Black Lives Matter wants knife fights to be legalized

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
This is the absurdity of Black thinking (bLACKing).
Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.
Then why did someone call the police?
If the nice woman with the knife had stabbed the gentler woman in pink, then it would have been that the police did nothing, because they are Black.
af768700-knife-attack.jpeg

Last edited:
Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons. We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.
If the nice woman with the knife had stabbed the gentler woman in pink, then it would have been that the police did nothing, because they are Black.

Actually this one's true just ask Joe about the tale of Corn Pop...

sad but true ...

This is the absurdity of rightwing racism.

It was a black BLM member who tweeted this statement. So you agree with that really? White cops just need to back off when they hear a knife fight is going on? Seems to me that WOULD be racist.

“Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons,” tweeted longtime activist Bree Newsome. “We do not need police to address these situations by showing up to the scene & using a weapon against one of the teenagers. Y’all need help. I mean that sincerely.”

Mentioning black-on-black violence is racisss!!!

OK by me, as long as we also legalize betting on the fights.

OK by me, as long as we also legalize betting on the fights.

Are you a sadist or something? The ASPCA already has their hands full with organized dogfights and cockfights.

Who would speak for them, the NAACP?

She should have been shot in the head.

She should have been shot in the head.

Come on, center mass........and she had plenty.

Ah I remember the good ole days of getting into knife fights with other teenagers while the cops were impartial observers....wait no I don’t, because if a cop ever saw my white ass trying to stab someone i would be taking a well deserved dirt nap.

Ah I remember the good ole days of getting into knife fights with other teenagers while the cops were impartial observers....wait no I don’t, because if a cop ever saw my white ass trying to stab someone i would be taking a well deserved dirt nap.

We used to exercise our white privilege by having BB gun fights when I was a kid. None of us ever got shot by a cop back then because they had other things to worry about, like Negros breaking into houses and shit. And besides, we wasn't stupid enough to point them at the police.

True story, mang.

We used to exercise our white privilege by having BB gun fights when I was a kid. None of us ever got shot by a cop back then because they had other things to worry about, like Negros breaking into houses and shit. And besides, we wasn't stupid enough to point them at the police.

True story, mang.

I grew up in a mostly Hispanic neighborhood. When we were younger cops and robbers was a big deal. As we got older we did stupid things like graffiti. Once high school started the whites and Hispanics went their separate ways. And I was like what happened? We used to get along

Forum List

Back