Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account

FROM OUR PARTNERS
fox_news.png

go figure ...

It's not from FOX news, you lying piece of shit.
It was on Hannity last night.

Note the link in the OP. That's not where I got the story.
I was just saying it was on FNC last night.

Bill Clinton hangin with Pedophiles? Should anyone be surprised? Right now, only the National Enquirer is really covering this awful scandal. The rest of the MSM is choosing to steer clear of it. And there's various reasons for that. Most can figure out what those reasons are. The Clinton Bootlickers will of course scoff at the Enquirer and claim it's lying, but in the end it will likely all turn out to be fact.

The Enquirer busted John Edwards hard. They were doing real Journalism, while most of the MSM was intentionally ignoring that story. The Enquirer told the truth, and John Edwards lied. The truth on this might come out at some point too. But the Clinton Bootlickers are praying Hillary's already in the White House by the time it does. My guess is, the MSM will attempt to ignore this scandal till the Election is over. However, that may prove to be impossible. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

What happened in the past is irrelevant. It's history.

Out of context, sleaze ball. That was in reference to a specific issue.

Clinton is in trouble

Clinton Fulffers -- to the kneepads!!!

Yup, they all claimed the National Enquirer was lying about John Edwards too. But of course every bit of it was proven to be true. The Enquirer proved Edwards was a lying degenerate. This one is much worse though. An 'Underage Sex Slave Island?' My God, how can these sick bastards get away with that?

This awful scandal involves some very very powerful Globalist Elites. I mean, there's even an English Prince involved. So they'll probably skate in the end. They have all the power & wealth. I don't expect to see justice for any of those poor girls. In fact, many have probably already been disappeared and suicided by now. These Elites are pure evil. And Bill Clinton is a very powerful member of the Elite Club. So i'm not counting on justice.

Clinton is in trouble

now we get to listen about how much trouble Clinton is in until she whips every Republicans in her path and wins the 2016 general election ... then we get to listen what a sleeze she is for eight years ... Clinton fluffers = Rw's

Clinton is in trouble

now we get to listen about how much trouble Clinton is in until she whips every Republicans in her path and wins the 2016 general election ... then we get to listen what a sleeze she is for eight years ... Clinton fluffers = Rw's
Dream on.....

Clinton is in trouble

Yup, they all claimed the National Enquirer was lying about John Edwards too. But of course every bit of it was proven to be true. The Enquirer proved Edwards was a lying degenerate. This one is much worse though. An 'Underage Sex Slave Island?' My God, how can these sick bastards get away with that?

This awful scandal involves some very very powerful Globalist Elites. I mean, there's even an English Prince involved. So they'll probably skate in the end. They have all the power & wealth. I don't expect to see justice for any of those poor girls. In fact, many have probably already been disappeared and suicided by now. These Elites are pure evil. And Bill Clinton is a very powerful member of the Elite Club. So i'm not counting on justice.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for the girls. I doubt they are actual slaves. I suspect they are under-age prostitutes who are paid handsomely for their services. They are probably earning far more than they could earn in their home countries.

Still, only a despicable perv would have sex with girls of that age.

Clinton is in trouble

The other Dems might in passing mention Bill's serial visits to Lolita Island where his BFF kept 16 year old sex slaves.

It's not really a War on Women if they're not yet women, amiright?

Clinton is in trouble

I wouldn't feel too sorry for the girls. I doubt they are actual slaves. I suspect they are under-age prostitutes who are paid handsomely for their services. They are probably earning far more than they could earn in their home countries.

Well, some reports are claiming some of the girls were actually abducted and brought to the island. So at least some of the girls were there against their will. But regardless, many of em were underage. They're not necessarily old enough to understand the implications of their decisions. These assholes are evil predators. But they're also very very powerful Global Elites. So i won't be counting on any real justice.

you post a link in the OP later to say your link IS NOT where you got the story you were reporting . then call someone else a sleezeball for not being in context.

Let me remind you what a douchebag you really are. I'll even add YOU'RE AN IDIOT !!

you lefties claimed the story came from Fox, it didn't. you are the douchbag here, douchbag

Clinton is in trouble

Well, some reports are claiming some of the girls were actually abducted and brought to the island. So at least some of the girls were there against their will. But regardless, many of em were underage. They're not necessarily old enough to understand the implications of their decisions. These assholes are evil predators. But they're also very very powerful Global Elites. So i won't be counting on any real justice.

I find that hard to believe because it would be easy for a wealthy man like Epstein to find plenty of willing girls in any of the 3rd world countries nearby. If you visit a country like Colombia or Venezuela you'll see thousands of such girls hanging out on the street at night looking for customers.

Clinton is in trouble

The other Dems might in passing mention Bill's serial visits to Lolita Island where his BFF kept 16 year old sex slaves.

no you're an idiot

you post a link in the OP later to say your link IS NOT where you got the story you were reporting . then call someone else a sleezeball for not being in context.

Let me remind you what a douchebag you really are. I'll even add YOU'RE AN IDIOT !!

I said "NOTE" the link in the OP. FOX is not where I got the story.

you lefties claimed the story came from Fox, it didn't. you are the douchbag here, douchbag

who said the story came from Fox ? ... partners with, too confusing for you ?

as fishbrain mumbles ...

Clinton is in trouble

no you're an idiot

wassamatta? your hero lose his crown? and he's bringing hillybilly down with him------------hilarious and pathetic.

dems and libs--------------scum of the earth.

I said "NOTE" the link in the OP. FOX is not where I got the story.

let me say this so idiots like you will understand it ...

DUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR

there, hows that, better?

Forum List

Back