Billionaire Tom Steyer enters the DEM race for President!

I guess he doesn't think the current bunch of hopefuls have a chance in hell....I wonder what they are thinking tonight....:21:

It’s like a fcuking comedy show haha old white men hahaha

Seems like every creature from Deep State has been crawling out of the Swamp and trying its luck to beat Trump in 2020, so scared they all are of his potential and very possible win.

Last edited:
LoL I told you they were going to need a trailer for that clown bus. I guess this guy must really be rich to piss away millions on his no chance bid.
The Memo: Democrats irked as billionaire Steyer joins 2020 race

Getting harder and harder to keep up with all the attrition and clown car! After only one debate, too.

2020 Dem Hopefuls.jpg

Steyer will be spending a cool $100 Million on the campaign. Should be interesting, considering the fact his whole platform is just Trump Hate.

A coal billionaire Eco Warrior who is a man of the people except for his employees who union he won't recognize who needs everybody to donate him just $1.00 (so he can sell his donor rolls). Honestly, this truly is the biggest farce of an alleged progressive candidate they could possibly find. He is such a fraud, he might actually be the presumptive nominee.

"Impeachment King Steyer (how did that work out?) spent 200 Million Dollars and got less than 1% of the vote in Iowa, and only 3% of the Vote in New Hampshire. Could it be that something is just plain missing? Not easy to do what I did, is it?" - President Trump\

Steyer's surging in SC tho!

Forum List

Back