Booker T Washington
Frederick Douglas
WEB DuBoise
Martin Luther King
Barack Obama
Colin Powell
Condi Rice
Thurgood Marshall

A list of names of blacks and mulattos is not a list of accomplishments, inventions, contributions to mankind, civilization and society, etc. No more than listing Moe, Larry and Curly is a list of the contributions Jews made to society and civilization.

You forgot the part about coons and jungle bunnies

I always like the looks on these racists faces of these racist douchebags when a minority, in Armani, steps over them to get in their Jag or BMW.

A list of names of blacks and mulattos is not a list of accomplishments, inventions, contributions to mankind, civilization and society, etc. No more than listing Moe, Larry and Curly is a list of the contributions Jews made to society and civilization.

I always like the looks on these racists faces of these racist douchebags when a minority, in Armani, steps over them to get in their Jag or BMW.

What is that freaking ebonics or you just screwing up the English language?

What is that freaking ebonics or you just screwing up the English language?

Yep, made a mistake and you found it.

Congratulations, you get a 100 calorie cookie.

Now get back outside, those pigs aren't going to herd themselves.

OK, I'll bite.

What's the plan?

Don't have an answer to that. I am more of an infantry man then a general. Personally, I think it is to late. I think the oppressive progressives have succeeded in bringing the sleeping dragon to its knees. I have lost hope that America can ever be great again.

Immie

So all that talk about taking bak your country is so much pissing in the wind. Ok, I'll agree with that.

Good to know that you do not have even a second grader's grasp of the English language. I very clearly stated that it is time for the people to have a third revolution and to take this country back from the oppressive progressives. No where did I even intimate that I was qualified to lead such an undertaking.

Immie

Don't have an answer to that. I am more of an infantry man then a general. Personally, I think it is to late. I think the oppressive progressives have succeeded in bringing the sleeping dragon to its knees. I have lost hope that America can ever be great again.

Immie

So all that talk about taking bak your country is so much pissing in the wind. Ok, I'll agree with that.

Good to know that you do not have even a second grader's grasp of the English language. I very clearly stated that it is time for the people to have a third revolution and to take this country back from the oppressive progressives. No where did I even intimate that I was qualified to lead such an undertaking.

Immie

Did you write this or did someone hack your account?

Personally, I think it is to late. I think the oppressive progressives have succeeded in bringing the sleeping dragon to its knees. I have lost hope that America can ever be great again.

Immie

Personally, I think it is to late. I think the oppressive progressives have succeeded in bringing the sleeping dragon to its knees. I have lost hope that America can ever be great again.

Once again, you show your lack of reading comprehension skills. No where in there do I state that I believe I am qualified to lead such a revolution.

Yes, I think it is too late. Thanks to you oppressive progressives I have lost all hope for this once great nation.

Yes, I think you progressives have screwed this country royally.

Yes, I believe this country has lost its greatness. I, also, have no hope that we will ever be great again.

Where in what you quoted did I say that I could or would lead the revolution? Here's a hint... I didn't. But I am certain that those to words are above your level of conprehension. After all, they include a contraction. Way above your level, I am sure.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

Once again, you show your lack of reading comprehension skills. No where in there do I state that I believe I am qualified to lead such a revolution.

Yes, I think it is too late. Thanks to you oppressive progressives I have lost all hope for this once great nation.

Yes, I think you progressives have screwed this country royally.

Yes, I believe this country has lost its greatness. I, also, have no hope that we will ever be great again.

Where in what you quoted did I say that I could or would lead the revolution? Here's a hint... I didn't. But I am certain that those to words are above your level of conprehension. After all, they include a contraction. Way above your level, I am sure.

Immie

I never said that I thought you would lead the thing. I can tell by your posts you'd probably have a hard time leading flies to shit.

I asked how do you THINK it would happen. But never mind. I was right that you're just repeating silly talking points and pissing in the wind.

Eeesh

For those of us that would like to live in a color blind society, where eveybody is treated the same, regardless of race.... things like black history month, the black caucus, black Miss America, BETV etc.. keep a racial divide.

LOL, give it a break with the "colorblind" crap! Didn't you have a post denigrating "Black cities"? Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Frederick Douglas - Wrote about slavery

WEB DuBoise - Wrote about slavery

Martin Luther King - Womanizer and plagiarist

Barack Obama - Communist dictator, appointed by white liberal media

Colin Powell - Affirmative Action general, appointed by a white man, whom he later stabbed in the back.

Condi Rice - Appointed by a white man

Thurgood Marshall - Appointed by a white man

Any more "accomplishments"?

Where's your list of accomplishments, loser?

Colin Powell - Affirmative Action general, appointed by a white man, whom he later stabbed in the back.

He posts on an internet message board and talks tough...

He posts on an internet message board and talks tough...

Ah yes, quite the hero that one...

So the fact that they were appointed by a member of the majority race in this country (80%) nullifies their achievements? Seriously?
It's not an achievement if it's handed to you.

Oh shit! Unkie's awake. Get the hose out! :eek:

Forum List

Back