'Black History Month' police car

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Lol!! I'm sure this will go over big in the black community! :laugh:

FoADgajX0AEP5C6

Twitter reacts to unveiling of Black History Month police cars: "Racism has been resolved"​

Black History Month is officially here, and although it’s been around since 1976, some still have difficulty finding proper ways to commemorate the annual celebration. While we’re only three days into the month, social media is already stunned by how two organizations decided to pay tribute.

Perhaps Police should paint 'Black History Month' on their cars or give their cars paint jobs like this....it could cut down on the number of police cars BLM and Antifa domestic terrorists firebomb, jump up and down on, and destroy at 'mostly peaceful protests'.

:dunno:

Black history month is a joke. It only serves 2 purposes, 1 for blacks to use it as a means to get some attention and 2 for whites to pat themselves on the back at how great they are for recognizing black history month

What I want to know is where is white history month? I mean if we're a society of equality and fairness then shouldn't we everything whites have done?

Or do we all just listen to Morgan Freeman?

Black history month is a joke. It only serves 2 purposes, 1 for blacks to use it as a means to get some attention and 2 for whites to pat themselves on the back at how great they are for recognizing black history month

What I want to know is where is white history month? I mean if we're a society of equality and fairness then shouldn't we everything whites have done?

Or do we all just listen to Morgan Freeman?

White History Month goes on all year long. Wait come to think of it, Boot Licking Jesse Lee Peterson declared July as White History Month.

Forum List

Back