Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account

Out of context, sleaze ball. That was in reference to a specific issue.

Clinton is in trouble

Clinton Fulffers -- to the kneepads!!!

Yup, they all claimed the National Enquirer was lying about John Edwards too. But of course every bit of it was proven to be true. The Enquirer proved Edwards was a lying degenerate. This one is much worse though. An 'Underage Sex Slave Island?' My God, how can these sick bastards get away with that?

This awful scandal involves some very very powerful Globalist Elites. I mean, there's even an English Prince involved. So they'll probably skate in the end. They have all the power & wealth. I don't expect to see justice for any of those poor girls. In fact, many have probably already been disappeared and suicided by now. These Elites are pure evil. And Bill Clinton is a very powerful member of the Elite Club. So i'm not counting on justice.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for the girls. I doubt they are actual slaves. I suspect they are under-age prostitutes who are paid handsomely for their services. They are probably earning far more than they could earn in their home countries.

Still, only a despicable perv would have sex with girls of that age.

Well, some reports are claiming some of the girls were actually abducted and brought to the island. So at least some of the girls were there against their will. But regardless, many of em were underage. They're not necessarily old enough to understand the implications of their decisions. These assholes are evil predators. But they're also very very powerful Global Elites. So i won't be counting on any real justice.

I find that hard to believe because it would be easy for a wealthy man like Epstein to find plenty of willing girls in any of the 3rd world countries nearby. If you visit a country like Colombia or Venezuela you'll see thousands of such girls hanging out on the street at night looking for customers.

True, but many are children. They don't truly understand the implications of their actions. They're being preyed upon by evil bastards like Epstein and Clinton.

What happened in the past is irrelevant. It's history.

you post a link in the OP later to say your link IS NOT where you got the story you were reporting . then call someone else a sleezeball for not being in context.

Let me remind you what a douchebag you really are. I'll even add YOU'RE AN IDIOT !!

you lefties claimed the story came from Fox, it didn't. you are the douchbag here, douchbag

who said the story came from Fox ? ... partners with, too confusing for you ?

as fishbrain mumbles ...

You did, ya flaming dipshit. see post #6

What happened in the past is irrelevant. It's history.

you post a link in the OP later to say your link IS NOT where you got the story you were reporting . then call someone else a sleezeball for not being in context.

Let me remind you what a douchebag you really are. I'll even add YOU'RE AN IDIOT !!

I said "NOTE" the link in the OP. FOX is not where I got the story.

let me say this so idiots like you will understand it ...

DUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR

there, hows that, better?

We already know you're a moron.

Clinton is in trouble

Clinton Fulffers -- to the kneepads!!!

Yup, they all claimed the National Enquirer was lying about John Edwards too. But of course every bit of it was proven to be true. The Enquirer proved Edwards was a lying degenerate. This one is much worse though. An 'Underage Sex Slave Island?' My God, how can these sick bastards get away with that?

This awful scandal involves some very very powerful Globalist Elites. I mean, there's even an English Prince involved. So they'll probably skate in the end. They have all the power & wealth. I don't expect to see justice for any of those poor girls. In fact, many have probably already been disappeared and suicided by now. These Elites are pure evil. And Bill Clinton is a very powerful member of the Elite Club. So i'm not counting on justice.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for the girls. I doubt they are actual slaves. I suspect they are under-age prostitutes who are paid handsomely for their services. They are probably earning far more than they could earn in their home countries.

Well, some reports are claiming some of the girls were actually abducted and brought to the island. So at least some of the girls were there against their will. But regardless, many of em were underage. They're not necessarily old enough to understand the implications of their decisions. These assholes are evil predators. But they're also very very powerful Global Elites. So i won't be counting on any real justice.

I find that hard to believe because it would be easy for a wealthy man like Epstein to find plenty of willing girls in any of the 3rd world countries nearby. If you visit a country like Colombia or Venezuela you'll see thousands of such girls hanging out on the street at night looking for customers.

