Bill O'Reilly is

O'really gets what he gets. F him. He's no better than the next guy. Should have took his $18 million a year and bought some class.

End of story.

"Surrender power to O'Reilly"? Are lefties going crazy?
Should it surprise me THAT YET AGAIN you fall flat on your face and fail to understand what is a basic thread? A thread about lefties who whined about Bill TWO YEARS AGO endlessly.

You're such an idiot

You seem a real pleasant sort. Not.
Go play with your dolls, I'm not here to be your friend

Golly, a tough guy too!!!!

Want proof for the premise of this thread? Look at the palpable excitement at his exit. That is the power that you had previously surrendered to him now coming out. Seriously, how can anyone have an emotional attachment that results in elation at someone else's demise. Especially when you don't know the person.

Bill O'Reilly got fired.........who gives a fuck lol.
Petty people

Oreily was good at his job at one point, but lately his Schlick was getting tiresome. Good riddance

Should it surprise me THAT YET AGAIN you fall flat on your face and fail to understand what is a basic thread? A thread about lefties who whined about Bill TWO YEARS AGO endlessly.

You're such an idiot

If THAT comes off as a tough guy act to you you're too delicate to be on the internet

You're such an idiot

If THAT comes off as a tough guy act to you you're too delicate to be on the internet

LOL, your judgements are about as consequential as a fruit fly pop. Hey, I fully support your "right" to be a jerk, don't get all sensitive and shit when I exercise my "right" to point it out ;)

Want proof for the premise of this thread? Look at the palpable excitement at his exit. That is the power that you had previously surrendered to him now coming out. Seriously, how can anyone have an emotional attachment that results in elation at someone else's demise. Especially when you don't know the person.

Petty people
I'm glad he got fired because of WHY. It's about fucking time our society said "CUT IT OUT!"

You're such an idiot

LOL, your judgements are about as consequential as a fruit fly pop. Hey, I fully support your "right" to be a jerk, don't get all sensitive and shit when I exercise my "right" to point it out ;)
You're not pointing out anything I don't already know. I am an asshole. I'm often rude & short tempered. It is what it is. Now kindly remove me from your head, I never intended to occupy it for this long.

Petty people
I'm glad he got fired because of WHY. It's about fucking time our society said "CUT IT OUT!"

Let's not bring society into this! This society elected Trump; can't lower itself much more, but I'm sure it'll try! :9:

Petty people
If the stories are true I agree. But I won't condemn someone based on speculation.

Petty people
If the stories are true I agree. But I won't condemn someone based on speculation.
Well, you'll never know because Fox refused to defend him on any of these suits over the past 15 years. With what some of their major on-air personalities disclosed in the past year about Ailes and the sexist corporate attitude, I can't really understand why so many people are seriously questioning the veracity of the claimants.

Bill O'Reilly donates most of his $29 million a year in book royalties to charities (he scrapes by on his $18 million a year Fox salary, top-tier speaking fees, and other business enterprises). He personally donates more money to charity every year than NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN...combined. Why are leftists such cheap bastards? They don't know how to give; all they know how to do is to parasite off of others.

His readership is counted as among the 3% of people in this country who buy & read four or more nonfiction books a year. In other words, his readers aren't just the literate, they're the educated literate, doers and shakers, people who count. To chock O'Reilly up as a "TV personality" isn't just disingenuous, it's stupid. His voice is a major influence in the world today, like it or not, which is precisely why the left hates his guts. Not only that, but the sissies are afraid of him too.

But college educated people voted for Hillary. This doesn't make any sense. I think retards watch Bill.

Fox Is Preparing to Cut Ties With Bill O’Reilly

Are you a retard?

I'm pretty sure you are. You of course care nothing for Clinton's victims.
Get in the 21st century pal. Clinton was so 1990's.

...and yet you do not give a shit how many women he victimized. In all likelihood he is also a pedophile, he spent a lot of time with Epstein on his Pedo Island. But again, you don't care.
Same with Trump but you don't care do you?

Petty people

Have you ever called Clinton a rapist? Because really the only thing he ever did was have concentual sex with another adult.

Bill O'Reilly donates most of his $29 million a year in book royalties to charities (he scrapes by on his $18 million a year Fox salary, top-tier speaking fees, and other business enterprises). He personally donates more money to charity every year than NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN...combined. Why are leftists such cheap bastards? They don't know how to give; all they know how to do is to parasite off of others.

His readership is counted as among the 3% of people in this country who buy & read four or more nonfiction books a year. In other words, his readers aren't just the literate, they're the educated literate, doers and shakers, people who count. To chock O'Reilly up as a "TV personality" isn't just disingenuous, it's stupid. His voice is a major influence in the world today, like it or not, which is precisely why the left hates his guts. Not only that, but the sissies are afraid of him too.

But college educated people voted for Hillary. This doesn't make any sense. I think retards watch Bill.

Are you a retard?

...and yet you do not give a shit how many women he victimized. In all likelihood he is also a pedophile, he spent a lot of time with Epstein on his Pedo Island. But again, you don't care.

You po lil gal, this is a VERY common failing of the Left. You kids march in absolute lockstep with your side no matter what they do or say. Us? Not so much. Trump was only slightly less a shit burger than your bitch. The ONLY thing he had going for him is that he isn't her, so yes I actually do care. Is that your only defense?

Petty people
Well, you'll never know because Fox refused to defend him on any of these suits over the past 15 years. With what some of their major on-air personalities disclosed in the past year about Ailes and the sexist corporate attitude, I can't really understand why so many people are seriously questioning the veracity of the claimants.
I'm not questioning them. I simply don't care.

And don't give me that "you're selfish" nonsense. I've gone to jail several times after interfering & defending women.

Petty people

Have you ever called Clinton a rapist? Because really the only thing he ever did was have concentual sex with another adult.
Nope

Petty people

You have as much proof of Clinton being a Rapist as you do O'reilly....but you don't care, do you?

Im laughing..........this is the first thing that liberals have had to celebrate in a couple or years.:2up: Well....good for them........even the worst amongst us win every once in awhile.:bye1:

Are you a retard?

You po lil gal, this is a VERY common failing of the Left. You kids march in absolute lockstep with your side no matter what they do or say. Us? Not so much. Trump was only slightly less a shit burger than your bitch. The ONLY thing he had going for him is that he isn't her, so yes I actually do care. Is that your only defense?
No. I wanted a liberal supreme court justice and I didn't want Trump rubber stamping Mitch and Paul's legislation like Trump will if those two can ever pass any legislation.

Forum List

Back