Nikki Haley Digs A Deeper Hole w/her "I Have A Black Friend" Excuse

You contradict yourself.

Except, I didn't.

There are no States' Rights, nor does the 10th amendment articulate any of them. There are only State Powers.

Which the States' Rights advocates understand.....they fully comprehend that "Power of the State" sounds far more authoritarian than 'States Rights'. So Southerner's trying to soothe the dissonance between the evil their ancestors killed to defend and the 'Noble Cause' bullshit they've been told ape.....choose delusion.

But the constitution doesn't change because they want to make up meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish like 'States' Rights'.

You did.
Had you understood what I said you would not have responded as you did.
Pay better attention.

Dude, the 10th amendment makes no mention of any States' Rights. Nor do States' Rights exists. Nor is there any misunderstanding by me or anyone else on the topic.

"States' Rights" have always been lip stick on a pig used to because "Power of the State" sounds too authoritarian for the bullshit 'Noble Cause.'

I addressed this. You didn't pay attention.
You're confused.

There's no misunderstanding by me on what the 10th amendment contains, or by any advocate of 'States' Rights'. It was always an intentional misrepresentation of the constitution and what it said by States' Rights advocates.

Lipstick on a pig to try and bolster the fragile collective egos of Southerners who can't handle their ancestors murderous defense of evil.

There is.
"States rights" has to do with the 10th amendment and the powers retained by the states, as compared to those given to the federal government.
None of your responses even remotely address this.

Nope. The 10th amendment makes zero mention of any State having any right. Only people have rights.

'States' Rights' don't exist. The entire concept is imaginary. State POWERS exists.

The South fought and killed tens of thousands of US soldiers to preserve the POWER of the State to strip actual people of every right. So they could be turned into property. Using brutal institutionalized torture, terror, mutilation, castration and rape as a means of enforcement.

Not so noble, is it?

Haley's not stupid. She knows how evil the South was. But she also knows how delusional Southerners are with their 'Noble Cause'.

See? You refuse to pay attention.
I shall now allow you to wallow in your willful ignorance.

Of the two of us, only I'm capable of reading the 10th amendment and finding that there's no mention of any State having any right.

Give me a holler if you ever bother to read it. As the 'States' Rights' is an entirely imagined concept. State POWERS is not.

There was no misunderstanding. Only an intentional and deliberate misrepresentation of what is in the actual constitution by States' Rights advocates.....as a balm to the fragile ego of modern Southerners whose ancestors murdered to defend evil.

Republican politicians continue to stumble on race, twisting themselves into knots trying to avoid offending the racist right.

If Hailey had simply told the truth that the treasonous insurrection of 1861 was about preserving slavery, she wouldn’t be in this hole.

Yes it was a business proposition and had nothing to do with freedom for black people. The Northern Business group was envious of the cheap labor and wanted to take it away to level the playing field. A BY-PRODUCT of that action was freedom for the slaves but certainly not due to Northern benevolence towards them. If the northern businessmen were able to make slavery work for them there would never have been a war.

Of the two of us, only I'm capable of reading the 10th amendment and finding that there's no mention of any State having any right.

Give me a holler if you ever bother to read it. As the 'States' Rights' is an entirely imagined concept. State POWERS is not.

There was no misunderstanding. Only an intentional and deliberate misrepresentation of what is in the actual constitution by States' Rights advocates.....as a balm to the fragile ego of modern Southerners whose ancestors murdered to defend evil.
Well said!

source.gif

Forum List

Back