Zone1 Black Favoritism is A Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. Whites have benefitted the most from this policy.

You guys really need to quit listening to white race hustlers/
I don't even know what a "white race hustler" is and I certainly don't listen to anyone who hustles a white agenda. Black race hustlers are notorious and numerous though. Some make a career of it.

Social engineering by the government has caused great harm to this nation, as well as to black people. The government should "first do no harm." The way religion is treated should be the model. The government should respect no race nor should it deny any race. All citizens should be equal before the law.

I am black, so don't try telling me that we get favored when I live as a black person and know we don't. I am talking about today, and how 246 consecutive years of white racism has benefitted those who are white. Likr you. That it's in the past garbage denial tactic doesn't work here.

And was I read your nonsense, it is apparent that you have little education and that you do not and never have, worked in college admissions.

Meanwhile, I have run organizations and will soon be a published author.

You're a joke.
Oh please….you are so wrong about my professional background. And you’re just NOW going to be a published author? And I’m supposed to be impressed? (I hit that more than 20 years ago.)You have no clue with whom you are speaking.

I don't even know what a "white race hustler" is and I certainly don't listen to anyone who hustles a white agenda. Black race hustlers are notorious and numerous though. Some make a career of it.

Social engineering by the government has caused great harm to this nation, as well as to black people. The government should "first do no harm." The way religion is treated should be the model. The government should respect no race nor should it deny any race. All citizens should be equal before the law.

Rush Limbaugh , Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Reagan, Gingrich, Trump, Dan Bongino, Dennis Prager, Mike Savage, Mark Levin, Alex Jones, Laura Ingeaham, Ben Shapiro, JeradcTaylor, Louie Gohlmert, Margerie Taylor Green.... I can keep going.

These people have made careers off of it.

Have you ever taken the time to think about how this country used social engineering to help whites?

Or do you think that laws that excluded everybody but whites from citizenship and equal protection under the constitution was the natural order of things?

Meister, please explain zone one rules because I thought the rules said that people cannot be called things not that terms that are not directed at posters cannot be used.

Oh please….you are so wrong about my professional background. And you’re just NOW going to be a published author? And I’m supposed to be impressed? (I hit that more than 20 years ago.)You have no clue with whom you are speaking.
I know who I am speaking to. You have no clue of reality and you rant about something that does not exist even when you have been shown numerous times that your claim is not so.

I know who I am speaking to. You have no clue of reality and you rant about something that does not exist even when you have been shown numerous times that your claim is not so.
I’ve worked in the field and have been privy to discussions you haven’t.

And just because you “show me something“ doesn’t mean you are right and I am wrong. I’ve posted stuff showing how much easier it is for blacks with specific grades and scores to get admitted compared to whites and Asians (Jews too, but we’re lumped in with whites) with the identical grades and scores.

You‘ll be the first one screaming when SCOTUS rules that admissions officers cannot use race as a factor any more.

Affirmative action in the United States is the active effort to improve employment, educational, and other opportunities for members of groups that have been subjected to discrimination. Criteria for affirmative action include race, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and age.

affirmative action | Definition, History, & Cases

affirmative action, in the United States, an active effort to improve employment or educational opportunities for members of minority groups and for women. Affirmative action began as a government remedy to the effects of long-standing discrimination against such groups and has consisted of...
www.britannica.com

Affirmative action in the United States protects people on the grounds of race, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and age. It does this by giving limited preferences to groups that have faced long-standing discrimination in job hiring, admission to institutions of higher education, the awarding of government contracts, and other social benefits.

affirmative action, in the United States, an active effort to improve employment or educational opportunities for members of minority groups and for women. Affirmative action began as a government remedy to the effects of long-standing discrimination against such groups and has consisted of...
www.britannica.com

None of this says that affirmative action is just for blacks. Whatever favoritism goes to blacks, goes to Asians, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, Native American ALL WOMEN, ALL RACES who are handicapped, ALL RACES who are gay and trans trans male or female, a white man who is old, or veterans.

FDNY drops physical test requirement amid low female hiring rate

The Fire Department has stopped requiring probationary firefighters to pass a job-related physical-skills test before getting hired — a move that critics derided as a lowering of standards.

In 2014 the NYFD dropped the physical test so they could hire women, and that includes WHITE WOMEN. This was a BFOQ dropped just for women. Now, there has not been any instance that I know of that a BONAFIDE OCCUPATIONAL QUALIFICATION was dropped for blacks. And while right wing whites have continued running their mouths about the Connecticut case, this happened 5 years after Ricci v. DeStefano.

Sally Kohn, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone, Time, JUNE 17, 2013, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone.

Fact Sheet: Affirmative Action and What It Means for Women, July 1, 2000, The National Womens Law Center, https://nwlc.org/resources/affirmative-action-and-what-it-means-women/

Tim Wise, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action, September 23, 1998, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action

Victoria M. Massie, White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents, White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

These are facts folks. It is what people use to make LOGICAL arguments not based on emotions. The responses I get back are not fact based but are beliefs based on emotions as well as racial baiting by leadership in the white community. The facts show that WHITE WOMEN benefit the most from Affirmative Action. That alone factually ends any claim of black favoritism.

