Black Lives Matter wants knife fights to be legalized

I used to fight with a knife as a teen. I had l a number of them. I had a switchblade, a stiletto in a boot sheath and a little throwing knife in a neck holster. I lived in Oakland then. It was a fairly tough area. I also taped single edge razor blades where necessary.

You do whatever you have to do.

Now, that I think about it, gun fights are a White American cultural activity, that had been curbed in recent years.

This is the absurdity of Black thinking (bLACKing).
Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.
Then why did someone call the police?
If the nice woman with the knife had stabbed the gentler woman in pink, then it would have been that the police did nothing, because they are Black.
af768700-knife-attack.jpeg

This is the absurdity of rightwing racism.

It was a black BLM member who tweeted this statement. So you agree with that really? White cops just need to back off when they hear a knife fight is going on? Seems to me that WOULD be racist.

“Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons,” tweeted longtime activist Bree Newsome. “We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.”
Clayton had no other response. He knows it set the cause back another 20 years, if not forever, but he had to say something.

Like.....nuh-uh. Didn't happen.

:laughing0301:

Kudos to BLM for that suggestion.

Let's wake up & smell the coffee: Different strokes for different folks.

Why not change the law so that knife fights between people of that ethnicity would be legal?

Multiculturalism has clearly failed.

Kudos to BLM for that suggestion.

Let's wake up & smell the coffee: Different strokes for different folks.

Why not change the law so that knife fights between people of that ethnicity would be legal?

Multiculturalism has clearly failed.
Are you out of your mind? Murderis murder. Take my life with a gun, knife, strangulation, blunt object. Car run over it’s murder, don’t care your race. You clearly try to sound intellig3nt, but DUH.

Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.
If the nice woman with the knife had stabbed the gentler woman in pink, then it would have been that the police did nothing, because they are Black.

That poor policeman saved a black teen from being stabbed to death. I’m not seeing black people stand up forth at pissed.

I miss the 80s: where blacks just killed each other
. A real man does not fight , but if he did he goes mma style

If a black kid knifes a black kid it is racist to send him to the hospital?

Disingenuous. But thats the thinking of whitey.

Forum List

Back