Bill O'Reilly is such an awful man...

If there is any justice left in this country of ours, this man will not have to pay ONE penny!!!!! Liberals will rot in hell!

Liberals???

The boldest conservative court in the United States in the view of scholars

The United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit

For years, the Fourth Circuit has been viewed by ultraconservatives as the model of success for their court-packing plan. It has handed down decision after decision advancing the aims of movement conservatism.

FACT SHEET: Tipping the Balance on the Fourth Circuit

Cosmonaut? What are you twelve?

Read a fucking book like "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." by Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University.

Nope, it just flowed out like that.

What I care about are the 4+ million hits that come googling one of your "facts."

You jacked that word-for-word. In other words you plagiarized it.

Now how's about that link?

Actually, a point of order, one is NOT required to provide a link per say, they are required to credit the work to rightful owner. THAT can include the name of a book and its author. Or some other off line source.

He jacked it from the George Will oped. He knows it. I know it. He didn't want to link it because he didn't want to be told what to do. Tough shit for him.

Thanks for your unsolicited opinion.

Cosmonaut? What are you twelve?

Read a fucking book like "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." by Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University.

What I care about are the 4+ million hits that come googling one of your "facts."

Actually, a point of order, one is NOT required to provide a link per say, they are required to credit the work to rightful owner. THAT can include the name of a book and its author. Or some other off line source.

You know, you trying to play litigator with the rules has gotten really fucking old. So I am going to lay this out to you real easy. DO NOT QUESTION MOD ACTION ON THE PUBLIC BOARD. Not too hard to comprehend.

BTW, you are wrong. Per our rules, links and credit are the same thing when concerning online sources. I bolded the part the applies. If you have a problem with this then shoot me a PM. Otherwise mind your own fucking business.

Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

On his show last night, which I rarely watch, he has said he will pick up the legal bill for the family of Matthew Snyder whose family have just lost a legal battle against that scumbag church who picket the funerals of our military.

That's $16,000 but it ain't over - because there's possibly another $90,000. Give if you can. Thanks.

But, you can help by contacting your local and state reps to support a law banning protestors from funerals. I believe in freedom of speech and the right to protest, but I believe the right to privacy of our war dead outweighs the right of others to protest AT THEIR FUNERALS. If you agree with me, please help the family to stop this nonsense now. The website below can help you find your local and state reps.

Here is my prayer for the members of the Westboro Church "May God have mercy on you because I won't. I hope you all burn in Hell."

Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder

I actually like Bill, he is nuts sometimes, but I like him.
And I am very happy that he is doing this, I am glad someone stepped up.

And I also think people need to start protesting Westboro, I read some of their websites last night and wanted to throw up.

at the real heart of this issue is the basic notion of free speech. Free speech cannot be free only when we can comfortably tolerate what someone says. It must be free right up to the edge of shouting fire in a crowded theater. If it does not actually cause physical harm to someone, we allow it. As much as those "religious" assholes make my blood boil, our society gives them the right to speak whatever they want to. Banning THEIR particularly hateful brand of speech, while comforting to do so, only pushes us down a slippery slope, where the majority gets to decide what the minority has the "freedom" to say. Like it or not, those soldiers whose funerals are disrupted by these assholes fought and died to protect their right to do just that.
I don't think you have a realistic nor rational grasp of the concept of free speech. Why do you think that its unlawful to yell "FIRE!" in a crowded room? Are you able to identifly the similarities with doing that and protesting at a funeral? Take your time...

Charity is charity, giving is giving, whether the recipients are religious groups or non-religious groups doesn't matter. The fact remains that conservatives are far more charitable than liberals.
Here's one who hasn't the SLIGHTEST about the concept of charity. Let me first ask you...are you referring to tithe or offering? As related to giving to a church? Secondly, do you understand the difference between TITHE and OFFERING? Take your time...

I don't know about you, but I find it to be very easy to fudge the numbers I want when it comes to such a topic like the book was about. It's all about how you define charity.

So where's your link for those numbers anyway?

Refute the facts instead of whining about the source. The source is Brooks' book and an article written by George Will a few years ago, I'm sure I can find you a link, but I'm not going to. And the reason is most of you liberal idiots never oblige when asked to do the same.

How you define charity? More proof of your idiocy.

Dude, this ain't about some little argument, it's about our copyright policy.

You need to link that up. It isn't difficult.

This is the last time I'm going to ask you.

Hey Nancy, before you ban people you should learn how to read. You demanded a link and I didn't provide one however I did provide the source for my information, in other words I gave credit to the author per the copyright guidelines set forth in the USMB Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

I think you banned me for the simple fact that you couldn't muster up an intelligent counter argument.

