Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

It's funny how people who can't even see their own racist attitudes think they are capable of saying what holds black peple back. Racism is a psychosis and psychosis is the inability to deal with reality. Black culture doesn't hold us back. You racists are so adept at repeating the one line you remember from Dr. King and you only do that after you cannot take the asswhipping you're gettimg when you are show how whites have f-d up. But Dr. King described the problem.

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”
-
Rev. Martin Luther King Jr

He says right here that black culture is not the problem, white culture is.

You guys imagine a black culture based on your racism That black culture does not exist. I ain't arguing about this with you racists, I'm telling you and I think I would know since I happen to be black.

FF9BD9A1-E502-4DF3-8277-02DAC9790782.jpeg

Fringe political candidate who ran for NYC mayor accused of sucker-punching TikTokker​

(That translates to “black man sucker punches white woman”)

Forum List

Back