Case closed. Please close this thread.

Rush Limbaugh , Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Reagan, Gingrich, Trump, Dan Bongino, Dennis Prager, Mike Savage, Mark Levin, Alex Jones, Laura Ingeaham, Ben Shapiro, JeradcTaylor, Louie Gohlmert, Margerie Taylor Green.... I can keep going.

These people have made careers off of it.

Have you ever taken the time to think about how this country used social engineering to help whites?

Or do you think that laws that excluded everybody but whites from citizenship and equal protection under the constitution was the natural order of things?

Meister, please explain zone one rules because I thought the rules said that people cannot be called things not that terms that are not directed at posters cannot be used.
I've never listened to any of those mentioned. I'm not a Republican or a conservative. The little I do know of them, your label of "White race hustlers" doesn't seem a good fit, though.

"Whites," as racists call them, are Americans. Those "Whites" are an extension of Western culture which has given so much to the world, beginning in ancient Greece. "Whites" founded America and its systems and ideals, resulting in the greatest nation the world has ever known. Those "Whites" are probably the most benevolent people in the world.

Blacks are in America only because of unfortunate circumstances. Blacks presence in this country has been problematic from the start. First, the African institution of slavery made its way to the a New World, which eventually "White" people ended. Thomas Jefferson banned American ships from participating in the African slave trade as soon as the Constitution permitted after it was ratified.

Abraham Lincoln's failures have caused great harm to American society. He should not have left the African descendents in America after ending slavery and the Constitution should not have been altered to make them citizens. There needed to be a plan for the repatriation of Africans to their native Black Africa or elsewhere. Their incompatibility has caused so much friction and damage.

I've never listened to any of those mentioned. I'm not a Republican or a conservative. The little I do know of them, your label of "White race hustlers" doesn't seem a good fit, though.

"Whites," as racists call them, are Americans. Those "Whites" are an extension of Western culture which has given so much to the world, beginning in ancient Greece. "Whites" founded America and its systems and ideals, resulting in the greatest nation the world has ever known. Those "Whites" are probably the most benevolent people in the world.

Blacks are in America only because of unfortunate circumstances. Blacks presence in this country has been problematic from the start. First, the African institution of slavery made its way to the a New World, which eventually "White" people ended. Thomas Jefferson banned American ships from participating in the African slave trade as soon as the Constitution permitted after it was ratified.

Abraham Lincoln's failures have caused great harm to American society. He should not have left the African descendents in America after ending slavery and the Constitution should not have been altered to make them citizens. There needed to be a plan for the repatriation of Africans to their native Black Africa or elsewhere. Their incompatibility has caused so much friction and damage.

The label was accurate.

Whites and blacks are Americans. Whites are not the indigenous people of this land. Whites who play to racial resentment such as the ones I mentioned are race hustlers. Period.

The institutipn of slavery here was a European one. Africans did not start the slave trade here. Again that is another race hustle. The constitution could have banned slavery from the start and so your post is nothing more than a justification for words we can't say here. Whatever incompatibility is based on white mispercemptions to put it nicely.

The label was accurate.

Whites and blacks are Americans. Whites are not the indigenous people of this land. Whites who play to racial resentment such as the ones I mentioned are race hustlers. Period.

The institutipn of slavery here was a European one. Africans did not start the slave trade here. Again that is another race hustle. The constitution could have banned slavery from the start and so your post is nothing more than a justification for words we can't say here. Whatever incompatibility is based on white mispercemptions to put it nicely.
"Whites" settled this land and created this United States of America.

Slavery was an African tradition for centuries before Europeans were exposed to it in Africa, and its adaption was relatively brief. America's involvement in the trade was insignificant and the number of Africans that ended up on soil that became the USA was extremely small, relatively. Slavery is still practiced in parts of Africa today.

The constitution could have banned slavery from the start
Um, importation of Africans was a thing when parts of North America was a British colony. The US Constitution was not ratified until the end of the 18th century. The importation of Africans ended soon afterward.

It was when the United States became a nation slavery began its decline. States that joined to form America held the legal authority, not the federal government, and many, especially in the North, ended the practice.

Last edited:
Affirmative action in the United States protects people on the grounds of race, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and age. It does this by giving limited preferences to groups that have faced long-standing discrimination in job hiring, admission to institutions of higher education, the awarding of government contracts, and other social benefits.

www.britannica.com

None of this says that affirmative action is just for blacks. Whatever favoritism goes to blacks, goes to Asians, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, Native American ALL WOMEN, ALL RACES who are handicapped, ALL RACES who are gay and trans trans male or female, a white man who is old, or veterans.

What part of this do you guys refuse to understand?

www.britannica.com

What part of this do you guys refuse to understand?
How many times do we have to tell you? Nothing in affirmative action OFFICIALLY instructs liberals to favor blacks, because that would be unconstitutional. But the leftists are perverting the intention of Affirmative Action by adjusting standards to favor one particular race (blacks) and discriminate against the other two (whites and Asians)

By next year at this time, the SCOTUS will rule that race cannot be a factor in deciding whom to admit or reject. And since you don’t think blacks are favored, I assume you won’t object.

