The Tesla solar plant in Buffalo Paying an anti-American wage of $17.58 an hour- The downfall of the American middle class where are the politicians?

For 17.58 they're lucky lucky a worker shows up. That wage is unlivable anywhere

It's a good thing they're having trouble finding workers.

Because it's obviously a bad place to work. Otherwise it's beyond easy to find workers.

Unions are what america is all about.
Did/do you approve the Dem recruitment of 20-50 million illegal thirdworlders and their spawn to morph American culture and the expectations of core Americans?
Shit wages across the employment spectrum are all that can come from the invasion of tens of millions of needy, desperate, compliant 21st century slaves.

Did/do you approve the Dem recruitment of 20-50 million illegal thirdworlders and their spawn to morph American culture and the expectations of core Americans?
Shit wages across the employment spectrum are all that can come from the invasion of tens of millions of needy, desperate, compliant 21st century slaves.
No I think we’ve had poor immigration policy for some years now that needs to be revamped.

I’ve always said that I’m a traditional Democrat in the mold of JFK or Franklin Roosevelt

Our country is a in poor standing today and that is the fault of Republicans and Democrats. Look at how so many historical statues were destroyed by mobs or willingly pulled down by the gov …. I don’t see any democrats and Republicans getting out front on that issue to rebuild the statues back up. So there’s a lot of work to be done.

No I think we’ve had poor immigration policy for some years now that needs to be revamped.

I’ve always said that I’m a traditional Democrat in the mold of JFK or Franklin Roosevelt

Our country is a in poor standing today and that is the fault of Republicans and Democrats. Look at how so many historical statues were destroyed by mobs or willingly pulled down by the gov …. I don’t see any democrats and Republicans getting out front on that issue to rebuild the statues back up. So there’s a lot of work to be done.
The wage problem is caused by the slave class that Democrats have manufactured by utilizing Mexico’s most desperate people. We are a capitalist society and we pay what people are willing to work for…PERIOD.
Too many people willing to work for a shit wage will always yield a shit wage….Ask Money Man Mac Mac1958 or pknopp about that.

The wage problem is caused by the slave class that Democrats have manufactured by utilizing Mexico’s most desperate people. We are a capitalist society and we pay what people are willing to work for…PERIOD.
Too many people willing to work for a shit wage will always yield a shit wage….Ask Money Man Mac Mac1958 or pknopp about that.
Well that’s how companies like Walmart and food delivery companies keep down the workingman they are willingly hiring immigrants from countries that don’t know anything about labor rights or American history. I’ve seen it at Walmart people who speak no English much or some of them could be illegals now these are nice people but as you just pointed out they accept a slave wage they accept the low wage and they think it’s a good thing. And they’re too scared to do anything about it to join the union or to do something to stand up to the corrupt employers.

In addition to that we have a serious marijuana problem in this country and it’s clear that regular Americans white Americans black Americans who are on marijuana all the time( like literally smoking as soon as they wake up till they go to sleep) …are the types of people who accept the low-wage. They accept a bad life that’s an issue too.

Last edited:
Well that’s how companies like Walmart and food delivery companies keep down the workingman they are willingly hiring immigrants from countries that don’t know anything about labor rights or American history. I’ve seen it at Walmart people who speak no English much or some of them could be illegals now these are nice people but as you just pointed out they accept a slave wage they except the low wage and they think it’s a good thing. And they’re too scared to do anything about it to join the union or to do something to stand up to the corrupt employers.

In addition to that we have a serious marijuana problem in this country and it’s clear that regular Americans white Americans black Americans who are on marijuana all the time( like literally smoking as soon as they wake up till they go to sleep) …are the types of people who except the low-wage. They except a bad life that’s an issue too.
Perhaps you should avoid the weed. The word is "accept".

None of what you claim is true.

It depends on the Union....just like some companies are better to work for than others. Some companies treat their workers great without unions. Sometimes unions and companies team up to screw the employee. It's very much hit or miss these days and I won't be Railroaded into taking one side or the other on the topic.

One thing: when you're a union starts calling you with automated messages to tell you who to vote for during the elections, steer clear. They are trying to help themselves and their relationships with those politicians, not your relationship with your employer.

Last edited:
This is a plant that took over the Bethlehem steel plant in Buffalo New York. And at Bethlehem steel 20,000 Americans of all colors men and women were employed making $35 an hour adjusted for inflation with union benefits and overtime pay.

this solar plant in Buffalo is ugly as can be it’s a terrible anti-American site. A once glorious steel plant is now some nonsense “solar panel producing plant.” They can’t even reach their targeted jobs … they had a target of something like 1400 jobs by April 2022 and they only have about 800 jobs according to one poster here. What a disaster my friends. We have to have change in this country.

I just got off the phone with my dad and I want to report on the massive differences in wages and worker benefits today compared to our great American past. So when my dad retired at Ford in the late 2000s he was making $30 an hour. And that’s not even adjusted for inflation today that rate would be much higher.

In 2008 there was a terrible contract at Ford motor company that said we’re going to pay the new hires $18 an hour and we’re going to give them $30 an hour after something like nine years on the job. Even to this day the starting wage at the Ford motor company plant in Buffalo is about $18 an hour. And so ford right now is known as a two wage company there’s people there who are making their $30 an hour if not more because they started before 2008 and then people who started starting now are not making the same money they don’t have the same contracts not the same benefits.

Now in the 1950s in the 1970s even the 90s if you started at Ford Motor Company you got equal pay for equal work after 90 days on the job. Meaning after 90 days on the job you got the same pay as a guy working there for 25 years. But there were still differences the people with seniority had a better chance to bid for better jobs like out of the production line.

