Bill O'Reilly is

Bill O'Reilly donates most of his $29 million a year in book royalties to charities (he scrapes by on his $18 million a year Fox salary, top-tier speaking fees, and other business enterprises). He personally donates more money to charity every year than NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN...combined. Why are leftists such cheap bastards? They don't know how to give; all they know how to do is to parasite off of others.

His readership is counted as among the 3% of people in this country who buy & read four or more nonfiction books a year. In other words, his readers aren't just the literate, they're the educated literate, doers and shakers, people who count. To chock O'Reilly up as a "TV personality" isn't just disingenuous, it's stupid. His voice is a major influence in the world today, like it or not, which is precisely why the left hates his guts. Not only that, but the sissies are afraid of him too.

But college educated people voted for Hillary. This doesn't make any sense. I think retards watch Bill.

Fox Is Preparing to Cut Ties With Bill O’Reilly

Are you a retard?
High school dropouts(like you) voted for Hillary....

Bill O'Reilly donates most of his $29 million a year in book royalties to charities (he scrapes by on his $18 million a year Fox salary, top-tier speaking fees, and other business enterprises). He personally donates more money to charity every year than NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN...combined. Why are leftists such cheap bastards? They don't know how to give; all they know how to do is to parasite off of others.

His readership is counted as among the 3% of people in this country who buy & read four or more nonfiction books a year. In other words, his readers aren't just the literate, they're the educated literate, doers and shakers, people who count. To chock O'Reilly up as a "TV personality" isn't just disingenuous, it's stupid. His voice is a major influence in the world today, like it or not, which is precisely why the left hates his guts. Not only that, but the sissies are afraid of him too.

But college educated people voted for Hillary. This doesn't make any sense. I think retards watch Bill.

Are you a retard?

I'm pretty sure you are. You of course care nothing for Clinton's victims.

Are you a retard?

Get in the 21st century pal. Clinton was so 1990's.

I just got the news notification that O Really is officially out at Fox.
Wouldn't that be great if all sexual predators lost their jobs.... the orange clown would have to step down.

I just got the news notification that O Really is officially out at Fox.
Wouldn't that be great if all sexual predators lost their jobs.... the orange clown would have to step down.

I couldn't believe how long they took to decide! He was done after Wendy & Lisa Bloom blew his arse up on the news! :banana:

Are you a retard?

Get in the 21st century pal. Clinton was so 1990's.

...and yet you do not give a shit how many women he victimized. In all likelihood he is also a pedophile, he spent a lot of time with Epstein on his Pedo Island. But again, you don't care.

It took 20 years, but we finally got this lying sack of $#!t off the air! He never admits to signifying, but calling someone a pinhead ain't exactly a term of endearment! What a dick; I couldn't be happier! I saw him go lower and lower as time went on and now that he's in the sewer, FNC finally released him with many thanks for all his popularity and commentary! :blahblah:They say he's irreplaceable, but that's exactly what they'll have to do! Tucker probably will get the promotion to the time slot! He's even worse since he's no dummy, but talks like an arse getting into arguments that aren't worth it! :9:

Last edited:
Just a tv personality.

The ONLY way he has anymore power than that is if YOU surrender it to him.

Idiots
He's just a typical Republican perv. From Trump who grabs women's pussies to Roger Ailes to now Bill O'Reilly the scumbag who has to harass women to get sex. These are all typical Republicans.
It takes a special kind of loser to revive 2 year old threads. Not only that but this thread was not a pro Bill thread so your delusional thoughts of throwing pie in my face fall flat.

I still stand behind this thread. Morons like you who worship or constantly talk about political personalities are the source of ALL of their power & fame.

It took 20 years, but we finally got this lying sack of $#!t off the air! He never admits to signifying, but calling someone a pinhead ain't exactly a term of endearment! What a dick; I couldn't be happier! I saw he go lower and lower as time went on and now that he's in the sewer, FNC finally released him with many thanks for all his popularity and commentary! :blahblah:

Our house got sick of his condescension, he and Megyn Kelly were arrogant crackpots.

It took 20 years, but we finally got this lying sack of $#!t off the air! He never admits to signifying, but calling someone a pinhead ain't exactly a term of endearment! What a dick; I couldn't be happier! I saw he go lower and lower as time went on and now that he's in the sewer, FNC finally released him with many thanks for all his popularity and commentary! :blahblah:They say he irreplaceable, but that's exactly what they'll have to do! Tucker probably will get the promotion to the time slot! He's even worse since he's no dummy, but talks like an arse getting into arguments that aren't worth it! :9:
His reign was predicated on the stupidity of people like you.

The constant complaining. The constant link to his shows. You're as inexplicably stupid as the people who bitch endlessly about the MSM, then post links to their content.

"Surrender power to O'Reilly"? Are lefties going crazy?
Should it surprise me THAT YET AGAIN you fall flat on your face and fail to understand what is a basic thread? A thread about lefties who whined about Bill TWO YEARS AGO endlessly.

You're such an idiot

It took 20 years, but we finally got this lying sack of $#!t off the air! He never admits to signifying, but calling someone a pinhead ain't exactly a term of endearment! What a dick; I couldn't be happier! I saw he go lower and lower as time went on and now that he's in the sewer, FNC finally released him with many thanks for all his popularity and commentary! :blahblah:They say he irreplaceable, but that's exactly what they'll have to do! Tucker probably will get the promotion to the time slot! He's even worse since he's no dummy, but talks like an arse getting into arguments that aren't worth it! :9:
His reign was predicated on the stupidity of people like you.

The constant complaining. The constant link to his shows. You're as inexplicably stupid as the people who bitch endlessly about the MSM, then post links to their content.

I have no idea WTF you're talking about! You must mean someone else! :argue: :blahblah: :ahole-1: :321:

Forum List

Back