Billionaire Rips Pocahontas: ‘I Gave Away More In 1 Year Than She Has In Her Whole F***ing Lifetime’

Where have I stated I support a wealth tax? I don’t. However I do think we should go back to the tax rates prior to Reagan.

Wealth means political power in the USA. This is why the 1% get whatever they want from government, plus receive an entirely different level of justice than the rest of us.

If you are happy with the current level of inequality in our nation, you’re not thinking.

The inequality doesn't bother me. Jeff Bezo's is far wealthier than me, but he started Amazon and made a lot of good decisions. Good for him. That is the American dream. He doesn't owe me or anyone else an exorbitant amount of that just because I haven't been as successful as him and have had the same opportunity to do so. I believe in a flat tax without any deductions or loopholes. In this case, billionaries would pay their fair share. Fair share in my mind means the same percentage as everyone else.
You can’t see the forest for the trees. Like too many Americans, you are blind.

Bezos is a mental case. A total psychopath. He could end so much human suffering, but he doesn’t.

He knows how to run Amazon, but even there he terribly treats his employees.

Are you aware he owns the Wapo? That he has enormous ties to the government and intelligence agencies. He makes billions from government. He tells Donnie what to do. You like that. I don’t.

Then don't shop at Amazon. That's your right as an American.
Fuck off.

That's an incredibly sweet offer. But, I'm already in a committed relationship.
Please leave the thread. You don’t understand the topic.

The inequality doesn't bother me. Jeff Bezo's is far wealthier than me, but he started Amazon and made a lot of good decisions. Good for him. That is the American dream. He doesn't owe me or anyone else an exorbitant amount of that just because I haven't been as successful as him and have had the same opportunity to do so. I believe in a flat tax without any deductions or loopholes. In this case, billionaries would pay their fair share. Fair share in my mind means the same percentage as everyone else.
You can’t see the forest for the trees. Like too many Americans, you are blind.

Bezos is a mental case. A total psychopath. He could end so much human suffering, but he doesn’t.

He knows how to run Amazon, but even there he terribly treats his employees.

Are you aware he owns the Wapo? That he has enormous ties to the government and intelligence agencies. He makes billions from government. He tells Donnie what to do. You like that. I don’t.

Then don't shop at Amazon. That's your right as an American.
Fuck off.

That's an incredibly sweet offer. But, I'm already in a committed relationship.
Please leave the thread. You don’t understand the topic.

The topic is Elizabeth Warren's charitable contributions.

Tell me again how a one can claim that he or she worked hard so they EARNED a billion dollars.

If you worked every single day (with no days off) at a rate of $5000 per day from the day that Columbus set foot on this continent until today,,,,you STILL wouldn't have earned a billion dollars.

Our nation's wealth must be appropriately redistributed before it is too late. The pitchforks are coming.......

Many billionaires started from the same place as everyone else and built their fortune. That is the way it is supposed to work in the United States. I don't know what has happened to the people in our country. Indoctrination has finally taken its toll I guess.

Tell me again how a one can claim that he or she worked hard so they EARNED a billion dollars.

If you worked every single day (with no days off) at a rate of $5000 per day from the day that Columbus set foot on this continent until today,,,,you STILL wouldn't have earned a billion dollars.

Our nation's wealth must be appropriately redistributed before it is too late. The pitchforks are coming.......

Many billionaires started from the same place as everyone else and built their fortune. That is the way it is supposed to work in the United States. I don't know what has happened to the people in our country. Indoctrination has finally taken its toll I guess.
It stopped working that way decades ago.

Nah. It's possible to become very wealthy by doing shit the right way. But if you are a billionaire, you've fucked people over along the way and you've used your position to work the system in your favor.

To Hell with the billionaires.
Wealth envy is funny.
So disliking them makes me envious.

oh the ignorant American seems like they are everywhere.
Well, this might prove interesting.

Why do you dislike them?
Read the thread.
I have. All of it looks like envy is your problem.

You are free to deny it, but deny or not, that is what motivates your dislike of billionaires.

Nah. It's possible to become very wealthy by doing shit the right way. But if you are a billionaire, you've fucked people over along the way and you've used your position to work the system in your favor.
Government fucks me over should they pay more? Like give me my money back? Lol

To Hell with the billionaires.
Wealth envy is funny.
So disliking them makes me envious.

oh the ignorant American seems like they are everywhere.
Well, this might prove interesting.

Why do you dislike them?
Read the thread.
I have. All of it looks like envy is your problem.

You are free to deny it, but deny or not, that is what motivates your dislike of billionaires.
Apparently you are unable to comprehend the written word. Go back to first grade and start over.

The purpose of taxes is to raise revenue. Not theft or social engineering. The 16th amendment was a huge mistake but even so it didn’t include a wealth tax.
Billionaires have too much power and they form the backbone of the liberal elite/Democrats. Their power should and could be limited but for you Marxists destroying the balance of power in government which was designed to represent all classes.

No it didn't. Many, many people start from ground zero and end up multi-millionaires and some billionaires in this country. Happens every day. The only reason success stories like these may be on the decline is the attitude that Warren and the Democrats promote.

No it didn't. Many, many people start from ground zero and end up multi-millionaires and some billionaires in this country. Happens every day. The only reason success stories like these may be on the decline is the attitude that Warren and the Democrats promote.
Again....this isn’t 1950. Billionaires don’t start out poor.

Forum List

Back