True, but many are children. They don't truly understand the implications of their actions. They're being preyed upon by evil bastards like Epstein and Clinton.

I'm not saying it's OK, but I think calling them "slaves" is a bit over the top.

open the link in the OP, scroll down to the bottom of the page.

WTF does it say?

RW's ... even gotta explain the simple shit to them

I'm not saying it's OK, but I think calling them "slaves" is a bit over the top.

They are slaves if they're underage. It's pure evil.

WTF does it say?

I don't see a FOX logo anywhere on the page.

WTF does it say?

that is referring to other stories that they got from fox and it lists them, not the headline story that is in the OP.'
'
Nice try dipshit, but you failed again.

FROM OUR PARTNERS
fox_news.png

go figure ...

Since when is Fox News partners with Radar online?
They aren't.
So yes you are lying.
Partners are shared news stories.
I noticed you did not say squat about the other one Just Jared.
Or that it has a whole lot of lists, including Huffington Post.

Last edited:

WTF does it say?

its there but he lied about what it says-----------its what dem/libs do.

Ah, now I see it. It's just an ad.

Shame, shame, shame!

an ad from the link you posted with the story, and that link isn't where you got the story, you just used the link because you're a dumbass or a total moron?

RW's are amazing little creatures.

LMAO

WTF does it say?

its there but he lied about what it says-----------its what dem/libs do.

Ah, now I see it. It's just an ad.

Shame, shame, shame!

an ad from the link you posted with the story, and that link isn't where you got the story, you just used the link because you're a dumbass or a total moron?

RW's are amazing little creatures.

LMAO

Where did I get the story if not from the link? So what if there's an ad for FOX news on it?

You're an amazing creature. You've been proven to be a dumbass over and over, yet you keep coming back for more.

Radar Online reported it first, 2 days ago , then fox news picked up their story and then reported it later.
That is because (Radar) share news stories with certain news groups like fox, huffington post and just jared.
SIETE thinks that Radar got it from Fox which is not true.

FROM OUR PARTNERS
fox_news.png

go figure ...

It's not from FOX news, you lying piece of shit.
It was on Hannity last night.

Note the link in the OP. That's not where I got the story.

Note the link in the OP. That's not where I got the story

who the hell said that ^^^^ ... you dumbass!

start a thread about some story, include the link talking about the story in the thread, then LATER YOU SAY you didn't get the story from the link you posted IN THE story.

shame you're an imbicile .. shame shame shame

FROM OUR PARTNERS
fox_news.png

go figure ...

start a thread about some story, include the link talking about the story in the thread, then LATER YOU SAY you didn't get the story from the link you posted IN THE story.

That's not what I said. Apparently you can't understand simple English.

You're an imbecile.

And you are one of those nuts that praised Robert E. Lee.

This just keeps getting juicier and juicier:

Jeffrey Epstein Sent Bill Clinton 3.5 Million Donation From Secret Swiss Bank Account Radar Online

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein sent $3.5 million to Bill and Hillary Clinton‘s foundation after an underage sex slave probe began, according to secret Swiss bank records leaked by a whistleblower.

As RadarOnline.com has previously reported, Hillary Clinton is reconsidering her 2016 presidential bid because of fears of the embarrassing revelations that could emerge in the coming months about Bill Clinton’s dealings with Epstein.

Sworn statements from Virginia Roberts — the woman who claims she was a teen sex slave forced to have sex with Prince Andrew — also includes the allegation that she saw the former president on Epstein’s “orgy island.”

FROM OUR PARTNERS
fox_news.png

go figure ...

Dumb-shit
That is not what he said.
You have been caught, give it up or just keep on looking more stupid.

FROM OUR PARTNERS
fox_news.png

go figure ...

You're an imbecile.

I quoted him, and that's not what he said ... so how does that work?

LMAO

You're an imbecile.

I quoted him, and that's not what he said ... so how does that work?

LMAO

Him who?

Forum List

Back