Black Journalist: I don't care if Bundy is racist --- has nothing to do with his case

It was clear from the beginning that this old man was either a fool, or crazy, or one of those with that rare moral courage willing to go broke taking on the power for a principal.

The latter would have made him a hero, bur alas, he is a fool.

His intellectual irregularities have nothing at all to do with the issue which causes us to follow his case.

We are concerned that an already oppressive Federal Government, has now been hurled completely out-of-control by a closet Marxist in the White House.

It seems like the OP is saying that Bundy's comments, which display a general disdain for black people, are somehow okay because the internet managed to find a single youtuber supporting him and Bundy has apparently invited a few black people that he happens to like into his home.

Hmm... :eusa_think:

Well jesse jackson is anti semite and the left runs him for president........they might want to check and see theyre in a glass house.

Bah, racist...not a racist, irrelevant. He hasn't paid his grazing fees. End of story.

Bah, racist...not a racist, irrelevant. He hasn't paid his grazing fees. End of story.

-----------------------------------

No, he hasn't obeyed the Law; not anymore than Samuel Adams was obeying the Law when he had his boys dump that Teas into the Boston harbor.

Its not one old loon's malefactions that are of concern; it is the malefactions, the oppression, of our own Government that is at issue. There is no need for any Government but one tending towards Totalitarianism to send 200 hundred well-armed men, including a Swat Team, to collect a debt from an 80 year old man...when they could have collected in a few years when he died...at which time they get first dibs on everything he owns...with interest and penalties.

Radicals are in control of our Government, and that is a dangerous thing.

I sort of agree with the OP. This story was rightwing nutty enough before the racism stuff came out. The latter is just icing on the cake.

And the number of rightwingers who are now defending Bundy not only for this theft but also for his racism,

well, you can never get too much icing.

No, he hasn't obeyed the Law; not anymore than Samuel Adams was obeying the Law when he had his boys dump that Teas into the Boston harbor.

Its not one old loon's malefactions that are of concern; it is the malefactions, the oppression, of our own Government that is at issue. There is no need for any Government but one tending towards Totalitarianism to send 200 hundred well-armed men, including a Swat Team, to collect a debt from an 80 year old man...when they could have collected in a few years when he died...at which time they get first dibs on everything he owns...with interest and penalties.

Have fun with your revolution. I'll be drinking a beer and eating watermelon why you guys fight it out over some illiterate old man who refuses to pay his taxes.

Oh the tyranny!

It seems like the OP is saying that Bundy's comments, which display a general disdain for black people, are somehow okay because the internet managed to find a single youtuber supporting him and Bundy has apparently invited a few black people that he happens to like into his home.

Wait, are you claiming the RACE was a component of the showdown with the feds?

Wait, are you claiming the RACE was a component of the showdown with the feds?

Um... what in the world?

Great thread. I knew that old Bundy meant well and that he wasn't being hateful. He was simply asking if blacks today are better of than they were when they're families were together as a unit and they lived a simpler life. I don't believe he was endorsing the slavery of the past but he was comparing past slavery to modern slavery and asking himself which slavery would be the better of the two if someone had to choose.

Unfortunately, blacks aren't the only modern slaves. Many whites and Hispanics are as well. Anyone who has grown accustomed to government handouts and so needy that they've lost interest in taking care of themselves is a slave. Americans are losing hope and growing fearful and they've come to believe that the government is their savior. The fact of the matter is that the government is gaining power over the collective heart, mind, and soul of America and it's systematically building a cage around us. I, for one, don't like the idea of being caged and I choose not to be a slave. I'll grow my own food before I take a g-d damned dime from "Big Brother."

Have fun with your revolution. I'll be drinking a beer and eating watermelon why you guys fight it out over some illiterate old man who refuses to pay his taxes.

Oh the tyranny!

The point is everyone should be able to sit down have a beer and some melon without worrying about the government coming to their home with a few hundred spec ops geared agents pointing M-16's at their families over an unpaid fee.

The idea of freedom and keeping a government in control can't only occur to you once it's you in the cross hairs. If we don't make these stands for someone else, who is going to make a stand for you?

Oh the tyranny!

The point is everyone should be able to sit down have a beer and some melon without worrying about the government coming to their home with a few hundred spec ops geared agents pointing M-16's at their families over an unpaid fee.

The idea of freedom and keeping a government in control can't only occur to you once it's you in the cross hairs. If we don't make these stands for someone else, who is going to make a stand for you?
So when someone willfully breaks the law, we should send them flowers and ask themselves to turn themselves in? If someone refuses to follow a court order, we should just wait until they die before we collect. What BS!

Tyranny my ass!

Like I said, have fun with your revolution.

Last edited:
On the face of it, I agree but it reminds me of that disgusting thing racists say, that they wouldn't mind living next door to one as long as Susie SweetCheeks didn't marry one.

Bundy has dug himself in really deep and he just keeps on digging. He seems to believe he's above the law and many nutter rw's agree with him.

It really is time for him to pay for his crimes.

Oh the tyranny!

Twenty years of huge welfare fraud isn't quite the same a beer and melon.

Forum List

Back