CNN panel erupts in laughter about Hillary's 'achievement gap'

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Seems no one, not even Hillary herself, can name a single achievement of hers. This is going to be an issue from now till the next presidential election. Many still want an explanation on Benghazi.

Meanwhile, the desperate Dems face angry voters over Obamacare, lack of jobs, a bad economy and inflation. No wonder all of them, including Obama, have ramped up the vicious rhetoric.

Unless one of the parrots dreams up some success stories for Hillary, there is nothing. And I do expect that the libs will find some small thing and exaggerate the hell out of it to make her look good. Or maybe they'll appeal to Bill's fans and her slogan can be, "Vote for me and you'll get Slick Willy back in the WH."

What's most notable about this issue is the fact that - as these stories continue to pop-up -no one is refuting it. None of Hillary's allies have stepped up to the plate and said "that's a cheap shot, here are her achievements." That's very telling because; if they're having a hard time dealing with this now, it's only going to get worse when the 2016 pressure begins to mount....

CNN panel erupts in laughter about Hillary's 'achievement gap'

Politics: CNN panel erupts in laughter about Hillary's 'achievement gap' | Best of Cain

What kind of achievements are you looking for?

Anything positive. So far she has the fact that she doesn't think the murder of one of her ambassadors all that important. That's the ONE thing you can say she accomplished. The complete and total abandonment of an ambassador in a foreign country on her watch.

Well she married Bill Clinton. She claimed to run a co-presidency. She tried to subvert government secrecy laws. She carpetbagged her way to New York Senator because her grandfather was Jewish. She appeared outraged very often and in the right settings. She can cut the rug on the dance floor. What more is there??

Clinton.jpg

Well she graduated from Wellesley College and Yale with a Juris Doctor degree, she cofounded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, she became the first femal chair of the Legal Services Corporation, and was twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential Lawyers in America. After that she became the First Lady of Arkansas and then the United States.

After that she became the first ever female Senator from New York and then became the Secratary of State.

Are those achievements not good enough? :dunno:

Well she graduated from Wellesley College and Yale with a Juris Doctor degree, she cofounded Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, she became the first femal chair of the Legal Services Corporation, and was twice listed by The National Law Journal as one of the hundred most influential Lawyers in America. After that she became the First Lady of Arkansas and then the United States.

After that she became the first ever female Senator from New York and then became the Secratary of State.

Uh, those aren't achievements. Those are resume fillers.

Oh okay. So everything you've ever accomplished in your life is just "resume filler?"

Oh okay. So everything you've ever accomplished in your life is just "resume filler?"

I'm not running for president. And unlike Hillary I have some actual achievements.

In other words, she didn't do a damned thing in public office, except marry the right guy, ride his coattails into the White House (where she did nothing but engineer a Health Care scheme that got her party thrown out of every majority in the govt for the first time in our lifetimes), and then ride her name recognition into a Senatorship and Secretary of State post where, once again, she did nothing.

What achievements?

Hillary Clinton. ..........Hell, even SHE doesn't know of any accomplishments. Well, let's see....Umm....I was first lady.....Umm...I was a Senator for a couple of months but I can't remember anything that I ever got done there...ooohhh...Ohhhhh...I know! I was Secretary of State for a little bit - got some guys killed....guess we'll forget that one....Ooohh...ooohh..I know! Vince Foster "committed suicide" *wink* *wink* while me and Bill were in the White House *wink*

Ooooohhhh.....NOW I REMEMBER!!! I made a boat load of money on cattle futures from information that I got from someone....can't remember who, though.....Used to throw a lot of dishes at Bill while we were "president".....

Does that qualify me???? :cuckoo: What a stupid bitch..

What difference did she make?

What difference did she make?

:rolleyes:

In other words, she didn't do a damned thing in public office, except marry the right guy, ride his coattails into the White House (where she did nothing but engineer a Health Care scheme that got her party thrown out of every majority in the govt for the first time in our lifetimes), and then ride her name recognition into a Senatorship and Secretary of State post where, once again, she did nothing.

What achievements?

If she has no political achievements, Conservatives and Libertarians should love her.

No. Most of those achievements came from being married to Bill. It's like Big Moo getting a prestigious job with a hospital right after her husband became senator.

No. Most of those achievements came from being married to Bill. It's like Big Moo getting a prestigious job with a hospital right after her husband became senator.

Yea she must be a real slacker :rolleyes:

Good grief

"Became" is consistent in your retort. But, what did she accomplish after she "Became"? Became is where you start. Where and how did she finish??

Last edited:
And the list of accomplishments of the collective Republican party is even shorter than Hillary Clinton's.

Forum List

Back