What? No new wall yet?

Miles of wall have been reinforced...especially where heavy drug and human trafficking offences have been occurring...why?...is your drug supply drying up?...

Seems like the right may have been sold a bill of goods and your beloved leader is showing pics of replacements.

DHS confirms no new border wall yet

Fake news

First construction of brand-new border wall in Texas begins

"Construction on a new border wall in Texas where none previously existed has begun along the Rio Grande river, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) confirmed to Fox News on Friday.

While 75 miles of wall has already been built under the Trump administration, until now all of those structures replaced existing ones such as vehicle barriers or dilapidated fences, which were ineffective before being replaced, according to the agency.

The brand-new wall is under construction southeast of McAllen in Texas’s Rio Grande Valley sector, which sees the most illegal crossings of any border sector, with more than 325,000 people apprehended there through August this year, according to CBP.

... "

**EDIT: Look at the very last sentence in the very article you linked, confirming the story I linked above:

"He said ground has finally been broken in Texas on a section of land where no barrier exists right now, which will be brand new wall that protects a currently unfenced area."

Last edited:
Seems like the right may have been sold a bill of goods and your beloved leader is showing pics of replacements.

Is Mexico paying for it yet?
Yes...they are...illegal immigration arrest are down 45% since Trump got Mexico to put troops on both of their borders....that saves us millions....and if you want them to pay as they go get that do nothing Pelosi to bring up the bill that everyone wants to pass...USMCA...see how shallow you libs are?....

not an inch of wall has been built - FACT

SUCKERS

Lie. See my post #4. 159 miles of brand new wall is currently under construction. And much of the 78 miles already built simply replaced vehicle barriers which is not the same thing as barrier wall.

Yes...they are...illegal immigration arrest are down 45% since Trump got Mexico to put troops on both of their borders....that saves us millions....and if you want them to pay as they go get that do nothing Pelosi to bring up the bill that everyone wants to pass...USMCA...see how shallow you libs are?....

So what you're saying is NO new wall is being built AND Mexico is NOT paying for it. Thank you.

YOU DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WALL AND A FENCE.

MORON

I see, so when you say "not an inch of wall has been built," you're basing that on the position that the bollard wall being built is actually a "fence" and not, in fact, a "wall" -- not that there isn't new bollard wall (or fence, as you choose to describe it) being constructed. Does that accurately sum it up? And I'm the moron.

MORON

I see, so when you say "not an inch of wall has been built," you're basing that on the position that the bollard wall being built is actually a "fence" and not, in fact, a "wall" -- not that there isn't new bollard wall (or fence, as you choose to describe it) being constructed. Does that accurately sum it up? And I'm the moron.

The left lies and spews half truths because they got nothing else.

MORON

wall
upload_2019-11-14_15-24-47.jpeg

fence

upload_2019-11-14_15-26-2.jpeg

yes, you are a moron, Mr Bollard

So what you're saying is NO new wall is being built AND Mexico is NOT paying for it. Thank you.
It must suck to be so misled by your Trump hating media choices....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...14ce26-057a-11ea-a5e2-fccc16fa3576_story.html

Fake news

"Construction on a new border wall in Texas where none previously existed has begun along the Rio Grande river, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) confirmed to Fox News on Friday.

While 75 miles of wall has already been built under the Trump administration, until now all of those structures replaced existing ones such as vehicle barriers or dilapidated fences, which were ineffective before being replaced, according to the agency.

The brand-new wall is under construction southeast of McAllen in Texas’s Rio Grande Valley sector, which sees the most illegal crossings of any border sector, with more than 325,000 people apprehended there through August this year, according to CBP.

... "

**EDIT: Look at the very last sentence in the very article you linked, confirming the story I linked above:

"He said ground has finally been broken in Texas on a section of land where no barrier exists right now, which will be brand new wall that protects a currently unfenced area."

It's a right wing newspaper how can it possibly be fake?

Fake news

... "

I went and read your fake link.

Forum List

Back