My grandfather worked for Bethlehem Steel in the 1950s the very steel plant that once employed upwards of 23,000 workers the largest steel plant in the world at one time. Today it has been taken over by a tesla solar production panel that is a joke. Tesla starts off at about $17.50 an hour according to a Indeed.com.

Tesla has no union no real good benefits… and our government in New York State gave this lousy company as high as $1 billion in a grants to come here to Buffalo to take over the steel plant.

The great recession in 2008 really hurt our country terribly. But it was a lousy job by the politicians they could’ve done something about it. The hope is today that we continue to do change in this country or that we actually start to do change in this country like stop sending jobs to China. And stop listening to lousy CEOs and lousy government officials and unfortunately brainwashed Americans who accept a slave mentality who accept living in a country that’s not like it used to be.

Finally we are told by anti-Americans in this country to be happy to make $18 an hour. Be happy that you can’t afford a house that you have to live an apartment with your family with your wife with your children. What a lousy disgusting way to live that has nothing to do with American values. Wow we had such a better country in the past with great job creators like Henry Ford who had a vision where he could become a billionaire and provide millions of jobs for people. Is he that’s what happens when we let the private sector takeoff. We’re so terrible right now as a country and the Democratic Party is a disgrace they’re not anything like they used to be if they were they would be fighting hand and fist for the middle class jobs instead all they care about is race politics, energy jobs, environmental issues They don’t even care about the people anymore. We can only hope that today’s Republican party starts to act like the Democrats of the past.

Here is a look into the glorious American past take a look here at how the company Bethlehem Steel provided so many jobs do Americans of all colors of all religions to men and women.

Thank you everybody have a wonderful day.

In the 1950s there was Unions...
Top bracket tax was 70%+...
Healthcare and Education were accessible by working and middle class...

Facts are that US has swung right and we have hard right wing here that want to remain that way...
Compare this to EU... They have put the EU citizen at the centre there policy, massively reduced lobbying, created strong unions who well run... Every child has access to Healthcare and top level Education.

Slowly these right wing views have embedded their views... There big win was the 1989 media bill which removed balanced news, this allowed the to run an alternative narrative...

“The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate, contrived and dishonest--but the myth--persistent, persuasive and unrealistic." - JFK​

So then crackdown and punish the businesses for hiring them. Agree?

This is a plant that took over the Bethlehem steel plant in Buffalo New York. And at Bethlehem steel 20,000 Americans of all colors men and women were employed making $35 an hour adjusted for inflation with union benefits and overtime pay.

this solar plant in Buffalo is ugly as can be it’s a terrible anti-American site. A once glorious steel plant is now some nonsense “solar panel producing plant.” They can’t even reach their targeted jobs … they had a target of something like 1400 jobs by April 2022 and they only have about 800 jobs according to one poster here. What a disaster my friends. We have to have change in this country.

I just got off the phone with my dad and I want to report on the massive differences in wages and worker benefits today compared to our great American past. So when my dad retired at Ford in the late 2000s he was making $30 an hour. And that’s not even adjusted for inflation today that rate would be much higher.

In 2008 there was a terrible contract at Ford motor company that said we’re going to pay the new hires $18 an hour and we’re going to give them $30 an hour after something like nine years on the job. Even to this day the starting wage at the Ford motor company plant in Buffalo is about $18 an hour. And so ford right now is known as a two wage company there’s people there who are making their $30 an hour if not more because they started before 2008 and then people who started starting now are not making the same money they don’t have the same contracts not the same benefits.

Now in the 1950s in the 1970s even the 90s if you started at Ford Motor Company you got equal pay for equal work after 90 days on the job. Meaning after 90 days on the job you got the same pay as a guy working there for 25 years. But there were still differences the people with seniority had a better chance to bid for better jobs like out of the production line.

My grandfather worked for Bethlehem Steel in the 1950s the very steel plant that once employed upwards of 23,000 workers the largest steel plant in the world at one time. Today it has been taken over by a tesla solar production panel that is a joke. Tesla starts off at about $17.50 an hour according to a Indeed.com.

Tesla has no union no real good benefits… and our government in New York State gave this lousy company as high as $1 billion in a grants to come here to Buffalo to take over the steel plant.

The great recession in 2008 really hurt our country terribly. But it was a lousy job by the politicians they could’ve done something about it. The hope is today that we continue to do change in this country or that we actually start to do change in this country like stop sending jobs to China. And stop listening to lousy CEOs and lousy government officials and unfortunately brainwashed Americans who accept a slave mentality who accept living in a country that’s not like it used to be.

Finally we are told by anti-Americans in this country to be happy to make $18 an hour. Be happy that you can’t afford a house that you have to live an apartment with your family with your wife with your children. What a lousy disgusting way to live that has nothing to do with American values. Wow we had such a better country in the past with great job creators like Henry Ford who had a vision where he could become a billionaire and provide millions of jobs for people. Is he that’s what happens when we let the private sector takeoff. We’re so terrible right now as a country and the Democratic Party is a disgrace they’re not anything like they used to be if they were they would be fighting hand and fist for the middle class jobs instead all they care about is race politics, energy jobs, environmental issues They don’t even care about the people anymore. We can only hope that today’s Republican party starts to act like the Democrats of the past.

Here is a look into the glorious American past take a look here at how the company Bethlehem Steel provided so many jobs do Americans of all colors of all religions to men and women.

Thank you everybody have a wonderful day.

Thank China Joe....it's his willingness to allow super cheap Chinese solar panels to drive down the prices here in the US. The Chinese pay as is fraction of that wage to workers who have no benefits at all.

Jo

Thank China Joe....it's his willingness to allow super cheap Chinese solar panels to drive down the prices here in the US. The Chinese pay as is fraction of that wage to workers who have no benefits at all.

Jo
What does “Joe”have to do with any of that?

You want government subsidies for solar panel manufacturing?

Forum List

Back