Protests, riots, looting..... where are the masks?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Prior to the tragic George Floyd murder, the Left was crawling all over the Internet wagging fingers and shaming / holding people accountable to wearing masks. Are they going to hold the protestors, rioters, and looters accountable? I see masks but maybe just north of 50 percent.

If you are going to protest, wear masks!

Point of information: they weren't protesting, they were rioting.
They burned down about 500 businesses in Minneapolis.

1590877241419.png

Prior to the tragic George Floyd murder, the Left was crawling all over the Internet wagging fingers and shaming / holding people accountable to wearing masks. Are they going to hold the protestors, rioters, and looters accountable? I see masks but maybe just north of 50 percent.

Something interesting I saw: Two weeks ago, you couldn't find an N95 mask anywhere. But when the protests and riots broke out, I saw many of the protesters wearing high-dollar ($150) gas masks with filters that cost about $50 apiece.

Kinda makes you wonder just who paid for those.

Something interesting I saw: Two weeks ago, you couldn't find an N95 mask anywhere. But when the protests and riots broke out, I saw many of the protesters wearing high-dollar ($150) gas masks with filters that cost about $50 apiece.

Kinda makes you wonder just who paid for those.
Does the name GEORGE SOROS ring a bell? I would bet the funding was courtesy of the devil incarnate himself, in the rioting, looting, and destruction of businesses.

The reality is George Floyd had a heart attack while resisting arrest. The hypocrisy is the mayors and governors who were hellbent on imprisoning law abiding taxpayers after making ridiculous unConstitutional edicts insist on not enforcing the law and keeping citizens safe when savages do what they do.

I'd like to thank Joe for pointing out the difference between a protest and a riot.

Hey, if you ignore protests, you get riots... The funny thing is you all act surprised.
Hey, if you ignore protests, you get riots...

Right...

the riot in Baltimore started because they ignored protests, not because Garner was killed..

The riot in Ferguson started because they ignored protests, not because Brown was killed.

The current riot in Minneapolis started because they ignored protests, not because Floyd was killed.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Right...

the riot in Baltimore started because they ignored protests, not because Garner was killed..

The riot in Ferguson started because they ignored protests, not because Brown was killed.

The current riot in Minneapolis started because they ignored protests, not because Floyd was killed.

Happy to clear that up for you.

The Riot in Baltimore happened because despite evidence the fucking cops beat Freddy Gray to death, some judge threw out the charges.

The Riot in Ferguson happened because even though there was evidence that Mike Brown had his hands up, the NOW UNEMPLOYED District Attorney did a kangaroo court that acquitted Darren Wilson.

Now, those riots were limited because Obama actually was working on Police Reform.

Trump threw that out the window, and surprise, surprise, we now have nation-wide riots that have been going on for a week.

Is he done Making America Great Again?

Right...

The Riot in Baltimore happened because despite evidence the fucking cops beat Freddy Gray to death, some judge threw out the charges.

The Riot in Ferguson happened because even though there was evidence that Mike Brown had his hands up, the NOW UNEMPLOYED District Attorney did a kangaroo court that acquitted Darren Wilson.

Now, those riots were limited because Obama actually was working on Police Reform.

Trump threw that out the window, and surprise, surprise, we now have nation-wide riots that have been going on for a week.

Leftists defend riots. This colossal moron is a perfect example.

Right...

The coolest thing about the Baltimore "riot" is when that one mom grabbed her son who was going to riot and beat the crap out of him for being so stupid. The only real witness said the cops were innocent.

There was no evidence that Mike Brown had his hands up. There was evidence that he attacked Darren Wilson.
Although a subsequent FBI investigation found that there was no evidence that Brown had his hands up in surrender or said "don't shoot" before he was shot,[10] protesters believed that he had done so, and used the slogan "Hands up, don't shoot" in protest.

Those riots will make more people & businesses move out of the cities, making more slums. Enjoy.

The coolest thing about the Baltimore "riot" is when that one mom grabbed her son who was going to riot and beat the crap out of him for being so stupid. The only real witness said the cops were innocent.

Probably because she didn't want him to get shot.

Now, what would be really cool. If the next time a bunch of teabaggers show up whining about having to wear masks by carrying guns around, the cops treated them like they treat the brothers.

There was no evidence that Mike Brown had his hands up. There was evidence that he attacked Darren Wilson.

16 witnesses said he had his hands up.

Those riots will make more people & businesses move out of the cities, making more slums. Enjoy.

Um, no, they really won't. Of course, not to worry, by the time Trump is done fucking up the economy, some shop owners will be grateful for riots cleaning out their inventory and getting the insurance.

....I guess C19 was really nothing--because the MSM headlines the criminal FLoyd now

Forum List

Back