jeb bush Dinner Money Raising 100 Thousand Dollars A Ticket

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It looks like another bush boy is holding a 100 thousand dollar a ticket dinner in NYC this evening. It's his way of scaring other republicans from running against him for the nomination. It worked for his brother. Lets see if it will work for him.

He obviously doesn't have much of a donation campaign with regular middle class people. He's going to need their votes so he better learn to communicate with the middle class.

Jeb Bush’s eye-popping event: $100K per ticket - Ben White - POLITICO

$100.00 or 100K a ticket? Jeb needs to start a little more conservative. I wonder what Hillary will charge. (well, first she needs to find doners).

HOLY SMOKES, how many frikken fundraisers did Obama attend WHILE IN OFFICE on our DIME while President?

now they are whining over this.

good ole Polutico. the place for nothing but garbage and bias against Republicans

$100.00 or 100K a ticket? Jeb needs to start a little more conservative. I wonder what Hillary will charge. (well, first she needs to find doners).

It's 100 thousand dollars a ticket.

I don't care if it was a million dollars. he isn't in office or government. so he can do whatever the hell he wants. Just like you all didn't care that OBAMA attended 100's of fundraisers for HIS PARTY while in office of President, on our taxpayer dime.

don't give this site your business folks. they did the same thing to Sarah Palin. now they are going after other Republicans with nonsense garbage like how much a plate of food is

It takes about a billion dollars to get elected President. You aren't going to get there by going to Rotary luncheons at ten bucks a head.

$100,000 is lunch money for Wall Street types.

Literally.

Forum List

Back