Black History Month

Isn't it interesting how the left wingers who are struggling to find blacks who have accomplished something are now struggling to find a reason NOT to recognize one who actually HAS accomplished something? They're all hypocrites.

I get pretty sick and tired of the "tough" guys here who constantly whine about other's trying to be internet tough guys. Next time you feel the urge to accuse someone of being an internet tough guy and not a "Real" tough guy like you, leep in mind my gym has a ring and guests are welcome and though I've invited a few "Real" tough guys here to come on down for a visit, not one taker so far. Leads me to believe the "Real" tough guys, you know the ones always whining about all those internet tough guys, are in reality pussies themselves.

:lol:

Notice how the feeble old man never offers to do any traveling himself. Just a sad old man trying to role play a little fanstasy about what he has never been and sure as hell isn't likely to become in his dotage.

I get pretty sick and tired of the "tough" guys here who constantly whine about other's trying to be internet tough guys. Next time you feel the urge to accuse someone of being an internet tough guy and not a "Real" tough guy like you, leep in mind my gym has a ring and guests are welcome and though I've invited a few "Real" tough guys here to come on down for a visit, not one taker so far. Leads me to believe the "Real" tough guys, you know the ones always whining about all those internet tough guys, are in reality pussies themselves.

inet_tough_guy.jpg

Look at the tough guy!

I knocked out Biff Tannen at the Enchantment under the Sea dance in High School with one punch.......I would have no problem with the likes of you girly man

What's the matter?

Chicken?

Point proven mary.

Does your "gym" have any cardio equipment?

I would suggest you use it.

Why don't we honor a black man who actually accomplished something?

Allen West (politician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you consider dishonoring the uniform he wore an "achievement", then you can say that dishonorable piece of shit achieved something.

dishonored the uniform like the one's in your sig pic?

He tortured a prisoner, received an Article 15 in lieu of Court Martial and was forced to retire.

He is everything I teach my subordinates not to be.

He is a disgrace to himself, the service, the country and everyone who ever wore the uniform.

It speaks volumes about people when they say they respect that piece of garbage.

If you consider dishonoring the uniform he wore an "achievement", then you can say that dishonorable piece of shit achieved something.

He tortured a prisoner, received an Article 15 in lieu of Court Martial and was forced to retire.

He is a disgrace to himself, the service, the country and everyone who ever wore the uniform.

It speaks volumes about people when they say they respect that piece of garbage.

That's your opinion. I and many others don't give a rat's ass about what you and your pissant pals think is "torture". We're more interested in saving American lives. Thank you for your service, and go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

That's your opinion. I and many others don't give a rat's ass about what you and your pissant pals think is "torture". We're more interested in saving American lives. Thank you for your service, and go fuck yourself.

It's not my opinion about what West did, it's documented fact.

And if you support someone like West who dishonors himself and the US military, then that speaks to your total and absolute lack of character.

Of course, given the nature of your juvenile rant, your utter and complete lack of character is already well established.

And if you support someone like West who dishonors himself and the US military, then that speaks to your total and absolute lack of character.

Of course, given the nature of your juvenile rant, your utter and complete lack of character is already well established.

Yes, I support Mr. West and I will support everyone like him. If I was in trouble, Mr. West would do all he could to help me. You, on the other hand, would read your damn pissant rule book first while they're cutting my throat. God bless America and go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Yes, I support Mr. West and I will support everyone like him. If I was in trouble, Mr. West would do all he could to help me. You, on the other hand, would read your damn pissant rule book first while they're cutting my throat. God bless America and go fuck yourself.

The fact that you have no idea WHY we don't torture prisoners speaks volumes as well.

This was something that was taught in Basic Training. Why weren't you paying attention.

As for the rest of your prattle, you've already proven to have no character, so trying to explain yourself away is futile.

Of course trying to eplain anything to someone who believes "go fuck yourself" is an effective retort, is really useless. Grow up and maybe we'll revisit this in a few years.

