Zone1 Black Favoritism is A Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know what affirmative Action is and your opinion is based on your belief in a lie. This is not about blacks or any other group of color not wanting to get ahead. And you really need to check yourself.

Sally Kohn, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone, Time, JUNE 17, 2013, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone.

Fact Sheet: Affirmative Action and What It Means for Women, July 1, 2000, The National Womens Law Center, https://nwlc.org/resources/affirmative-action-and-what-it-means-women/

Tim Wise, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action, September 23, 1998, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action

Victoria M. Massie, White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents, White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents
You will argue against anything I say just because you are an angry black person. If someone furthers their education and skills it is NOT a lie that you have a much better chance of a better job and better opportunity to get out of poverty. This takes ambition and motivation.

You will argue against anything I say just because you are an angry black person. If someone furthers their education and skills it is NOT a lie that you have a much better chance of a better job and better opportunity to get out of poverty. This takes ambition and motivation.
it also takes discipline, ability, and sacrifice.

These black racists insisting that affirmative action hasn’t been twisted to favor blacks will be the first ones screaming bloody murder when the SCOTUS rules next year that skin color cannot be a factor in deciding whom to admit or reject.

If I am angry, I have a right to be. You don't say anything to angry whites posting anti black hate. What you posted was garbage based on untrue stereotypes held by people like you that do not reflect the reality of what goes on in black communities. Your belief that blacks need motivation and ambition is the lie. I knowcthat because I am black and I have achieved some things you have not and I have studied issues that blacks face and what causes them and you have not done that either. Assumptions based on a racial bias are not facts.

Here ate some facts I will post once again so you can understand.

Payscale did a two-year study from 2017 to 2019, and this is their conclusion: "we find equal pay for equal work is still not a reality." They studied the earnings of white men and men of color using data from 1.8 million employees. They found that no matter how far they advanced, black men made less than white men with the same qualifications. According to the study,:

“black men were the only racial/ethnic group not achieving pay parity with white men at some level."

The Payscale study showed that black men are paid less compared to all other men. Even when black and white men had the same job, experience, education, and worked at the same geographic location, the study shows a controlled pay gap whereby black men earned less.

Executive-level black men still earn less than white men at that same level. At that level, black men are paid 97 cents for every dollar a white man is paid but face the same executive responsibilities and are expected to produce the same or superior results.

These are motivated and ambitious people Molly. But this is going to go in and out of your ears and eyes. You're so certain of your superiority that you know more about being black than blacks do. And its not based on lived experience or study, buy on what you believe buttressed with some garbage you read on a right wing website of by some mentally afflicted black person.

The National Women’s Law Center also showed that black women are paid less than other women. Black women are paid 63 cents for every dollar paid to white men based on calculations used in the study.

"Black women have to work more than 19 months—until the very last day of July—to make as much as white, non-Hispanic men did in the previous 12-month calendar year."

Black women in high-wage occupations earn 64 cents for every dollar a white man earns. On average, that is 40,000 dollars per year less than white men in those same occupations. So a black couple can get married, daddy lives at home, have children, be married and the family still makes less than whites. This is not about lack of education. Nor is it about the field of study.

"Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education."

This study found that blacks and Hispanics with college degrees were paid less than whites and Asians with comparable education. His study showed that blacks and Hispanics who graduated in S.T.E.M majors earned less than whites and Asians with degrees in those same majors.

"Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year."

This is not about education, ambition or education.

it also takes discipline, ability, and sacrifice.

These black racists insisting that affirmative action hasn’t been twisted to favor blacks will be the first ones screaming bloody murder when the SCOTUS rules next year that skin color cannot be a factor in deciding whom to admit or reject.
Affirmative Action has favored white women the most.

Affirmative Action has favored white women the most.
Then we can all agree that there should be no AA for blacks correct? They should be removed from all AA categories correct?

If I am angry, I have a right to be. You don't say anything to angry whites posting anti black hate. What you posted was garbage based on untrue stereotypes held by people like you that do not reflect the reality of what goes on in black communities. Your belief that blacks need motivation and ambition is the lie. I knowcthat because I am black and I have achieved some things you have not and I have studied issues that blacks face and what causes them and you have not done that either. Assumptions based on a racial bias are not facts.

