Black privilege is alive and well..there is no such thing as "institutional racism" against blacks

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
How can we break the cognitive dissonance spell that allows the most privileged group in America to continue calling themselves disadvantaged? Break the media of course but still big corporations would continue their institutional privileging of blacks. And they have the trillions of dollars to do it.

Institutional racism? If it is a huge company, if it is a wealthy organization, if it has power..then it has been handing out money to blacks for years and pushing hard against whites.

amazon.png
disney.png
md.png
nike.png
sb.png

Did that officer kill Floyd with the other 3 helping, watching, or doing nothing to stop it, and the police"institution" not even charge the officers, until the outcry from the public seeing the video of it?

Obama/Biden spent 8 years lying to them and scaring the shit out of them....all while they kept them unemployed and on the plantation....

How can we break the cognitive dissonance spell that allows the most privileged group in America to continue calling themselves disadvantaged? Break the media of course but still big corporations would continue their institutional privileging of blacks. And they have the trillions of dollars to do it.

Institutional racism? If it is a huge company, if it is a wealthy organization, if it has power..then it has been handing out money to blacks for years and pushing hard against whites.

View attachment 346009View attachment 346010View attachment 346011View attachment 346012View attachment 346013
I think it is funny as hell, when a black millionaire professional athlete says he is in for the fight with the poor black man. I have been calling for a Pro Sports boycott and when the paying customers no longer watch, those black millionaires can then complain how racists we are. Of course the white Athletes are going to be poor also, but liberals dont give a shit about them, just like we saw with Drew Brees...

Did that officer kill Floyd with the other 3 helping, watching, or doing nothing to stop it, and the police"institution" not even charge the officers, until the outcry from the public seeing the video of it?
Go ahead and look up how long it took to charge Mohamed Noor for killing Justine Damond.

I defy you.

All of this "support comes with huge handovers of shareholder money. The leftist money machine in action. Legalized extortion and cowardly companies. And the Left Wing money machine churns on. People just do not realize the staggering wealth and power the Democrats have to bring to bear on them. Its amazing they are ever defeated at all.

And all the while the billionaires lie about "institutional racism".

apple.png
ub.png
nf.png

And with all the money and handouts they still cant do any better? UnitedHealthcare is handing out 25 million dollars for a college scholarship fund for George Floyds children. Now note this,,.Floyd had never met most of his children himself.

"He said he last saw George Floyd when he was 4 or 5 years old.
"I didn't recognize who it was until mom called and told me. She said, 'Do you know who that guy was?' I said no," he said. "She said, 'That's your father.'"

View attachment 346009View attachment 346010View attachment 346011View attachment 346012View attachment 346013
You're just mad because no National Guard have bent down to kiss YOUR black, dirty boot.

You're just mad because no National Guard have bent down to kiss YOUR black, dirty boot.
He's talking about corporate Murica being the most privileged group.

One must wonder if the Left is paying people to act like Trumpsters and post threads like this.
Translation:
“How dare whitey voice an opinion on this matter and defy the PC programming set forth by the filthy Left.”
Here's the funniest part. You even touch on it, and you STILL don't see it:

The people pushing pushing most of the PC bullshit aren't blacks, it's white liberals. But they're able to use your bigotry to get you to attack blacks, like the OP does, like so many threads here do.

So they use your own hate and paranoia against you. Pretty amazing to watch.

One must wonder if the Left is paying people to act like Trumpsters and post threads like this.
Translation:
“How dare whitey voice an opinion on this matter and defy the PC programming set forth by the filthy Left.”

The people pushing pushing most of the PC bullshit aren't blacks, it's white liberals. But they're able to use your bigotry to get you to attack blacks, like the OP does, like so many threads here do.

The OP is attacking corporate stooge bootlicking, not blacks themselves, chowderhead.

Translation:

You POS. I have been saying for years that white and Jewish liberals are doing this. The CEO of none of those companies is a black man. Youve never addressed or responded to the claim before.

So lets hear it mac...tell us about the white liberals and their lies about "systematic institutional racism". The floor is yours.

Translation:

The OP is attacking corporate stooge bootlicking, not blacks themselves, chowderhead.
Yeah, that's how they'd see it.

:laugh:

You guys are so comically ignorant.

Translation:

Thank you sir. Mac suffers from a lifetime of brainwashing and bootlicking. Servility is sort of his natural state. I called out big corporations and it scared the Bejesus out of him.

Translation:

Yeah, that's how they'd see it.

:laugh:

You guys are so comically ignorant.
Your pious self-importance has affected your ability to read for comprehension.

I suggest a strong dosage of gethefuckoveryoursef and a week of bed rest.

Translation:

You POS. I have been saying for years that white and Jewish liberals are doing this. The CEO of none of those companies is a black man. Youve never addressed or responded to the claim before.

So lets hear it mac...tell us about the white liberals and their lies about "systematic institutional racism". The floor is yours.
You guys really need to calm down.

You've never seen me use that term. And you've seen me criticize the Left for their PC bullshit, as I did in the post you quoted.

Just keep going. Keep doing what you're doing. I'm fine with it.

Forum List

Back