Zone1 Black Favoritism is A Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites settled North America and established its towns, cities and modern nation. That is undeniable fact.

I don't know of anywhere in Europe where slavery is practiced today.

Some Africans could earn their freedom in America, as well.

I've never been to Stormfront so stop with the insults. Obviously, I know more about the facts of slavery than you do, but it's good that you're suddenly finding you need to look into it a little deeper.
Yes. These leftists are always throwing in this place “Stormfront” as if it means anything to us. Is there really such a place? Is it more racist than, say….Nation of Islam?

Yes. These leftists are always throwing in this place “Stormfront” as if it means anything to us. Is there really such a place? Is it more racist than, say….Nation of Islam?
Type that word into any search engine and see what you come up with. You won't like it.

Type that word into any search engine and see what you come up with. You won't like it.
I just did as you suggested to Lisa. I read a bit about Stormfront on Wikipedia and also went to the website, looked about and read a little.

I just did as you suggested to Lisa. I read a bit about Stormfront on Wikipedia and also went to the website, looked about and read a little.
Was it nasty? I’m guessing so.

But I don’t get the point, anyway. Was it to prove that some people are racist against blacks? (I’m guessing there’s shit in there against Jews, too, since Hillbilly was eager for me to see it.)

But how does that excuse or justify the anti-white racism sweeping the country, where people like him and tons of other liberals make the most racist comments - dreaming about how great the country would be without whites, for example? The problem with liberals is that they complain about the wrongs of racism against blacks, and then spew it against whites, and tolerate it against Jews (if not outright advancing it themselves).

Was it nasty? I’m guessing so.

But I don’t get the point, anyway. Was it to prove that some people are racist against blacks? (I’m guessing there’s shit in there against Jews, too, since Hillbilly was eager for me to see it.)

But how does that excuse or justify the anti-white racism sweeping the country, where people like him and tons of other liberals make the most racist comments - dreaming about how great the country would be without whites, for example? The problem with liberals is that they complain about the wrongs of racism against blacks, and then spew it against whites, and tolerate it against Jews (if not outright advancing it themselves).
I didn't read much. I liken it to BLM, the "diversity" (DEI) and critical race theory (CRT) cabal and Leftism. There are references to neo-Nazism and the KKK in Wikipedia and I noticed some titles that might be related to that, so there probably are some extreme views, but it seemed mostly defending the "white" race against perceived assaults.

I did see some other references that complained of other racial or ethnic groups.

The website has been around since the 1990's. I'm an independent voter and politically moderate (I've voted for mostly moderate Democrats through the years, including Obama and Clinton), and my views on a few things race-related have changed a bit in the last few years because of the divisive narrative promoted by the Left, so I don't think those who defend "white" Americans is as unusual as it once was.

Last edited:
The Stormfront accusations are nothing but a personal attack offered with the smug satisfaction that he is allowed to do so.

Where is the Black Favoritism?

Affirmative action in the United States is the active effort to improve employment, educational, and other opportunities for members of groups that have been subjected to discrimination. Criteria for affirmative action include race, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and age.

Affirmative action in the United States protects people on the grounds of race, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, and age. It does this by giving limited preferences to groups that have faced long-standing discrimination in job hiring, admission to institutions of higher education, the awarding of government contracts, and other social benefits.

None of this says that affirmative action is just for blacks. Whatever favoritism goes to blacks, goes to Asians, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders, Native American ALL WOMEN, ALL RACES who are handicapped, ALL RACES who are gay and trans trans male or female, a white man who is old, or veterans. So where is the black favoritism? Scores have been lowered in police and fire departments to admit women, so why is it that blacks are the only ones getting attacked here?

FDNY drops physical test requirement amid low female hiring rate

In 2014 the NYFD dropped the physical test so they could hire women, and that includes WHITE WOMEN. This was a BFOQ dropped just for women. Now, there has not been any instance that I know of that a BONAFIDE OCCUPATIONAL QUALIFICATION was dropped for blacks. And while right wing whites have continued running their mouths about the Connecticut case, this happened 5 years after Ricci v. DeStefano.

College Student Demographics
55% of enrolled college students are White.
The enrollment rate of Native Americans dropped by 13%.
The enrollment rate of Black Americans dropped by 8.8%.
The enrollment rate of White Americans dropped by 8.5%.
The enrollment rate of Latin Americans dropped by 7.3%.
The enrollment rate of Asians dropped by 4.8%.

So when you look at this, where is the black favoritism?
And before anyone starts, enrollment for blacks and whites basically decreased by the same amount.

Whites are 77 percent of the workforce.
They are 80 percent of the management.
Blacks are 12.3 percent of the workforce
Blacks are 9 percent of the management.

And this isn't because blacks are not qualified.,

According to the 2020 census, Non hispanic whites are 60 percent of the population.
Blacks-13 percent

Where is the black favoritism?

It only exists in the minds of white right wingers and it is a result of a zero sum mentality that has been created by the system of white preference that has been mistaken for democracy.

Whites have been given what they have because of their skin color. Whites are hired and promoted because of their skin color. It's time right wing whites stopped lying to theselves and whining about preferences they are the ones getting.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Once again I remind you of the words posted by one of your fellow right wing USMB members . He is not the only one doing this, and he is not the only one here doing this.

“Plausible deniability is the ability to deny any involvement in illegal or unethical activities, because there is no clear evidence to prove involvement. The lack of evidence makes the denial credible, or plausible.”
-
Teagan Goddards Political dictionary

You guys do this every day in regards to a specific behavior. You need to understand this reality:

View attachment 681003

You guys are talking to grown people who have experienced negative white anti black attitudes since we were children. We know it when we see it. Plausible deniability cannot save you. This you will learn.

There is no black favoritism. What you right wingers call black favoritism sane, rational, fair minded people call equal opportunity.

“The spectacle of members of a racial demographic that comprises 75% of the nation's populace and dominates both the political and economic spheres whining that they are oppressed is pathetic.”
-white USMB member

Whites are not entitled to everything.
The racist right is still going to lie about affirmative action being ‘anti-white’ and ‘reverse discrimination,’ whatever that’s supposed to be.

Racist conservative demagogues use lies about affirmative action to frighten the ignorant base and to keep the base angry and going to the polls.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The Stormfront accusations are nothing but a personal attack offered with the smug satisfaction that he is allowed to do so.
Hillbilly just sent me an antisemitic joke through DM. As I’ve long said, antisemitism Is more prevalent on the left.

That is harrassment.

He does ao knowing he can.
This zone 1 thread, has generated multiple complaints, sparked a mass clean up, last night, deletions and a warning this morning, now harassment or at least reports of harrassment charges as it spills over into PM/DM.
Lock is now permanent after consulting with other Mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back