Black Americans have a message for Biden

American civil rights attorney Leo Terrell called out Democrats who have not stepped up to publicly condemn crime in the wake of protests against the death of George Floyd.

Leo Terrell is furious at fellow Dems over riots: I’m a black voter and you have lost me if you don’t stand up to these criminals

Black Americans will be voting 85% Biden.

The same Black "Americans" that are looting all around the country.

No they won't. Biden is already backtracking on his promise to have a black woman as vp. This is seen as another broken promise. Biden cannot win at all without the black vote.

American civil rights attorney Leo Terrell called out Democrats who have not stepped up to publicly condemn crime in the wake of protests against the death of George Floyd.

Leo Terrell is furious at fellow Dems over riots: I’m a black voter and you have lost me if you don’t stand up to these criminals

What is the message the black community has for trump? Be fair and post it.

When are you ever fair and looking at both sides?

he has you there bobo.....

Trump sheep that want 4 more years of this are real pieces of shit

they had these kind of riots when obama and biden were up too.....so voting for joe will eliminate this shit?...

Trump sheep that want 4 more years of this are real pieces of shit

LOL, good one....and when did they have the Ferguson and Baltimore riots, excuse me, protests?

privilege is when you think something is not a problem because you aren't affected personally

Biden has white privilege because he has no problem getting black votes.

People more upset over the loss of a plate glass window than the loss of a life.

Forum List

Back