Black History Month

I get pretty sick and tired of the "tough" guys here who constantly whine about other's trying to be internet tough guys. Next time you feel the urge to accuse someone of being an internet tough guy and not a "Real" tough guy like you, leep in mind my gym has a ring and guests are welcome and though I've invited a few "Real" tough guys here to come on down for a visit, not one taker so far. Leads me to believe the "Real" tough guys, you know the ones always whining about all those internet tough guys, are in reality pussies themselves.

I get pretty sick and tired of the "tough" guys here who constantly whine about other's trying to be internet tough guys. Next time you feel the urge to accuse someone of being an internet tough guy and not a "Real" tough guy like you, leep in mind my gym has a ring and guests are welcome and though I've invited a few "Real" tough guys here to come on down for a visit, not one taker so far. Leads me to believe the "Real" tough guys, you know the ones always whining about all those internet tough guys, are in reality pussies themselves.

mmm... vaguely homoerotic posts

Look at the tough guy!

I knocked out Biff Tannen at the Enchantment under the Sea dance in High School with one punch.......I would have no problem with the likes of you girly man

What's the matter?

Chicken?

Last edited:

Wow, you are impressive! I'm really impressed, sweety.

Booker T Washington
Frederick Douglas
WEB DuBoise
Martin Luther King
Barack Obama
Colin Powell
Condi Rice
Thurgood Marshall

A list of names of blacks and mulattos is not a list of accomplishments, inventions, contributions to mankind, civilization and society, etc. No more than listing Moe, Larry and Curly is a list of the contributions Jews made to society and civilization.

You forgot the part about coons and jungle bunnies

Racist.

Look at the tough guy!

I knocked out Biff Tannen at the Enchantment under the Sea dance in High School with one punch.......I would have no problem with the likes of you girly man

What's the matter?

Chicken?

Point proven mary.

Why don't we honor a black man who actually accomplished something?

Allen West (politician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allen West has his place in black History too

We will be recognized for what he has said and done for the positive or negative

Why don't you tell us what is negative about Allen West.

His getting kicked out of the Army for one....not fit for leadership

That is why he was a one term wonder in Congress

Look at the tough guy!

What's the matter?

Chicken?

Point proven mary.

The girly man comes squeaking back

We will be recognized for what he has said and done for the positive or negative

He had to resign from the Army because our political correct, sillyvillian, leadership are a bunch of pansy assed, muslim ass kissing scumbags, not because he was unfit for leadership. He actually showed exceptional leadership qualities by placing his career at risk, and utlimately losing his career, for the safety and security of his men. This is a sign of a true leader, one who places his men's safety above his personal safety and goals, the sambo in the white house could take lessons from this real Negro Hero. The man did his duty with honor. You of crourse, being a pansy assed sillyvillian yourself, cannot grasp hold of things like Duty and Honor.

How cute, a parrot for the Daily Kos. What color are your tail feathers, red?

Explain it to the voters in his district

They were not impressed. West could not even win a district that was gerrymandered just for him

And it is posts like yours that frustrate me the most. Yes there was controversy regarding West's interrogation of an Iraqi officer, but no outright abuse. No he was not 'kicked out of the Army'. He resigned his commission and retired with full military honors and benefits as a 22-year veteran despite receiving thousands of letters of support from other Americans including dozens from Congressional members.

He was voted out in Florida because he was too outspoken, too uncivil (refused to shake the hand of an opponent that rankled a lot of folks and too insulting to some), and too politically incorrect that is never allowed especially of a black man. Protocol and diplomacy were not his strong suits. A good man with solid values? I think he has demonstrated that. Personally, I think the U.S. Congress is the poorer for his failure to win election and needs more people of his caliber. But West is simply not sufficiently poltiically tempered (i.e. enough of a bull shitter) to make it in politics.

But again Black History month that singles out people with a certain skin pigmentation for recognition is in a way insulting. It focuses more on the skin pigmentation than it does on the accomplishments. And because that is the case, it is one of those well intended things that keeps racism alive and well.

