Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account

It was on Hannity last night.

Note the link in the OP. That's not where I got the story.

Note the link in the OP. That's not where I got the story

who the hell said that ^^^^ ... you dumbass!

start a thread about some story, include the link talking about the story in the thread, then LATER YOU SAY you didn't get the story from the link you posted IN THE story.

shame you're an imbicile .. shame shame shame

That's not what I said. Apparently you can't understand simple English.

You're an imbecile.

I quoted him, and that's not what he said ... so how does that work?

LMAO

Him who?

anyone you can possibly imagine that I quoted ..

LMAO ... see what I mean ?

I predict after however many pages this topic runs, not one rube will have presented any evidence that Bill Clinton had sex with an underage girl, or that he was present during any "orgies" involving underage girls. Their little sex fantasy is entirely in their pointy little perverted heads.

Their evidence can be summed up thusly: "I want to believe it, so it must be true."

If there was a shred of evidence, then the mainstream media would be all over it, like they did with Edwards. But since there isn't, serious media isn't going to cater to retards. Ironically, this is what the retards call a "cover-up".

I predict after however many pages this topic runs, not one rube will have presented any evidence that Bill Clinton had sex with an underage girl, or that he was present during any "orgies" involving underage girls. Their little sex fantasy is entirely in their pointy little perverted heads.

Their evidence can be summed up thusly: "I want to believe it, so it must be true."

If there was a shred of evidence, then the mainstream media would be all over it. But since there isn't, serious media isn't going to cater to retards. Ironically, this is what the retards call a "cover-up".

Mainstream media is for the Democrat Party so, no they won't report it if it harms the party that the majority of them vote for.
They won't do it until they are forced to do it just like they always do.

This is from last year
Bill Clinton Involved In Another Sex Scandal

According to court documents obtained, “Clinton traveled on Epstein’s private jet numerous times and partied on a Caribbean island owned by Epstein, who served 13 months for soliciting a minor for prostitution.” He was convicted of that crime in 2008, but the details of his raunchy escapades — and the exact nature of his relationship with Clinton — have surfaced as part of an ongoing legal dispute between him and Palm Beach attorneys Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.

From court documents obtained in that case, it shows that the former president’s name pops up dozens of times in the recently filed papers, according to the report.

This one is from today's date
Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Daily Mail Online
A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute

If there was a shred of evidence, then the mainstream media would be all over it. But since there isn't, serious media isn't going to cater to retards. Ironically, this is what the retards call a "cover-up".

Mainstream media is for the Democrat Party so, no they won't report it if it harms the party that the majority of them vote for.

This is from last year

According to court documents obtained, “Clinton traveled on Epstein’s private jet numerous times and partied on a Caribbean island owned by Epstein, who served 13 months for soliciting a minor for prostitution.” He was convicted of that crime in 2008, but the details of his raunchy escapades — and the exact nature of his relationship with Clinton — have surfaced as part of an ongoing legal dispute between him and Palm Beach attorneys Scott Rothstein and Bradley Edwards.

From court documents obtained in that case, it shows that the former president’s name pops up dozens of times in the recently filed papers, according to the report.

Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Daily Mail Online
A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute

lets clear this up right now.

were you quoting the link in the article? or some other link that you imagined when you weren't busy deflecting for Bipat?

LMAO

disclaimer; ... no need for idiots to answer either question.

Last edited:

This is from last year

So far, my prediction is holding fast. Retards think repeating bullshit a lot of times magically makes the bullshit true.

What can you make of an obscure web site story which starts out strong with, "Him and his friend Jeffrey Epstein go back to 2008."

Him and his friend?

Obviously this person skipped the freshman English class.

Bill and Jeff were pals since way back in 2008! Whew! That's a long time. I think we have established guilt by association, don't you? Clearly this proves Bill fucked kids during an island orgy, doesn't it?

For a retard, maybe. Yeah. "I WUDNUT PUTTET IT PASTIM!"

This article is from Australia
Prince Andrew 8217 s 8216 pimp 8217 Jeffrey Epstein had 21 phone numbers for Bill Clinton court documents

THE billionaire sex offender accused of pimping out a teenage girl to Prince Andrew also kept former President Bill Clinton on speed dial — 21 of them, court documents show.

Lawyers stumbled upon e-mail addresses and 21 phone numbers for the ex-president and his personal aide, Doug Band, stashed away in Jeffrey Epstein’s electronic directory, according to court documents.

So we shall see about the 3.5 million from the bank account reported by National Enquire is true or not, but is does seem Bill was indeed a part of it as well as some other very powerful men.

This is from last year

So far, my prediction is holding fast. Retards think repeating bullshit a lot of times magically makes the bullshit true.

What can you make of an obscure web site story which starts out strong with, "Him and his friend Jeffrey Epstein go back to 2008."

Him and his friend?

Obviously this person skipped the freshman English class.

Bill and Jeff were pals since way back in 2008! Whew! That's a long time. I think we have established guilt by association, don't you? Clearly this proves Bill fucked kids during an island orgy, doesn't it?

For a retard, maybe. Yeah. "I WUDNUT PUTTET IT PASTIM!"

still holding ..

If there was a shred of evidence, then the mainstream media would be all over it, like they did with Edwards. But since there isn't, serious media isn't going to cater to retards. Ironically, this is what the retards call a "cover-up".

I don't know whether he did or not. However, he is a well-known sexual predator. More to the point though, if it was Bill Clinton(R), you and your fellow progressives/liberals would be claiming he partook in a gang raping of an entire cub scout troop.. evidence or no evidence.

Romney closed down his Swiss bank account during an IRS amnesty.

I thought republicans didn't believe in amnesty?

What does a Teenage Sex Slave operation have to do with IRS Amnesty?

Did the Clintons know the $3.5 million came from a secret account?

Did Bill Clinton have orgy sex with underage girls on a tropical island?

These are being implied, but in no way proven. Classic unsubstantiated mud slinging to undermine a potential candidate's campaign.

Romney closed down his Swiss bank account during an IRS amnesty.

I thought republicans didn't believe in amnesty?

What does a Teenage Sex Slave operation have to do with IRS Amnesty?
What does Bill Clinton have to do with a Teenage Sex Slave™ operation?

Editor's Note: I figured it must be a trademark name since you used capital case.

Did the Clintons know the $3.5 million came from a secret account?

Did Bill Clinton have orgy sex with underage girls on a tropical island?

These are being implied, but in no way proven. Classic unsubstantiated mud slinging to undermine a potential candidate's campaign.

Just like they do with the republican candidates.
But the left believes the implied, unsubstantiated mud slinging for the right.

Forum List

Back