Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account

Deflection from idiot lefty noted.
This is about Bill Clinton getting payoffs from a pedophile. Probably not the first time either.

Yup. Since the shit is hitting the fan and Clinton is likely to be called to testify, this is nothing but buying silence. Can't help but wonder what other witnesses have received from the guy.

I predict after however many pages this topic runs, not one rube will have presented any evidence that Bill Clinton had sex with an underage girl, or that he was present during any "orgies" involving underage girls. Their little sex fantasy is entirely in their pointy little perverted heads.

Their evidence can be summed up thusly: "I want to believe it, so it must be true."

If there was a shred of evidence, then the mainstream media would be all over it, like they did with Edwards. But since there isn't, serious media isn't going to cater to retards. Ironically, this is what the retards call a "cover-up".

That doesn't matter. It's apparent he was on the island and encountered the young girls under discussion. How could he not have? Having knowledge of what went on their without reporting it to the authorities is incriminating enough.

However, know Clinton, who believes he didn't indulge in the delicacies available there?

Did the Clintons know the $3.5 million came from a secret account?

Did Bill Clinton have orgy sex with underage girls on a tropical island?

These are being implied, but in no way proven. Classic unsubstantiated mud slinging to undermine a potential candidate's campaign.

Just like they do with the republican candidates.
But the left believes the implied, unsubstantiated mud slinging for the right.
Indeed they do. I do not disagree at all.

One of the girls involved says she saw Clinton there.
She saw Clinton on the island. Not during an orgy. In fact, not one girl has said Clinton had sex with them.

Prince William, on the other hand...

Note the link in the OP. That's not where I got the story.

Note the link in the OP. That's not where I got the story

who the hell said that ^^^^ ... you dumbass!

start a thread about some story, include the link talking about the story in the thread, then LATER YOU SAY you didn't get the story from the link you posted IN THE story.

shame you're an imbicile .. shame shame shame

That's not what I said. Apparently you can't understand simple English.

You're an imbecile.

I quoted him, and that's not what he said ... so how does that work?

LMAO

Him who?

anyone you can possibly imagine that I quoted ..

LMAO ... see what I mean ?

post #6, You claimed it was a fox story. You were wrong, you fucked up, you are a partisan asshole. Admit it and move on.

I predict after however many pages this topic runs, not one rube will have presented any evidence that Bill Clinton had sex with an underage girl, or that he was present during any "orgies" involving underage girls. Their little sex fantasy is entirely in their pointy little perverted heads.

Their evidence can be summed up thusly: "I want to believe it, so it must be true."

If there was a shred of evidence, then the mainstream media would be all over it, like they did with Edwards. But since there isn't, serious media isn't going to cater to retards. Ironically, this is what the retards call a "cover-up".

That doesn't matter. It's apparent he was on the island and encountered the young girls under discussion. How could he not have? Having knowledge of what went on their without reporting it to the authorities is incriminating enough.

However, know Clinton, who believes he didn't indulge in the delicacies available there?

That depends upon what the definition of "orgy" is.

Note the link in the OP. That's not where I got the story

who the hell said that ^^^^ ... you dumbass!

start a thread about some story, include the link talking about the story in the thread, then LATER YOU SAY you didn't get the story from the link you posted IN THE story.

shame you're an imbicile .. shame shame shame

You're an imbecile.

LMAO

Him who?

post #6, You claimed it was a fox story. You were wrong, you fucked up, you are a partisan asshole. Admit it and move on.

no dumbass I didn't , I posted a snip at the bottom of the page from the website link you included that said the website you gave was a PARTNER of Fox. You're an idiot.. Read #6 again.

You're an imbecile.

LMAO

Him who?

no dumbass I didn't , I posted a snip at the bottom of the page from the website link you included that said the website you gave was a PARTNER of Fox. You're an idiot.. Read #6 again.

post #6

"
FROM OUR PARTNERS
fox_news.png

go figure ..."

clearly you were trying to imply that the story came from Fox. You were made to look like a fool. Accept your destruction and move on. Continuing to lie only makes you look more like a moron than you already do.

Having knowledge of what went on their without reporting it to the authorities is incriminating enough.

And what evidence do you have Clinton had knowledge of "what went on their (sic)"?

You see, you are leaping to wild accusations without any evidence, and then are stupid enough to call your unsubstantiated allegations "incriminating"!

Wow.

Forum List

Back