Last edited:

And it is posts like yours that frustrate me the most. Yes there was controversy regarding West's interrogation of an Iraqi officer, but no outright abuse. No he was not 'kicked out of the Army'. He resigned his commission and retired with full military honors and benefits as a 22-year veteran despite receiving thousands of letters of support from other Americans including dozens from Congressional members.

He was voted out in Florida because he was too outspoken, too uncivil (refused to shake the hand of an opponent that rankled a lot of folks and too insulting to some), and too politically incorrect that is never allowed especially of a black man. Protocol and diplomacy were not his strong suits. A good man with solid values? I think he has demonstrated that. Personally, I think the U.S. Congress is the poorer for his failure to win election and needs more people of his caliber. But West is simply not sufficiently poltiically tempered (i.e. enough of a bull shitter) to make it in politics.

But again Black History month that singles out people with a certain skin pigmentation for recognition is in a way insulting. It focuses more on the skin pigmentation than it does on the accomplishments. And because that is the case, it is one of those well intended things that keeps racism alive and well.

West was an embarrassment to himself and his community. He paid the proce at the polls

That is the way politics works

How cute, a parrot for the Daily Kos. What color are your tail feathers, red?

Explain it to the voters in his district

They were not impressed. West could not even win a district that was gerrymandered just for him

If losing an election was the measing stick of character, there would be a lot of people who would not be qualified to run for President. ding dong

West was an embarrassment to himself and his community. He paid the proce at the polls

And yet I bet if he had been left of center/Democrat, you would be defending him to the max. Have you ever pointed out somebody on the left who is 'an embarrassment to himself and his/her community? You see, it is all relative. Allen West was thrown under the bus because he was really really bad at playing politics. I wish he had been a bit more savvy about that, but it simply wasn't in his nature.

Evenso, he has been so mischaracterized and misquoted and portrayed in hateful ways which is how the Left generally treats any black person who dares stray off the 'reservation', he has been successfully marginalized. I thought they were going to lynch him over a spoof re comments he made on Black History Month--comments he never made--but the stupid Left picked it up and circulated it for weeks on Twitter and on message boards to be gobbled up by the gullible who love to denigrate and belittle the politically incorrect.
snopes.com: Allen West on Black History Month

Again, West has been pretty politically inept in his outspokenness and he has nobody to blame for that but himself. But he is not to blame for the dishonest verbal lynchings he has endured. I hope for the day that those on the Left and Right, though they disagree on what the policy may be, will equally demand that honest, accurate information be used and the politics of political destruction become a thing of the distant past.

I know how politics work. The USA has been hijacked by a leftist party with a great media propaganda machine. The lines between right and wrong are being deliberately muddied to confuse the electorate and our state run media is doing their job. America's federal govt is corrupt to the core.

Last edited:

And yet I bet if he had been left of center/Democrat, you would be defending him to the max. Have you ever pointed out somebody on the left who is 'an embarrassment to himself and his/her community? You see, it is all relative. Allen West was thrown under the bus because he was really really bad at playing politics. I wish he had been a bit more savvy about that, but it simply wasn't in his nature.

Evenso, he has been so mischaracterized and misquoted and portrayed in hateful ways which is how the Left generally treats any black person who dares stray off the 'reservation', he has been successfully marginalized. I thought they were going to lynch him over a spoof re comments he made on Black History Month--comments he never made--but the stupid Left picked it up and circulated it for weeks on Twitter and on message boards to be gobbled up by the gullible who love to denigrate and belittle the politically incorrect.

Again, West has been pretty politically inept in his outspokenness and he has nobody to blame for that but himself. But he is not to blame for the dishonest verbal lynchings he has endured. I hope for the day that those on the Left and Right, though they disagree on what the policy may be, will equally demand that honest, accurate information be used and the politics of political destruction become a thing of the distant past.

Find all those Commies in Congress yet?

Find all those Commies in Congress yet?

They're there right along with all those eeeeeeeeevul 'teabaggers' who want to throw old folks out on the street, starve children, pollute everything on the planet, and drown puppies.

Forum List

Back