"Whites" settled this land and created this United States of America.

Slavery was an African tradition for centuries before Europeans were exposed to it in Africa, and its adaption was relatively brief. America's involvement in the trade was insignificant and the number of Africans that ended up on soil that became the USA was extremely small, relatively. Slavery is still practiced in parts of Africa today.

Um, importation of Africans was a thing when parts of North America was a British colony. The US Constitution was not ratified until the end of the 18th century. The importation of Africans ended soon afterward.

It was when the United States became a nation slavery began its decline. States that joined to form America held the legal authority, not the federal government, and many, especially in the North, ended the practice.
This is a load of crap. Whites didn't settle, anything. The land already had people living here. There was slavery in Europe, ask the Irish and whoever were serfs. Haiti ended slavery first, long before America. Slavery is practiced in Europe today. Jim Crow Apartheid was not an African tradition.

389,000 slaves were imported here. That number turned into 4 million because whites bred slaves like cattle. Africans did not do that and the system of slavery in Africa was more like the system of incarceration here today. Africans could earn freedom and there were cases that former slaves ended up holding high office.

So stop peddling stormfront history because you're talking to somebody who studied what happened. Almost everything you say here is inaccurate, disingenuous or both.

How many times do we have to tell you? Nothing in affirmative action OFFICIALLY instructs liberals to favor blacks, because that would be unconstitutional. But the leftists are perverting the intention of Affirmative Action by adjusting standards to favor one particular race (blacks) and discriminate against the other two (whites and Asians)

By next year at this time, the SCOTUS will rule that race cannot be a factor in deciding whom to admit or reject. And since you don’t think blacks are favored, I assume you won’t object.
YOU don't tell me ----. I tell you. There is no black favoritism. Period.

YOU don't tell me ----. I tell you. There is no black favoritism. Period.
No. I worked in admissions and know the “strategies” devised to get more blacks in, at the expense of whites who had significantly better grades and scores.

So YOU don’t get to tell me. I tell YOU. You’re wrong.

But again, since you insist blacks aren‘t being favored due to their race, I take it you won’t object when the SCOTUS says race cannot be a factor in deciding who gets in.

No. I worked in admissions and know the “strategies” devised to get more blacks in, at the expense of whites who had significantly better grades and scores.

So YOU don’t get to tell me. I tell YOU. You’re wrong.

But again, since you insist blacks aren‘t being favored due to their race, I take it you won’t object when the SCOTUS says race cannot be a factor in deciding who gets in.

You didn't see anything but a school that was avoiding being hit with a racial discrimination charge in admissions because they were not admitting blacks. Blacks aren't favored and whites are. Which is why I will oppose returning America back to jim crow.

Your delusion has you failing to see 246 years of American white favoritism. Your ignorance makes you think equal opportunity is favoritism.

... the SCOTUS will rule that race cannot be a factor in deciding whom to admit or reject.
Interestingly, one of those judges was openly appointed to the powerful, lifetime seat on the Supreme Court specifically because she is black. All other races were denied even the opportunity to be considered. Biden violated the law.

Interestingly, one of those judges was openly appointed to the powerful, lifetime seat on the Supreme Court specifically because she is black. All other races were denied even the opportunity to be considered. Biden violated the law.
Yes. And the President of the United States announced beforehand that no whites or men would be considered. How ironic would it be for this very instance of racial discrimination to be heard by the Supreme Court?

You didn't see anything but a school that was avoiding being hit with a racial discrimination charge in admissions because they were not admitting blacks. Blacks aren't favored and whites are. Which is why I will oppose returning America back to jim crow.

Your delusion has you failing to see 246 years of American white favoritism. Your ignorance makes you think equal opportunity is favoritism.
Eliminating policies that give preferential treatment to blacks is hardly a return to Jim Crow of the southern states.

This is a load of crap. Whites didn't settle, anything. The land already had people living here. There was slavery in Europe, ask the Irish and whoever were serfs. Haiti ended slavery first, long before America. Slavery is practiced in Europe today. Jim Crow Apartheid was not an African tradition.

389,000 slaves were imported here. That number turned into 4 million because whites bred slaves like cattle. Africans did not do that and the system of slavery in Africa was more like the system of incarceration here today. Africans could earn freedom and there were cases that former slaves ended up holding high office.

So stop peddling stormfront history because you're talking to somebody who studied what happened. Almost everything you say here is inaccurate, disingenuous or both.
"Whites" (Europeans) settled North America and established its towns, cities and modern nation. That is undeniable fact.

I don't know of anywhere in Europe where slavery is practiced today.

Some Africans could earn their freedom in America, as well.

I've never been to Stormfront so stop with the insults. Obviously, I know more about the facts of slavery than you do, but it's good that you're suddenly finding you need to look into it a little deeper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back