Bill O'Reilly is such an awful man...

Refute the facts instead of whining about the source. The source is Brooks' book and an article written by George Will a few years ago, I'm sure I can find you a link, but I'm not going to. And the reason is most of you liberal idiots never oblige when asked to do the same.

How you define charity? More proof of your idiocy.

Dude, this ain't about some little argument, it's about our copyright policy.

You need to link that up. It isn't difficult.

This is the last time I'm going to ask you.

Hey Nancy, before you ban people you should learn how to read. You demanded a link and I didn't provide one however I did provide the source for my information, in other words I gave credit to the author per the copyright guidelines set forth in the USMB Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

I think you banned me for the simple fact that you couldn't muster up an intelligent counter argument.

let me point out the fallacies in the bolded statement above
first off, you don't think.
second, I banned you for the reasons given in your ban notification.
third, since A15 didn't ban you, your *simple fact* is de facto false.

if you don't understand why you were banned, PM me. if you want to repeat the experience, continue to question my decision on the public board.

So Cali, are you done slathering words like "fuck" and "idiot"...and realize that free speech isn't out bounds in this discussion?

How about conceding there's no need for additional laws banning protesting at funerals?

how about conceding that no one is arguing for additional laws banning protests at funerals or citing something specific?

the straw makes me itchy.

Uhm Del...you might want to go read her inaugural post here.

But, you can help by contacting your local and state reps to support a law banning protestors from funerals.

She did...and it's not very thought out.

Hey Nancy, before you ban people you should learn how to read. You demanded a link and I didn't provide one however I did provide the source for my information, in other words I gave credit to the author per the copyright guidelines set forth in the USMB Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

I think you banned me for the simple fact that you couldn't muster up an intelligent counter argument.

if you don't understand why you were banned, PM me. if you want to repeat the experience, continue to question my decision on the public board.

That's the lamest insult I've seen in a while.

So Cali, are you done slathering words like "fuck" and "idiot"...and realize that free speech isn't out bounds in this discussion?

How about conceding there's no need for additional laws banning protesting at funerals?

how about conceding that no one is arguing for additional laws banning protests at funerals or citing something specific?

But, you can help by contacting your local and state reps to support a law banning protestors from funerals.

i stand corrected. thank you.

That's the lamest insult I've seen in a while.

duly noted.

i stand corrected. thank you.

No worries. Happens to the best of us.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

From a personal perspective, I'd quite like to see the 'right to life' challenged for these Westboro scum, but that is just me and I'd happily pull the trigger.

But....

I am actually stating that people should not be allowed to protest at private funeral for anyone. Public figures - I could live with that - although I would find it distasteful. But... these are not public figures, they are private citizens and the right to protest does not outweigh the right of the family of the fallen to peacefully live their lives. They should not have to tolerate these scum and obsession with the military and getting money from outraged towns and families.

I rarely wish death on anyone but in the case of the Westboro scum, I pray for long, slow, painful deaths for each and every one of them. And I am not happy that they make me feel such hatred towards another human being.

You do realize he is stating that he would let the mourners off the hook if they killed a "protester?" :confused:

I believe in freedom of speech and the right to protest, but I believe the right to privacy of our war dead outweighs the right of others to protest AT THEIR FUNERALS.

I could not possibly agree more.

I only note that my contempt for funeral protestors isn't limited to those who protest at military funerals.

If some protestor at a funeral gets killed by the mourners, and I am called to jury duty, that person is either going be found not guilty or that jury is going to be a hung jury.

You say that, but I doubt you would feel the same if you were on the receiving end of Westboro's hatred. Oh and I don't expect an honest reply, honesty is something you left wing idiots seem to have trouble with. Case in point: Obama's promise of transparency and no back room deals, are just two examples of many of the lies Obama has told the American people. Yet the left still hang on his every word. Can you say IDIOTS? Because it's my opinion that every Obama support is a fucking idiot!

You do realize he is stating that he would let the mourners off the hook if they killed a "protester?" :confused:

I could not possibly agree more.

I only note that my contempt for funeral protestors isn't limited to those who protest at military funerals.

If some protestor at a funeral gets killed by the mourners, and I am called to jury duty, that person is either going be found not guilty or that jury is going to be a hung jury.

You say that, but I doubt you would feel the same if you were on the receiving end of Westboro's hatred. Oh and I don't expect an honest reply, honesty is something you left wing idiots seem to have trouble with. Case in point: Obama's promise of transparency and no back room deals, are just two examples of many of the lies Obama has told the American people. Yet the left still hang on his every word. Can you say IDIOTS? Because it's my opinion that every Obama support is a fucking idiot!

Yes I realize what's being said, but two wrongs does not make a right. The protester shouldn't be protesting a funeral, but killing a protester for simply spouting hatred is even more wrong.

There's no need for another law. The ones in place already work. Period.

My personal beliefs. I think that it's all made-up, and in thinking so, Religion becomes a form of mind-control in my eyes.

I don't think it's stupid to believe, so I won't say that though.

You don't believe in it so you hope that it implodes. :cuckoo:

Umm, yea. Surely a Conservative would understand.

If it's fake**

Which is what I believe**

Then people are being mind-controlled**

Being that I believe it IS* fake, I'd be :cuckoo: to NOT** wish that it implodes. I'm not sure where your mental disconnect is there.

I hope that Religion continues to implode.

Why?

My personal beliefs. I think that it's all made-up, and in thinking so, Religion becomes a form of mind-control in my eyes.

I don't think it's stupid to believe, so I won't say that though.

It would seem there are those that use religion for exactly that, control, I guess many of the 'controllers' throughout history have convinced many to carry out their agendas with the promise of many things, like for men, 72 virgins works most of the time,:lol:, I am already hyperventilating, and in WWII those poor lost souls died for the emperor just to get REP POINTS thinking he was a God. And in the Crusades, well, the list goes on.

Wonder if the basic teachings of love and respect in ALL these beliefs will ever out weigh the legacies they have left, of war,death and chaos,that they have resulted in over the millenniums ?

Refute the facts instead of whining about the source. The source is Brooks' book and an article written by George Will a few years ago, I'm sure I can find you a link, but I'm not going to. And the reason is most of you liberal idiots never oblige when asked to do the same.

How you define charity? More proof of your idiocy.

Read the part you highlighted again there douchenozzle. Thsi type of complaint should be done via PM. In the future, take it to PM or suffer the consequences.

Read the part you highlighted again there douchenozzle. Thsi type of complaint should be done via PM. In the future, take it to PM or suffer the consequences.

On post #15 I credited the source, albeit in an unothodox manner. And I did take it up with Del via a PM and was given an adequate explanation. Perhaps you should have addressed me via a PM about this matter as well. The professional manner in which you admins conduct business is commendable.

Forum List

Back