Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Sowell is an idiot.

Nothing you say is true and there is all kinds of evidence that supports this comment:

“It would neither be true or honest to say that the Negros problem is what it is because he is innately inferior or because he is basically lazy and listless or because he has not lifted himself by his own bootstraps. To find the origins of the Negro problem we must turn to the white man’s problem.”-Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
This is an example of the appeal to authority fallacy.

The appeal to authority fallacy is the logical fallacy of saying a claim is true simply because an authority figure made it. This authority figure could be anyone: an instructor, a politician, a well-known academic, an author, or even an individual with experience related to the claim’s subject...

What makes the appeal to authority a logical fallacy is the lack of evidence provided to support the claim.

Eventually, DEI will be about who not to hire,

Eventually DEI will cease to exist, and companies will revert to hiring and promoting on the basis of merit, qualifications, and excellence. Negroes hired on the basis of diversity, equity, and inclusion will be fired and replaced with whites and Orientals who can perform adequately.

Eventually DEI will cease to exist, and companies will revert to hiring and promoting on the basis of merit, qualifications, and excellence. Negroes hired on the basis of diversity, equity, and inclusion will be fired and replaced with whites and Orientals who can perform adequately.

But how long will it take is the issue. Look at the hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars Disney has lost with their dei enforced movies that tank. But they keep right on going with the same song and dance. A lot of companies suffer sales loss but they just keep right on going.

And they suffer hidden loses also. Look at all the diversity training they pay for, they hire people just to be diversity and racial monitors at companies, they hire diversity hires that are inadequate for the job and the company loses money from subpar performance. But they keep right on going.

The real problem is companies still make money with their pro black hiring policies and pushing black agendas because of ESG scores. It's a backdoor company valuing system based on how woke they are. So if they hire all diversity hires that aren't worth a shit, lose sales by trying to kiss blacks asses, and all this other stuff they still get money.

Esg is the reason why so many companies disparage whites and cater to blacks.

This guy explains how esg is a control mechanism for corporations to make they make everything about blacks and trannies and essentially everyone but white, straight or Christian people.

Sorry, I know that gets off from the topic of how black culture is blacks own worst enemy but it does involve that topic.

But how long will it take is the issue. Look at the hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars Disney has lost with their dei enforced movies that tank. But they keep right on going with the same song and dance. A lot of companies suffer sales loss but they just keep right on going.

And they suffer hidden loses also. Look at all the diversity training they pay for, they hire people just to be diversity and racial monitors at companies, they hire diversity hires that are inadequate for the job and the company loses money from subpar performance. But they keep right on going.

The real problem is companies still make money with their pro black hiring policies and pushing black agendas because of ESG scores. It's a backdoor company valuing system based on how woke they are. So if they hire all diversity hires that aren't worth a shit, lose sales by trying to kiss blacks asses, and all this other stuff they still get money.

Esg is the reason why so many companies disparage whites and cater to blacks.

This guy explains how esg is a control mechanism for corporations to make they make everything about blacks and trannies and essentially everyone but white, straight or Christian people.

Sorry, I know that gets off from the topic of how black culture is blacks own worst enemy but it does involve that topic.

You have a Joe Rogan podcast. So that's bs. Black culture is not our enemy, White culture has been our major problem.

You have a Joe Rogan podcast. So that's bs. Black culture is not our enemy, White culture has been our major problem.
White culture consists of obeying the law, not having illegitimate children, working hard, getting to work on time, and stuff like that. Blacks who adopt white culture succeed at life.

White culture consists of obeying the law, not having illegitimate children, working hard, getting to work on time, and stuff like that. Blacks who adopt white culture succeed at life.
Stop being so racist. Melanin is a crippling affliction. Black people are basically bed-ridden.

Last edited:
Yeah...RRRIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTT!

looting-M.jpg

Charles%20Barkley.jpg

Music is NOT part of black and white culture?

"X-Is Coming"
DMX
"Man, if we was up north, niggas would have been fucked you/But then we in the streets, niggas should haven been stuck you/Plucked you like a chicken wit' your head cut off/They'll find you wit' your back open and your legs cut off/And as for your man, don't you ever in your mothafuckin' life/Know when I gotta gun come at me wit' a knife, a'ight?/And forgetting you ever saw me is the best thing to do/Don't give a fuck about your family, they'll be resting with you

"Straight Outta Compton"
Ice Cube
"Going off on the motherfucker like that/With a gat that's pointed at your ass/So give it up smooth/Ain't no telling when I'm down for a jack move/Here's a murder rap to keep y'all dancing/With a crime record like Charles Manson/AK-47 is the tool/Don't make me act a motherfucking fool"

"Ex-Girlfriend"
Esham
"I used to love her, too bad I had to put a slug through her/Dumped her body in the trash like I never knew her/Blood runnin down the gutter into the sewer/Her body stunk for weeks like horse manure"

"Danger Zone"
Big L
"L's the nigga that crime follows/I'm hittin' fine models and stabbin' punks with broken wine bottles/I beat chumps til they head splits, then break em like bread sticks/I sex chicks, I'll even fuck a dead bitch"

"Shoot 'Em Up"
Nas
"One 44, two 45's/Three loaded clips, four niggas roll, one nigga drives/500 Benz, six reasons why this kid should die/We shooting every mothafucka outside/Pulled on his block, jumped out the car/Guns in our hand, at the same time everybody ran/There that nigga go, hiding in the crowd/Let the trigger blow, seven shots now he lying on the ground"

###

As an old white guy, how can you not see a major difference between black, white, and many other cultures? You agree that Asians have a culture, overall is that culture more or less successful than black or white culture?

This is black culture. This sort of public violence doesn’t regularly happen unless is it systemic within the society. At this point I’ve seen hundreds of videos like this. A mob of black people beating a white person. It’s systemic within their culture, that’s why they are incarcerated at a disparity.

This is an example of the appeal to authority fallacy.

The appeal to authority fallacy is the logical fallacy of saying a claim is true simply because an authority figure made it.

This is why an argument needs to stand on its own merit rather then being propped up by some “authority”. Especially on Internet discussion boards where anyone can claim any authoritative status they wish.

It’s also know as the Fauci Fallacy.

Forum List

Back