On his show last night, which I rarely watch, he has said he will pick up the legal bill for the family of Matthew Snyder whose family have just lost a legal battle against that scumbag church who picket the funerals of our military.

That's $16,000 but it ain't over - because there's possibly another $90,000. Give if you can. Thanks.

But, you can help by contacting your local and state reps to support a law banning protestors from funerals. I believe in freedom of speech and the right to protest, but I believe the right to privacy of our war dead outweighs the right of others to protest AT THEIR FUNERALS. If you agree with me, please help the family to stop this nonsense now. The website below can help you find your local and state reps.

Here is my prayer for the members of the Westboro Church "May God have mercy on you because I won't. I hope you all burn in Hell."

And I also think people need to start protesting Westboro, I read some of their websites last night and wanted to throw up.

Isn't their "leader" (Fred phelps) 80?

I suggest that we organize a funeral protest of our own. When he's dead, let's have thousands of ordinary Americans - uniformed and civvies - show up and party.

Refute the facts instead of whining about the source. The source is Brooks' book and an article written by George Will a few years ago, I'm sure I can find you a link, but I'm not going to. And the reason is most of you liberal idiots never oblige when asked to do the same.

How you define charity? More proof of your idiocy.

Hey Nancy, before you ban people you should learn how to read. You demanded a link and I didn't provide one however I did provide the source for my information, in other words I gave credit to the author per the copyright guidelines set forth in the USMB Copyright Guidelines:

I think you banned me for the simple fact that you couldn't muster up an intelligent counter argument.

In fairness..... if you and the dumbass lefties would address the fucking topic instead of bitching at each other, then you wouldn't get fucking banned. Just sayin'.

He jacked it from the George Will oped. He knows it. I know it. He didn't want to link it because he didn't want to be told what to do. Tough shit for him.

Thanks for your unsolicited opinion.

Hey stupid, you're wrong. I didn't take that from any Op-Ed piece, as a matter of fact I got that from an email about 6 months ago and I gave credit to the author.

In fairness..... if you and the dumbass lefties would address the fucking topic instead of bitching at each other, then you wouldn't get fucking banned. Just sayin'.

Straying from the topic didn't get me banned. Just sayin'.

I suggest that we organize a funeral protest of our own. When he's dead, let's have thousands of ordinary Americans - uniformed and civvies - show up and party.

Yep, and he is a hateful bastard.

And I will be there with bells on.

I am a huge fan of Bill O. In addition to being intelligent, experienced and very fair, he has always been philanthropic. And he has been very instrumental in protecting America's kids, even when judges have not. He has a strong and correct sense of justice, in my opinion.

I'm sure they will be very understanding. Maybe we could get the gay community to join in. I'm sure they'd love it..... Gays love a party.*

*Disclaimer: I do appreciate that Gay people - like everyone else - are individuals but I bet a good few of them would be happy to join in celebrating the trip to Hell when Freddie makes that journey.

So Cali, are you done slathering words like "fuck" and "idiot"...and realize that free speech isn't out bounds in this discussion?

How about conceding there's no need for additional laws banning protesting at funerals?

Why would you and C-girl lower yourself to their standards? Isn't what you two are advocating the same thing you despise?

"Do to others as you would have them do to you." -Luke 6: 31-

So Cali, are you done slathering words like "fuck" and "idiot"...and realize that free speech isn't out bounds in this discussion?

How about conceding there's no need for additional laws banning protesting at funerals?

how about conceding that no one is arguing for additional laws banning protests at funerals or citing something specific?

the straw makes me itchy.

I'm sure they will be very understanding. Maybe we could get the gay community to join in. I'm sure they'd love it..... Gays love a party.*

*Disclaimer: I do appreciate that Gay people - like everyone else - are individuals but I bet a good few of them would be happy to join in celebrating the trip to Hell when Freddie makes that journey.

I think they would love to come.

They are actually protesting the Laramie Project today in PA.

This is from the info part of their schedule.

Our message for Filthydelphia, and DOOMED american theatre troops is this: Matt Is In Hell! God Hates Fags! God Hates Fag Enablers! You will eat your babies! Bloody Obama! Hell Is Real - Ask Matt! Judy Sent Matt To Hell! That is correct, if not for that disobedient woman lying to the little boy. I say, if she and her capon (now divorced from him) husband had one time told little Matthew some truth from the Bible - he would be alive To Day! Hebrews 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. Before too long, there will be no more "To day"s. Obama is on the move, people, and that is all there is. See you in Brookfield! Praise God! AMEN!
http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Forum List

Back