black forums--UNDENIABLE proof of their hate/racism

lol lol some black racist is bloviating some nonsense or other. White churches are the most integrated in the country. Most black 'churches' are nothing but pagan fronts focused on how to get stuff from Whitey, like Obama's beloved 'Reverend Wright', 'The Reverend Al Sharpton", ad nauseam.
LoLing. COMEDY!!!!!

The comedy was in those black racists at the church hoping the dumbass white kid was loaded and they could fleece the gullible moron for a lot of Bling.

Like there are no racists on this forum.
....there are a few, very few white racists on USMB --but blacks are more obsessed with race and commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
....there is no denying blacks obsess with race more than whites--
..we hear it from black:
athletes
entertainers
politicians
etc

White people need to dispense with the stupid shit and start forming self interest groups. I have been telling you people about the impending demographic shift. When that happens they will become the majority and then THEY will start making all of the rules. Rules AGAINST YOU.
Do you think these people running around beating and shaming whites are an anomaly? Do you think many of the blacks on here, whose opinions are negative toward whites are some kind of eccentrics?
ALL of these groups hate your ass. They have been conditioned to after years and years of propaganda to feel justified in that hate. The sooner you realize that and start forming cohesive pro white groups the better you will be. Identity politics is an acceptable option for every group other than white people. They have head fucked you into thinking that you do not need to, and if you do, you are racist, or a Nazi.
White people better wake the fuck up. Once Texas goes blue...it's curtains.

Meh, time to let it crash. this country lacks even the basic will to keep sicko sexual deviants and degenerates out of it's own childrens' schools and rest rooms. When the scum start hitting the Burbs and rich white gated communities, then the faggots will all scream and have their private armies shoot them down, no problem There won't be many of the scum stupid enough to break out of the hoods and urban shitholes anyway, and they can be left to go back to killing each other off and rot. What will change is they get rid of the remnants of the white working class and most of the middle class, and reduce 90% of the country to Red Chinese or Vietnamese wage levels, part of the plan to repatritate theri capital back to the U.S., since the Reds are extorting too much graft from the 'globalists' now, and they need some leverage. there are hordes of stupid uneducated South American factory workers to replace whites, so no problem, and they get to tax all the current dumbasses to pay for it all. They can't lose.
Hey...it is what it is. White BOOMERS have permitted the insane wealth accumulated by previous generations to be shat away. They have allowed the decimation of the middle class and the displacement of the majority white population. They have allowed policies and groups who hate them to populate the seats of interest and power. Now it is starting...just the first twinges of what is to come.
This phase is just a taste but the worm has turned. I figured this type of thing was at least a decade away but the Corona hoax changed the game.
But yeah...fuck em. I hope that cheap shit at Walmart was worth it.

Agree. But it isn't going to go back to the general prosperity of the past. It will just be a decline into oblivion form now on; the white 'boomers' have left a legacy of mindless self-indulgence an dope addled infantilism as a legacy, and nothing is going to turn that around, certainly not their Ritalin soused children and grandchildren. It will be fun watching the Democrats leaders arming all the illegal aliens and turning them loose on their former petting zoo, though; these hood rats do not see that train coming at them.
Well said.

If we believe in freedom of speech and the press, then we should welcome all kinds of forums where people can vent. (As I am presently doing.)

We do not have to read them.

I NEVER watch CNN or MSNBC because I do not respect them. But they should have the right to exist.

I NEVER read the New York Times or the Washington Post or my local Los Angeles Times because they are totally biased against President Trump, but they should exist for their supporters.

Regarding those forums mentioned in the OP, I have no interest whatsoever in reading them, for I know what opinions are going to be expressed. But they should exist for their supporters.

Are blacks more hateful towards whites on their forums than whites are hateful towards blacks on this one?
LOOK at what is said!!!
..as I've stated many times, they are so obsessed with race that it warps their minds--
...'''a non-black'''....''can a person truly be black'' !!!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????

