Black lies matter

Do blacks lives matter? Flashback to Rwanda genocide, or Somalia lets examine THAT. Now we have American Negros that are so reckless, We have random black people gunned down by black thugs that don't give a flying
fuck about anything... But instead...lets focus on bad cops, all twelve of them, that will fix the broken black
communities..., They aren't perfect...WHO is? This perennial blame shifting, blacks are going to sooner or later confront their inner demons...Like a line out of Shakespeare: "The fault, dear sir, lays not in our stars, but our selves."
Why are you fighting so hard not to focus on the power abuses and acts of racism in our criminal justice system?

If all whites are held responsible for bad things whites did in the past...then shouldn't all blacks be held responsible for bad things blacks did in the past?
What do you have in mind?

Do blacks lives matter? Flashback to Rwanda genocide, or Somalia lets examine THAT. Now we have American Negros that are so reckless, We have random black people gunned down by black thugs that don't give a flying
fuck about anything... But instead...lets focus on bad cops, all twelve of them, that will fix the broken black
communities..., They aren't perfect...WHO is? This perennial blame shifting, blacks are going to sooner or later confront their inner demons...Like a line out of Shakespeare: "The fault, dear sir, lays not in our stars, but our selves."
Why are you fighting so hard not to focus on the power abuses and acts of racism in our criminal justice system?
Excuse me? Power abuses? I fight against that. But lets see here..I'm trash and forgettable. Black drive byes, shooting people that just got in the way. Oh the over-doses, the men abandoning their children that SHIT is what I am talking about , things blacks do to each other that THEY can reconcile ..excuse me, is that the right word?

Excuse me? Power abuses? I fight against that. But lets see here..I'm trash and forgettable. Black drive byes, shooting people that just got in the way. Oh the over-doses, the men abandoning their children that SHIT is what I am talking about , things blacks do to each other that THEY can reconcile ..excuse me, is that the right word?
When did I say you were trash and forgettable?! You don’t need to make things up to sound stronger in a discussion. That’s not an honest way to talk.

I stated that there were many problems happening in the black community, I even listed a few examples but then I made a greater point which you just completely ignored. Why did you do that?

When did I say you were trash and forgettable?! You don’t need to make things up to sound stronger in a discussion. That’s not an honest way to talk.

I stated that there were many problems happening in the black community, I even listed a few examples but then I made a greater point which you just completely ignored. Why did you do that?
I've lived with poor blacks. Really, its not tokenism. Cops and local city council, the establishment, are a problem kiddo. True.Extortion rackets and this goes off in an other direction. Please don't downplay the depth and breadth of poor blacks and the role and their high crime rate. Don't do that.

I've lived with poor blacks. Really, its not tokenism. Cops and local city council, the establishment, are a problem kiddo. True.Extortion rackets and this goes off in an other direction. Please don't downplay the depth and breadth of poor blacks and the role and their high crime rate. Don't do that.
I’m not trying to downplay anything, but when you bring the black crime as a response to the racial and power issues that caused this enormous movement we are now seeing in our streets then you are doing exactly what you just asked me not to do. Downplaying the issue people are protesting to point to something else You see that, right?

And the greater message is that to fix the black poverty, crime, and social problems that we see today then systemic changes to our criminal justice system, educational system, community service system will be more effective then throwing more criminals in jail.

flashback to 1970: Um I am sitting reading a book in a library built in 1930. Coincidentally next to the councilors offices, Coincidentally they incidentally leave open the door.. This black psycho that recently tried to murder a Hispanic groundskeeper says: , and yes this is a direct quote" I HATE WHITES, THEY ARE ALL RACISTS". It goes on and on...edit; the school was Cole JR high and my councilor was...Ms Hall a black woman I leave this asshats name out.

Last edited:
flashback to 1970: Um I am sitting reading a book in a library built in 1930. Coincidentally next to the councilors offices, Coincidentally they incidentally leave open the door.. This black psycho that recently tried to murder a Hispanic groundskeeper says: , and yes this is a direct quote" I HATE WHITES, THEY ARE ALL RACISTS". It goes on and on...edit; the school was Cole JR high and my councilor was...Ms Hall a black woman I leave this asshats name out.
Ok, so what’s your point? You heard an angry black kid yelling about how much he hated White’s when you where I’m Jr high in the 70s... what does that have to do with anything?

Do you think our criminal justice system is sexist?

Mark

Mark
Totally, but it’s getting better

Mark

Since half the population is women, should they also make up 50% of the prison population?
Mark

Mark

Since half the population is women, should they also make up 50% of the prison population?
Mark
Of course not. I understand the point you are taking the long road to making and it is very basic. Perhaps take a deep dive into the issue to understand the greater picture before you keep driving down this pathway.

Mark

Mark
Of course not. I understand the point you are taking the long road to making and it is very basic. Perhaps take a deep dive into the issue to understand the greater picture before you keep driving down this pathway.

I think I understand the issue. Its like claiming the NFL is racist because it doesn't hire enough black coaches, yet 70% of the players are black. Excuse me, if a teams aim is to win a super bowl, then they will employ the best coaches they can find, and color doesn't mean anything to them. As proof look at that 70% number again.

Mark

Forum List

Back