. Think about it. They actually are defending their kids who fight the cops. And so now instead of in the future black people being respectful and fearful of cops like the rest of us, their young lads will be more argumentative and they want the cops to be handcuffed. I say black neighborhood black cops is the answer. That and cop reform/training, community outreach, cop cams, etc. But beyond all that, we need black people to start raising better people too. In general of course. I'm talking about the high crime black communities around me like Saginaw, Flint, Ypsi, Detroit. What can we do to fix them? I say more jobs and better schools but what about all the baby mommas and welfare moms and deadbeat dads? High crime drug neighborhoods. I see it every day on the local news.

I'm not telling black people their actions is what caused racism to exist in this country. If that is what you heard then you are clearly not hearing/listening/understanding me. And the sad thing is you do need me but you want to continue to argue with me on shit I most probably agree with you on and call me a racist for trying to change the subject. We get it! There is racism in this country.

Before I continue, do you want me to prove I'm a liberal? I get it that blacks have it worse than every other immigrant that comes to this country. You see when someone comes from Israel, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, India, Europe, Australia, Canada, within one generation their basically white children will have it better than black children who's ancestors have been here for 600 years. They can easily assimilate with our society where you can not. Tiger Woods maybe but not the people in the hood. But Tiger was raised in the suburbs. We don't have a problem with blacks being raised in the burbs among whites. They do just fine. In fact a lot of them even vote Republican after they make it out. But anyways, the point is, I get it that life in America is a bit more unfair for blacks then it is for whites, still, to this day. I get ALL that. But we have to move beyond that. If society is going to improve for blacks, blacks are going to have to improve. More MLK and less Malcomb.

How is me telling your black women to stop fucking you before marriage not good advice? If you aren't going to be around for the kid, don't screw you. Or at least wear a condom. I think IUD's are the answer. Pills and rubbers are not effective enough. IUD's are 99% sure. We need to cover those for poor people so they stop having unplanned pregnancies.

I don't need a therapist. Black society does. How can us whites help? Let us know. But you got to start doing for you and first is to stop being in denial about the black problem within. I watch PBS specials about the difference between the MLK way and the Malcomb way and the problem I'm talking about I think comes from the Malcomb mentality. Mature please. Grow up. Insist your kids can speak English. Lets just start with that simple request. If you can do that one little thing, maybe there is hope for black people and maybe we can stop discriminating. Prove yourselves. Lets see the day a white can walk through Detroit and not get shot. You name me 10 white cities that are unsafe and I'll name you 10 black ones.
If your aim is to tell Black people to be docile and submit to harassment then you are blaming the actions of Black people. No I dont need you and I cant figure out where you got the idea I do.

You dont have to prove anything to me. You have to prove that to yourself. I already read your posts and you are not a liberal in regards to race relations.

Why would I tell Black women to stop fucking me when white women do it more and definitely give it up easier? No you dont get to dictate what women do with their bodies. Having less children is not the answer to racism. That only helps the racists achieve their goal.

Yes you and other whites like you need a therapist badly. Whites can only help by minding their own business and not being racist. Dont worry about what we need to start doing. Start worrying about your own white culture.

I created another post once Women Who Don't Vote Piss Me Off. Actually anyone who doesn't pisses me off but it was a good conversation starter. Of course they called me a sexist shovanist. Totally missing the point. Same as black people will do. Think about it. They actually are defending their kids who fight the cops. And so now instead of in the future black people being respectful and fearful of cops like the rest of us, their young lads will be more argumentative and they want the cops to be handcuffed. I say black neighborhood black cops is the answer. That and cop reform/training, community outreach, cop cams, etc. But beyond all that, we need black people to start raising better people too. In general of course. I'm talking about the high crime black communities around me like Saginaw, Flint, Ypsi, Detroit. What can we do to fix them? I say more jobs and better schools but what about all the baby mommas and welfare moms and deadbeat dads? High crime drug neighborhoods. I see it every day on the local news.
Yes you have lost your mind. "fearful of cops like the rest of us". Thats not supposed to be normal. You need to see your therapist quickly.

If your aim is to tell Black people to be docile and submit to harassment then you are blaming the actions of Black people. No I dont need you and I cant figure out where you got the idea I do.

You dont have to prove anything to me. You have to prove that to yourself. I already read your posts and you are not a liberal in regards to race relations.

Why would I tell Black women to stop fucking me when white women do it more and definitely give it up easier? No you dont get to dictate what women do with their bodies. Having less children is not the answer to racism. That only helps the racists achieve their goal.

Yes you and other whites like you need a therapist badly. Whites can only help by minding their own business and not being racist. Dont worry about what we need to start doing. Start worrying about your own white culture.

Because our white slackers that come from single white women don't turn out to be criminals at such a high rate. If it starts becoming an epidemic in our communities we'll address it. And we are starting to feel your impact when Detroiters moved out. Use to be over 1 million in Detroit now it's 750,000. Those blacks moved out to our neighborhoods and the crime rate went up. More shootings, break ins, theft.

I'm saying when a cop comes up and asks you a question, it isn't harassment. Stop thinking it is. Answer the fucking questions and be police/fearful/respectful the way the rest of us are. They have a tough job. Respect them. They want to go home too. Don't fight back or you'll get your ass kicked maybe shot too. Not that you know, teach your kids. Thank you. Show me a video of a cop shooting a respectful black kid.

Don't fuck you before marriage is what I said. And stop worrying about us. Birth rates are down big time in the white communities. Poor white kids get it they can't afford kids so they take precautions. The ones that don't don't raise criminals. Just future Walmart workers.

Why won't Walmart open up a location in Detroit?

And I agree we need black cops policing black people. True. I agree.

Yes you have lost your mind. "fearful of cops like the rest of us". Thats not supposed to be normal. You need to see your therapist quickly.

Sorry, but I see a cop while I'm driving and my heart starts racing. He might give me a ticket. Nothing to lose my life over, stupid. Tell your kids. What did Crosby Stills and Nash say? Teach your children well.....

I noticed when I worked in Canton, MI the cops in Canton sure showed up to a call being very hard. Very matter of fact. Stay inside! They said to me. Absolutely intimidating. I thought, "boy, this must be the way they show up when called on a domestic dispute".

You want the cops to be smiling and friendly? We all know black people don't respect that. Cop shows up to a domestic in the hood with one hand on the holster. You want them to be nice with people who would take advantage of that.

I got pulled over in Detroit once and I was sure the cop was a racist. But I still yes sir no sir officer'ed him until he gave me the ticket.

Oh, and I have to be honest. Did you see the Chris Rock how to not get your ass kicked by a cop video? I actually did one of those things in Detroit on the People Mover. I tried to jump the toll without paying and a cop caught me and I was drunk and accused him of being a racist and he told my friends to hurry up and get me out of there before he arrested me and put me in the black jail where I would maybe not survive or get butt raped.

I bet you that black cop was less afraid of us 7 white college kids because he assumed we didn't have a gun and he did and we were just being kids. BET that black cop would be more on guard if it was 7 black kids in hoodies and being argumentative like I was. Was that black cop racist for treating us different? He was black! Is he a pussy for knowing the difference between ghetto black guys in their 20's and white college kids?

Forum List

Back