Bill O'Reilly is

Want proof for the premise of this thread? Look at the palpable excitement at his exit. That is the power that you had previously surrendered to him now coming out. Seriously, how can anyone have an emotional attachment that results in elation at someone else's demise. Especially when you don't know the person.

Bill O'Reilly got fired.........who gives a fuck lol.
Petty people
I'm glad he got fired because of WHY. It's about fucking time our society said "CUT IT OUT!"
If the stories are true I agree. But I won't condemn someone based on speculation.

Have you ever called Clinton a rapist? Because really the only thing he ever did was have concentual sex with another adult.

You have as much proof of Clinton being a Rapist as you do O'reilly....but you don't care, do you?

You're right

Bill O’Reilly Lawyer Claims ‘Irrefutable Evidence of A Political Smear Campaign’

I'm pretty sure you are. You of course care nothing for Clinton's victims.
Get in the 21st century pal. Clinton was so 1990's.

...and yet you do not give a shit how many women he victimized. In all likelihood he is also a pedophile, he spent a lot of time with Epstein on his Pedo Island. But again, you don't care.
Same with Trump but you don't care do you?

You po lil gal, this is a VERY common failing of the Left. You kids march in absolute lockstep with your side no matter what they do or say. Us? Not so much. Trump was only slightly less a shit burger than your bitch. The ONLY thing he had going for him is that he isn't her, so yes I actually do care. Is that your only defense?
No. I wanted a liberal supreme court justice and I didn't want Trump rubber stamping Mitch and Paul's legislation like Trump will if those two can ever pass any legislation.

Not going to happen, Trump will get at least 2 more.

Get in the 21st century pal. Clinton was so 1990's.

...and yet you do not give a shit how many women he victimized. In all likelihood he is also a pedophile, he spent a lot of time with Epstein on his Pedo Island. But again, you don't care.

You po lil gal, this is a VERY common failing of the Left. You kids march in absolute lockstep with your side no matter what they do or say. Us? Not so much. Trump was only slightly less a shit burger than your bitch. The ONLY thing he had going for him is that he isn't her, so yes I actually do care. Is that your only defense?
No. I wanted a liberal supreme court justice and I didn't want Trump rubber stamping Mitch and Paul's legislation like Trump will if those two can ever pass any legislation.

No he won't. They are waiting for 2020 to retire and you know we won't let him appoint someone in an election year. And you won't be able to go nuclear in 2020 because you won't have a simple majority then.

No he won't. They are waiting for 2020 to retire and you know we won't let him appoint someone in an election year.

Ginsberg will die before then.

Forum List

Back