Black History Month

You are welcome to start a white history month if you wish

You can even start a thread on it, it should be very popular
As it should be popular.....Whites have done great things for this country.....What would be the problem with having a month designated to celebrate those things?

Serious question, not only for you, rw, but any one else who'd like to answer. Particularly the white libprogs up here who seem to have a problem with it.

What 'white accomplishments' are already not celebrated? These accomplishments are regularly celebrated.
Sooooooo, why not just designate a month to celebrate it?

As it should be popular.....Whites have done great things for this country.....What would be the problem with having a month designated to celebrate those things?

Serious question, not only for you, rw, but any one else who'd like to answer. Particularly the white libprogs up here who seem to have a problem with it.

Why not start a thread on it?

It can be a trial balloon for how popular a White History month would be
You didn't answer the question.

Don't deflect, answer the question......Thanks.

I did answer...It is a great idea......lets celebrate our whiteness

Where do you want to start?

White people are great because.....

Let's be perfectly honest....

Blacks spent the first 300 years as members of our society treated as subhuman beasts. They were bred by whites and worked like any other livestock. Even after gaining their freedom, our white society made sure to treat them as a filthy second class not fit to drink from the same fountain or eat at the same table

Black History month is a chance to remind is of the contributions of black culture

I kind of like it

Blacks spent the first 300 years as members of our society treated as subhuman beasts. They were bred by whites and worked like any other livestock. Even after gaining their freedom, our white society made sure to treat them as a filthy second class not fit to drink from the same fountain or eat at the same table

Black History month is a chance to remind is of the contributions of black culture

I kind of like it

Lol. Ok, let's be totally honest? You totally write off thousands of years of black history PRIOR to them EVER even seeing a white man. You know, while the other two races where mapping the stars, building great and lasting cities/civilzations, inventing mathematics, circumnavigating the globe, exploring and building new worlds, lasting empires, raods, aquaducts, indoor plumbing, creating and inventing medicines, hospitals, manufacturing of metal products, textiles, etc. They were treated like sub humans because they came from a culture and a land where they lived little better than common beasts.

They can't do much while all controlled by the Dems. When they want to present offers of self sufficiency and responsiblity, they are shot down as being cold and heartless.
Better question is, what are the communities doing for themselves?

"And that is the best Republicans have to offer
Tough luck for you....not my problem

It certainly would be a change and sure beast what the Dem controlled cities have done for their people, which is keep them in poverty. But you are absolutely right... the Pubs will never get elected if they preach personal responisibilty and attempt to trim any handouts which keep the people dependent. The cat still comes to the door for free food. Problem is, one day the food will run out. Bottom line is.. urban plight hasn't budged in 30 years, and the Dems have kept it that way.

I kind of like it

Lol. Ok, let's be totally honest? You totally write off thousands of years of black history PRIOR to them EVER even seeing a white man. You know, while the other two races where mapping the stars, building great and lasting cities/civilzations, inventing mathematics, circumnavigating the globe, exploring and building new worlds, lasting empires, raods, aquaducts, indoor plumbing, creating and inventing medicines, hospitals, manufacturing of metal products, textiles, etc. They were treated like sub humans because they came from a culture and a land where they lived little better than common beasts.

God.....just on time

A reminder of why we still need a black history month and why this country still has so far to go. Thankfully, we still have the likes of jtpr312 reminding us that we still have asshole racists lurking in the background

There was a time not too long ago when the likes of jtpr312 would actually be calling the shots in our society. But since the civil rights era, they have been relegated to lurking anonymously on message boards

Last edited:
why more black history??? WHYY there is no irish history italian history or any other ethnic group history taught in school except maybe 4 hours a year youll learn. Blacks get a whole month of teaching to everyone its like they are shoving it in our faces come on lets move on to becoming a country joined together.
also blacks have been being treated more fairly due to affirmative action. ive been turned down from jobs where i was more qualified than the other canidates because i was white. the got the job even tho underqualified because of the color of their skin. this is not equality we need to go back to the Best man for the job idealism.

also blacks have been being treated more fairly due to affirmative action. ive been turned down from jobs where i was more qualified than the other canidates because i was white. the got the job even tho underqualified because of the color of their skin. .

Another helpless little victim. :rolleyes: Let me guess, you can't prove the above claim and did nothing about it, right?

also blacks have been being treated more fairly due to affirmative action. ive been turned down from jobs where i was more qualified than the other canidates because i was white. the got the job even tho underqualified because of the color of their skin. this is not equality we need to go back to the Best man for the job idealism.

But this is a way for society to pay back its wrongs done to Blacks through racism and discrimination.
By punishing someone who never hurt anyone?

I kind of like it

God.....just on time

A reminder of why we still need a black history month and why this country still has so far to go. Thankfully, we still have the likes of jtpr312 reminding us that we still have asshole racists lurking in the background

There was a time not too long ago when the likes of jtpr312 would actually be calling the shots in our society. But since the civil rights era, they have been relegated to lurking anonymously on message boards

Blah, blah, blah blah, I can't answer your question, blah, blah, so I'll attack your character. Yup, that's the ticket.

But this is a way for society to pay back its wrongs done to Blacks through racism and discrimination.

So your answer is to lower the bar to allow less qualified people into positions of responisibilty, power, etc., (at the expense of punishing people who studied and worked hard to get somewhere), as payment to them for something that happened to their anscetors? Yeah, that's a good idea. Lower the bar so they have no incentive to better themselves.

Last edited:

God.....just on time

Blah, blah, blah blah, I can't answer your question, blah, blah, so I'll attack your character. Yup, that's the ticket.

You are a glaring example of the successes of black culture and history. There was a time when you ruled the world. You could openly spout your hate and be openly accepted. You could get legislation passed that made blacks second class citizens. After all, they were little more than beasts right?

Black men like Martin Luther King and Ralph Abernathy stood up and said....We are not going to take it any more. They turned the light of public opinion on you and revealed you for the cockroach you are.

Now you are the one who is a second class citizen. You can't hold public office. You will be fired if you preach your hate. Decent Americans want nothing to do with you

That is the way it goes for cockroaches

Forum List

Back