Black History Month

Black History month is a chance to remind is of the contributions of black culture

I kind of like it
And what exactly were those contributions again?

Glad you asked

While I agree that a lot of the "Did you know that a black man invented a zipper and George Washington Carver found a thousand uses for the peanut?" are a stretch you can't deny the impact black culture has had on the American culture.

What I love about Black History Month are the stories of the Civil Rights movement. It was a second American Revolution and was a perfect example of fortitude and courage in fighting terrorism and a hostile government in obtaining freedom. Civil Rights leaders and workers were American Patriots who risked their lives fighting for liberty and freedom

I also love the music. Ragtime, Jazz, the Blues, Motown all were pulled into our culture. Great black actors, musicians, singers, poets, authors

Black History month is a chance to remind is of the contributions of black culture

I kind of like it

Glad you asked

While I agree that a lot of the "Did you know that a black man invented a zipper and George Washington Carver found a thousand uses for the peanut?" are a stretch you can't deny the impact black culture has had on the American culture.

What I love about Black History Month are the stories of the Civil Rights movement. It was a second American Revolution and was a perfect example of fortitude and courage in fighting terrorism and a hostile government in obtaining freedom. Civil Rights leaders and workers were American Patriots who risked their lives fighting for liberty and freedom

I also love the music. Ragtime, Jazz, the Blues, Motown all were pulled into our culture. Great black actors, musicians, singers, poets, authors

Personally I enjoy seeing all the racists get their sphincters in knots every February and whine and cry like little bitches, but that's just me.

God.....just on time

A reminder of why we still need a black history month and why this country still has so far to go. Thankfully, we still have the likes of jtpr312 reminding us that we still have asshole racists lurking in the background

There was a time not too long ago when the likes of jtpr312 would actually be calling the shots in our society. But since the civil rights era, they have been relegated to lurking anonymously on message boards

Blah, blah, blah blah, I can't answer your question, blah, blah, so I'll attack your character. Yup, that's the ticket.

You are a glaring example of the successes of black culture and history. There was a time when you ruled the world. You could openly spout your hate and be openly accepted. You could get legislation passed that made blacks second class citizens. After all, they were little more than beasts right?

Black men like Martin Luther King and Ralph Abernathy stood up and said....We are not going to take it any more. They turned the light of public opinion on you and revealed you for the cockroach you are.

Now you are the one who is a second class citizen. You can't hold public office. You will be fired if you preach your hate. Decent Americans want nothing to do with you

That is the way it goes for cockroaches

:clap2::clap2:

For those of us that would like to live in a color blind society, where eveybody is treated the same, regardless of race.... things like black history month, the black caucus, black Miss America, BETV etc.. keep a racial divide.

I kind of like it

Glad you asked

Zippers and peanuts, that's quite a list there. I'M impressed. And let's not forget rap, crack, and gang violence.

God.....just on time

A reminder of why we still need a black history month and why this country still has so far to go. Thankfully, we still have the likes of jtpr312 reminding us that we still have asshole racists lurking in the background

There was a time not too long ago when the likes of jtpr312 would actually be calling the shots in our society. But since the civil rights era, they have been relegated to lurking anonymously on message boards

Blah, blah, blah blah, I can't answer your question, blah, blah, so I'll attack your character. Yup, that's the ticket.

You are a glaring example of the successes of black culture and history. There was a time when you ruled the world. You could openly spout your hate and be openly accepted. You could get legislation passed that made blacks second class citizens. After all, they were little more than beasts right?

Black men like Martin Luther King and Ralph Abernathy stood up and said....We are not going to take it any more. They turned the light of public opinion on you and revealed you for the cockroach you are.

Now you are the one who is a second class citizen. You can't hold public office. You will be fired if you preach your hate. Decent Americans want nothing to do with you

That is the way it goes for cockroaches

Are you going to whine, bitch and cry like a little girl or are you going to explain to us how the negro, after thousands of years of living without even seeing a white man, has zero evidence of a single great and lasting civilization, has failed to build on thier own, ONE airport, ONE sea port, ONE Airplane, ONE satellite, ONE ocean going vessel, one major university, and on and on and on and on. You act like the negro popped into existence in the US during slave days or the Jim Crow days totally ignoring the thousands of years of their history where they created, invented, contributed to society, absolutely nothing.

I kind of like it

Glad you asked

Then please enlighten us. Other than music, which is of no benefit to mankind or society as a whole, what have they contributed?

So you have nothing except entertainment? Go figure.

Glad you asked

Zippers and peanuts, that's quite a list there. I'M impressed. And let's not forget rap, crack, and gang violence.

Booker T Washington
Frederick Douglas
WEB DuBoise
Martin Luther King
Barack Obama
Colin Powell
Condi Rice
Thurgood Marshall

Glad you asked

Booker T Washington
Frederick Douglas
WEB DuBoise
Martin Luther King
Barack Obama
Colin Powell
Condi Rice
Thurgood Marshall

A list of names of blacks and mulattos is not a list of accomplishments, inventions, contributions to mankind, civilization and society, etc. No more than listing Moe, Larry and Curly is a list of the contributions Jews made to society and civilization.

Frederick Douglas - Wrote about slavery

WEB DuBoise - Wrote about slavery

Martin Luther King - Womanizer and plagiarist

Barack Obama - Communist dictator, appointed by white liberal media

Colin Powell - Affirmative Action general, appointed by a white man, whom he later stabbed in the back.

Condi Rice - Appointed by a white man

Thurgood Marshall - Appointed by a white man

Any more "accomplishments"?

Colin Powell - Affirmative Action general, appointed by a white man, whom he later stabbed in the back.

Not fair, you're using facts.

I kind of like it

Glad you asked

Time for the third. Time for the people to take this country back from the oppressive progressives who have seized it.

Immie

Glad you asked

Time for the third. Time for the people to take this country back from the oppressive progressives who have seized it.

Immie

OK, I'll bite.

What's the plan?

Wow...I get two racists for the price of one

Just in time for Black History Month

And to think there are people on this board who tell me Jim Crow is long gone

So the fact that they were appointed by a member of the majority race in this country (80%) nullifies their achievements? Seriously?

Glad you asked

Immie

For a start, you have to start winning some elections

As of now, the people are not in your corner

Glad you asked

Immie

OK, I'll bite.

What's the plan?

Don't have an answer to that. I am more of an infantry man then a general. Personally, I think it is to late. I think the oppressive progressives have succeeded in bringing the sleeping dragon to its knees. I have lost hope that America can ever be great again.

Immie

Booker T Washington
Frederick Douglas
WEB DuBoise
Martin Luther King
Barack Obama
Colin Powell
Condi Rice
Thurgood Marshall

A list of names of blacks and mulattos is not a list of accomplishments, inventions, contributions to mankind, civilization and society, etc. No more than listing Moe, Larry and Curly is a list of the contributions Jews made to society and civilization.

You forgot the part about coons and jungle bunnies

Immie

OK, I'll bite.

What's the plan?

Don't have an answer to that. I am more of an infantry man then a general. Personally, I think it is to late. I think the oppressive progressives have succeeded in bringing the sleeping dragon to its knees. I have lost hope that America can ever be great again.

Immie

So all that talk about taking bak your country is so much pissing in the wind. Ok, I'll agree with that.

Forum List

Back