Billionaires for Biden.

Billionaires for Biden? That's just plain wacky.

root.php

Funny picture but no not wacky. Marxism is a hobby of the rich always and everywhere.

They were all in for Hillary. Now all in for Biden. But its not something to fear...they came close but even after $750,000,000,000 in donations to Hillary for 2016 they failed.

These people believe their money gives them the right to rule us. They arent even trying to hide it.

Yep. Rich and poor both prefer Biden. Trump and his supporters will never figure out why.

I dont quite agree. Its true for now but when the working and middle class do finally recognize the coalition between billionaires and the underclass aligned against them I believe things will change. But by then the change will be much more painful for you.

You think the middle class doesn't support Biden? You're kidding, right? Biden has support across the financial spectrum. More importantly than that, Trump has major opposition across the financial spectrum.

So now you change from "rich and poor support Biden" to "all God's children support Biden"? Lame and transparent. Trumps opposition comes from the wealthy elite ruling class...it wasn't slum dwellers who gave 750 million to Hillary last time and , as you can see from the article, it wont be this time either.

You're trying hard. I"m nit a millionaire. Lots of his supporters aren't millionaires.

They were all in for Hillary. Now all in for Biden. But its not something to fear...they came close but even after $750,000,000,000 in donations to Hillary for 2016 they failed.

These people believe their money gives them the right to rule us. They arent even trying to hide it.

Republicans have their own billionaires such as Sheldon Adelson. According to your logic, they believe their money gives them the right to rule us.

Trump won because he was the devil people didn't know. Voters hated both candidates. In 2020, voters see Biden as a acceptable alternative to Trump.

Forum List

Back