Black Journalist: I don't care if Bundy is racist --- has nothing to do with his case

=
So when someone willfully breaks the law, we should send them flowers and ask themselves to turn themselves in? If someone refuses to follow a court order, we should just wait until they die before we collect. What BS!

Bootlicker

Lol...start your insurrection and see who is licking boots.

LMAO...bootlicker. WTF.

Of course it has nothing to do with the case. Smarmy lefties were calling the Bundy ranch "ranch Dividian" last week. Doesn't that mean they advocate destroying the ranch with tanks and poison gas and burning him to death? The gotcha mentality of the left is beginning to look a little psychotic. What about the former democrat politician, former KKK member who shot three Jews in Kansas because he claimed he was influenced by a Media Matters anti- Israel rant? Doesn't that carry more weight than a racist comment from an old man?

Great thread. I knew that old Bundy meant well and that he wasn't being hateful. He was simply asking if blacks today are better of than they were when they're families were together as a unit and they lived a simpler life. I don't believe he was endorsing the slavery of the past but he was comparing past slavery to modern slavery and asking himself which slavery would be the better of the two if someone had to choose.

Unfortunately, blacks aren't the only modern slaves. Many whites and Hispanics are as well. Anyone who has grown accustomed to government handouts and so needy that they've lost interest in taking care of themselves is a slave. Americans are losing hope and growing fearful and they've come to believe that the government is their savior. The fact of the matter is that the government is gaining power over the collective heart, mind, and soul of America and it's systematically building a cage around us. I, for one, don't like the idea of being caged and I choose not to be a slave. I'll grow my own food before I take a g-d damned dime from "Big Brother."
Do you people get paid to write this stuff? "Which slavery would people rather choose?"

We chose, as a nation - black, white, brown, yellow, red, purple, green, silver, and gold people alike - nearly 160 years ago with a horrific Civil War. We chose again with the Civil Rights Act after years of state-sanctioned brutality. We keep choosing to not accept slavery. Guess who is fighting us on it?

It was clear from the beginning that this old man was either a fool, or crazy, or one of those with that rare moral courage willing to go broke taking on the power for a principal.

The latter would have made him a hero, bur alas, he is a fool.

His intellectual irregularities have nothing at all to do with the issue which causes us to follow his case.

We are concerned that an already oppressive Federal Government, has now been hurled completely out-of-control by a closet Marxist in the White House.

He isn't crazy nor is he a fool.

At least not as evidenced by these comments which the stupid half of our country is so quick to misconstrue.

He is a farmer. A rancher.

Where he lives picking crops is as valid a form of employment as any other.

SOMEONE has to do it.

And if you can earn an honest living doing so there is more honor and self sufficiency from doing that than from collecting welfare.

You stupid, fucking loons.

I hate your stupidity.

I really hate your lack of substance and your obnoxious, aggressive ignorance.

There are a whole lot of Black people who agree with Bundy and who will stand up to defend his statements.

Have fun with your revolution. I'll be drinking a beer and eating watermelon why you guys fight it out over some illiterate old man who refuses to pay his taxes.

Oh the tyranny!

The point is everyone should be able to sit down have a beer and some melon without worrying about the government coming to their home with a few hundred spec ops geared agents pointing M-16's at their families over an unpaid fee.

The idea of freedom and keeping a government in control can't only occur to you once it's you in the cross hairs. If we don't make these stands for someone else, who is going to make a stand for you?
So when someone willfully breaks the law, we should send them flowers and ask themselves to turn themselves in? If someone refuses to follow a court order, we should just wait until they die before we collect. What BS!

Tyranny my ass!

Like I said, have fun with your revolution.

Depends on the situation doesn't it? The feds can easily have the law on their side and all of the court orders to go along with it but the question that needs to be asked is if that is a reasonably fair law equally applied to all? If it looks like the feds are making rules, regulations and fees outside of what we should be allowing them to then yes it's up to us to put a stop to it. That's how it worked out with Rosa Parks and it's the same argument that is being used for gay marriage.

Great thread. I knew that old Bundy meant well and that he wasn't being hateful. He was simply asking if blacks today are better of than they were when they're families were together as a unit and they lived a simpler life. I don't believe he was endorsing the slavery of the past but he was comparing past slavery to modern slavery and asking himself which slavery would be the better of the two if someone had to choose.

Unfortunately, blacks aren't the only modern slaves. Many whites and Hispanics are as well. Anyone who has grown accustomed to government handouts and so needy that they've lost interest in taking care of themselves is a slave. Americans are losing hope and growing fearful and they've come to believe that the government is their savior. The fact of the matter is that the government is gaining power over the collective heart, mind, and soul of America and it's systematically building a cage around us. I, for one, don't like the idea of being caged and I choose not to be a slave. I'll grow my own food before I take a g-d damned dime from "Big Brother."
Do you people get paid to write this stuff? "Which slavery would people rather choose?"

We chose, as a nation - black, white, brown, yellow, red, purple, green, silver, and gold people alike - nearly 160 years ago with a horrific Civil War. We chose again with the Civil Rights Act after years of state-sanctioned brutality. We keep choosing to not accept slavery. Guess who is fighting us on it?

I'd like to slap some sense into you, you know nothing bastard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n0zoee4k7yE

Cliven Bundy Follow Up: The blacks in the Militia protecting his home are still there eating with his family and dorming in his home. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wCJ59tls0vc

Damn good point.

It doesn't have anything to do with the current situation.

It's just the left up to their usual tricks. They don't want to discuss Reid's motives for going after the cattle ranchers and whether he intends to sell the land to some wealthy cronies. Corrupt Dem politicians is not something they care to acknowledge. This is all about diversion. The first choice is always to play the race card, as if that trumps all other issues on the table.

It would appear that there is one more choice to make now. Whether to choose chaining your existence to the whims of government charity or the true freedom of being self sufficient.

And who in your tiny little mind is fighting you on slavery?

The point is everyone should be able to sit down have a beer and some melon without worrying about the government coming to their home with a few hundred spec ops geared agents pointing M-16's at their families over an unpaid fee.

The idea of freedom and keeping a government in control can't only occur to you once it's you in the cross hairs. If we don't make these stands for someone else, who is going to make a stand for you?

Tyranny my ass!

Depends on the situation doesn't it? The feds can easily have the law on their side and all of the court orders to go along with it but the question that needs to be asked is if that is a reasonably fair law equally applied to all? If it looks like the feds are making rules, regulations and fees outside of what we should be allowing them to then yes it's up to us to put a stop to it. That's how it worked out with Rosa Parks and it's the same argument that is being used for gay marriage.
Rosa Parks was arrested...that's what civil disobedience is all about. Threatening an armed resurrection is not! Sorry, having to pay taxes and fees is NOT tyranny!

Tyranny my ass!

Rosa Parks was arrested...that's what civil disobedience is all about. Threatening an armed resurrection is not! Sorry, having to pay taxes and fees is NOT tyranny!

Indeed she was. But in the end it brought the attention necessary to make the changes to the law she was arrested under and that law was changed.

Taxes and fees are absolute tyranny if it gets out of hand. Remember the promise about income taxes when that was passed? Oh we promise! NEVER would we even consider a higher tax rate than 1%. Well it's been as high as 90% so government sure doesn't seem very trustworthy.

Civil disobedience can take many forms. Some you may like and some you may not.

Chicago - liberal paradise. Detroit - went bankrupt...as intended...

Is your claim that Militias are fighting to restore slavery?

Forum List

Back