Since "blacks" are supposedly so "hateful" why even visit a black oriented forum?

Maybe you are the one who is actually obsessed with race and are projecting.

Yet again.

lol juvenile pop psychology always fails, and positive proof of indoctrination versus education and independent thought.

Are blacks more hateful towards whites on their forums than whites are hateful towards blacks on this one?
LOOK at what is said!!!
..as I've stated many times, they are so obsessed with race that it warps their minds--

Since "blacks" are supposedly so "hateful" why even visit a black oriented forum?

Yet again.

lol juvenile pop psychology always fails, and positive proof of indoctrination versus education and independent thought.

LOOK at what is said!!!

Yet again.

It is exceptionally juvenile to seek out those that one believes hates them, on a public message board and even more juvenile to not understand how pointless that is, unless one is just looking for someone to justify their own obsession.

That's not "pop psychology", that's common sense.

Last edited:
....well, we KNOW they commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate--so I would say the blacks are more hateful
..WHO is always saying the whites are EVIL!!!!!??? = the blacks---a LOT MORE than whites talking about blacks

....there are a few, very few white racists on USMB --but blacks are more obsessed with race and commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
..we hear it from black:
athletes
entertainers
politicians
etc
Perhaps if cops stop hassling them and shooting them while they are unarmed they would be less angry at whitey.
Just white cops?

..we hear it from black:
athletes
entertainers
politicians
etc
Perhaps if cops stop hassling them and shooting them while they are unarmed they would be less angry at whitey.
hahahahahh---I've been over this a million times

...cops are GOING to make mistakes/errors/etc --that's what humans do
....MOST of the blacks ARE armed and dangerous
..so your post is wrong
..they are doing a great job at NOT shooting blacks, since the blacks commit crime at much higher rates/are more violent/graduate at lower rates

In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.

'''''Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.''''
''''Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population. That 18.5 ratio undoubtedly worsened in 2016, in light of the 53 percent increase in gun murders of officers — committed vastly and disproportionately by black males.'''''

..we hear it from black:
athletes
entertainers
politicians
etc

White people need to dispense with the stupid shit and start forming self interest groups. I have been telling you people about the impending demographic shift. When that happens they will become the majority and then THEY will start making all of the rules. Rules AGAINST YOU.
Do you think these people running around beating and shaming whites in anomaly?
ALL of these groups hate your ass. They have been conditioned to after years and years of propaganda to feel justified in that hate. The sooner you realize that and start forming cohesive pro white groups the better you will be. Identity politics is an acceptable option for every other group than white people. They have head fucked you into thinking that you do not need to and if you do your group is bad.
White people better wake the fuck up. Once Texas goes blue...it's curtains.
The era of dumb ass racist be acceptable in our society is ending.
..the blacks are going to stop being racist?

...do you ever go to black forums?? UNDENIABLE HATE/RACISM
..they hate whitey and America
...like some black posters on USMB--F this F that ..MOFO this.....undeniable hate/racism
I read one time on a black forum:''
....'''we gonna take this FN country over'' ........

this is REAL hate---not giving facts like I and other whites do..we DON'T hate

hahahahah--look at THIS one:
''being militant'''
''''can a person truly be black but in a relationship with a non-black person''

''Militant !!!!!!!!

....terrorists--they want to use violence/military for political causes
--hahahhah = a non-black person
..and a lot of the answers from the blacks are --NO, they can't be black =HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH--racism

END OF STORY--proof they are MORE racist than whites
..and this was the first one I searched for today
Have you never been to Stormfront?

Oh wait....nevermind.

....there are a few, very few white racists on USMB
Are you insane? If I had to guess I'd say at least 40% are hard core racists and that's a conservative estimate.

One of the Macs even compiled a list of their racist comments and published it. It was an awesome scene to behold lol.
....but your definition of racism is not really racism ....no, IM2, etc are MORE racist than the whites

New Topics

Forum List

Back