Last edited:

inet_tough_guy.jpg

Self portrait I assume? I know a good dentist for you nancy, let me know when you save up some money I'll give you her number.

inet_tough_guy.jpg

Self portrait I assume? I know a good dentist for you nancy, let me know when you save up some money I'll give you her number.

I have to admit, by your low standards, this was a pretty good reply.

You win one fat free cookie.

The fact that you have no idea WHY we don't torture prisoners speaks volumes as well.

This was something that was taught in Basic Training. Why weren't you paying attention.

As for the rest of your prattle, you've already proven to have no character, so trying to explain yourself away is futile.

Of course trying to eplain anything to someone who believes "go fuck yourself" is an effective retort, is really useless. Grow up and maybe we'll revisit this in a few years.

Torture? You gutless little pussy. He fired his sidearm near the ragheads ear in an attempt to gather intelligence to protect his unit, that is not "torture" you bleeding heart REMF. Glad I never served with a prick like you, that is if you ever really served.

Torture? You gutless little pussy. He fired his sidearm near the ragheads ear in an attempt to gather intelligence to protect his unit, that is not "torture" you bleeding heart REMF. Glad I never served with a prick like you, that is if you ever really served.

Did West help give boing lessons in your "gym?" :lol:

Good lord your a pathetic ecuse for a human being.

And I'd bet dollars to donuts (you obviously like them) that the closest you ever got to the military was watching a Rambo movie. :lol:

Fat ignorant racists don't cut it in the military.

Last edited:

And I'd bet dollars to donuts (you obviously like them) that the closest you ever got to the military was watching a Rambo movie. :lol:

Fat? Lol, I have less body fat than 90% of the population puss. I can probably bench you while you're benching your top weight. As for never serving, that would sound more like you nancy. You even talk like a dumbass sillyvillian, so I would bet you never served anywhere, maybe some time at county, but doubtful you were ever in the military and if you somehow did get in under the old DADT program, I'd be willing to bet cash that you where nothing but a fat assed, chairbound POG.

Fat? Lol, I have less body fat than 90% of the population puss. I can probably bench you while you're benching your top weight. As for never serving, that would sound more like you nancy. You even talk like a dumbass sillyvillian, so I would bet you never served anywhere, maybe some time at county, but doubtful you were ever in the military and if you somehow did get in under the old DADT program, I'd be willing to bet cash that you where nothing but a fat assed, chairbound POG.

Oh lookie, now the ignorant fat racist is posting his fantasy stats about how he's built, how much he can bench and what a badass he is. :lol:

When you have to post your fantasy stats, you've lost.

As for the rest, racists like you are beneath my contempt. Ypu're lower than the shit that seeps out of the sewers that the worms won't even eat. Therefore, I really don't care what you think about me.

However, I am enjoying seeing you reduced to psoting your silly fantasy stats and spouting trite garbage about "POGs" and "REMFs" that you learned from the movies you watch.

Now go eat some more chicken fried steak and donuts and fantasize about what a badass you wish you were. :lol:

No one was "tortured". This is entirely political.

No one was "tortured". This is entirely political.

So I assume you were part of the panal that reviewed the evidence and suggested charges be filed, right 'General?'

Oh lookie, now the ignorant fat racist is posting his fantasy stats about how he's built, how much he can bench and what a badass he is. :lol:

When you have to post your fantasy stats, you've lost.

As for the rest, racists like you are beneath my contempt. Ypu're lower than the shit that seeps out of the sewers that the worms won't even eat. Therefore, I really don't care what you think about me.

However, I am enjoying seeing you reduced to psoting your silly fantasy stats and spouting trite garbage about "POGs" and "REMFs" that you learned from the movies you watch.

Now go eat some more chicken fried steak and donuts and fantasize about what a badass you wish you were. :lol:

I think you've got a big mouth and you're full of crap.

Forum List

Back