Here ate some facts I will post once again so you can understand.

Payscale did a two-year study from 2017 to 2019, and this is their conclusion: "we find equal pay for equal work is still not a reality." They studied the earnings of white men and men of color using data from 1.8 million employees. They found that no matter how far they advanced, black men made less than white men with the same qualifications. According to the study,:

“black men were the only racial/ethnic group not achieving pay parity with white men at some level."

The Payscale study showed that black men are paid less compared to all other men. Even when black and white men had the same job, experience, education, and worked at the same geographic location, the study shows a controlled pay gap whereby black men earned less.

Executive-level black men still earn less than white men at that same level. At that level, black men are paid 97 cents for every dollar a white man is paid but face the same executive responsibilities and are expected to produce the same or superior results.

These are motivated and ambitious people Molly. But this is going to go in and out of your ears and eyes. You're so certain of your superiority that you know more about being black than blacks do. And its not based on lived experience or study, buy on what you believe buttressed with some garbage you read on a right wing website of by some mentally afflicted black person.

The National Women’s Law Center also showed that black women are paid less than other women. Black women are paid 63 cents for every dollar paid to white men based on calculations used in the study.

"Black women have to work more than 19 months—until the very last day of July—to make as much as white, non-Hispanic men did in the previous 12-month calendar year."

Black women in high-wage occupations earn 64 cents for every dollar a white man earns. On average, that is 40,000 dollars per year less than white men in those same occupations. So a black couple can get married, daddy lives at home, have children, be married and the family still makes less than whites. This is not about lack of education. Nor is it about the field of study.

"Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education."

This study found that blacks and Hispanics with college degrees were paid less than whites and Asians with comparable education. His study showed that blacks and Hispanics who graduated in S.T.E.M majors earned less than whites and Asians with degrees in those same majors.

"Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year."

This is not about education, ambition or education.
My post is about ALL RACES. You choose to twist posts by whites to fit your hateful agenda. And yes I have said things against anti black posts. You chose to ignore them. Many times they aren’t even anti black posts, they are someone’s opinion on their experience, not with an entire race.

Last edited:
Then we can all agree that there should be no AA for blacks correct? They should be removed from all AA categories correct?

We do not all agree. Whites have gotten preferences by written law from day one. So you need to go back and study history and understand what was really done before making silly commend asking silly questions.

The OP shows that AA is not just for blacks. So it's time people quit repeating things that have been shown to be false.

This has nothing to do with the system but who is applying themselves to the system.
It has everything to do with the system just like the excuse you have made.

I would love nothing more than to see the end of racial favoritism.

When I say that, I mean in internet discussion groups just as much as the society at large.
This country was built on racialm favoritism. You have benefitted the most from it.

My post is about ALL RACES. You choose to twist posts by whites to fit your hateful agenda. And yes I have said things against anti black posts. You chose to ignore them. Many times they aren’t even anti black posts, they are someone’s opinion on their experience, not with an entire race.
You only bring this up in discussions about blacks. Molly, we bldacks have faced white bias our whole lives. We know what it is when we see it. Your use of plausible deniability fools no one. You can't even admit that white women are included in AA after you've been shown that it hfas. Instead you fall back on that "it gives only blacks something extra" lie.

This country was built on racialm favoritism. You have benefitted the most from it.

I benefitted from growing up in a small cabin in the woods that had to use a generator for electricity?

Thanks for letting me know that my having a whole lot less than you as a child is because of favoritism.

I wouldn't have known otherwise.

I benefitted from growing up in a small cabin in the woods that had to use a generator for electricity?

Thanks for letting me know that my having a whole lot less than you as a child is because of favoritism.

I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Hateful people like IMaDeuce don't understand that everyone experiences discrimination in one way or another and just think theirs is special.

It's about the inability of one to accomplish their goals of their own volition.

No it's about the learned forgetfulness of the white American right as to how THEY actually accomplished what they have.

Angela Davis said it correctly:

"We live in a society of an imposed forgetfulness, a society that depends on public amnesia."

As well as blaming their failures on others despite having every advantage over them.

Augustus Jackson didn't need Affirmative Action to become a chef in the White House ...
Or later create a business and build a financial empire that made him one of the wealthiest businessmen in Philadelphia in his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back