Billionaire Rips Pocahontas: ‘I Gave Away More In 1 Year Than She Has In Her Whole F***ing Lifetime’

To Hell with the billionaires.

And all the thousands of people who work for them.
So you believe in the trickle down theory of economics, even though it is a proven failure.

You might want to research income inequality rates since Reagan was potus.

I don't have a problem with income inequality. The real crime in this world is attractiveness inequality. The fact that I can't look like Jon Hamm is a real tragedy...

9325df533b9d6ab93c8f5264a2a61c18.jpg

So you believe in the trickle down theory of economics, even though it is a proven failure.

I don't have a problem with income inequality. The real crime in this world is attractiveness inequality. The fact that I can't look like Jon Hamm is a real tragedy...

I will accept that as your white flag of surrender.

I will accept that as your white flag of surrender.

Accept what you want. Just remember, from wherever you get your income, it doesn't matter if you're taking a company salary or the taxpayer's dime, a rich guy paid for a huge chunk of it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back