Bill O'Reilly is such an awful man...

Oct 8, 2009
On his show last night, which I rarely watch, he has said he will pick up the legal bill for the family of Matthew Snyder whose family have just lost a legal battle against that scumbag church who picket the funerals of our military.

That's $16,000 but it ain't over - because there's possibly another $90,000. Give if you can. Thanks.

But, you can help by contacting your local and state reps to support a law banning protestors from funerals. I believe in freedom of speech and the right to protest, but I believe the right to privacy of our war dead outweighs the right of others to protest AT THEIR FUNERALS. If you agree with me, please help the family to stop this nonsense now. The website below can help you find your local and state reps.

Here is my prayer for the members of the Westboro Church "May God have mercy on you because I won't. I hope you all burn in Hell."

Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder

Last edited:
I believe in freedom of speech and the right to protest, but I believe the right to privacy of our war dead outweighs the right of others to protest AT THEIR FUNERALS.

I could not possibly agree more.

I only note that my contempt for funeral protestors isn't limited to those who protest at military funerals.

If some protestor at a funeral gets killed by the mourners, and I am called to jury duty, that person is either going be found not guilty or that jury is going to be a hung jury.

On his show last night, which I rarely watch, he has said he will pick up the legal bill for the family of Matthew Snyder whose family have just lost a legal battle against that scumbag church who picket the funerals of our military.

That's $16,000 but it ain't over - because there's possibly another $90,000. Give if you can. Thanks.

But, you can help by contacting your local and state reps to support a law banning protestors from funerals. I believe in freedom of speech and the right to protest, but I believe the right to privacy of our war dead outweighs the right of others to protest AT THEIR FUNERALS. If you agree with me, please help the family to stop this nonsense now. The website below can help you find your local and state reps.

Here is my prayer for the members of the Westboro Church "May God have mercy on you because I won't. I hope you all burn in Hell."

Lance Cpl. Matthew A. Snyder

I watch him every night. He is a sane voice in the wilderness. And, he also said "the other" channel is a hate fest from start to finsih.. Uh oh.

I believe in freedom of speech and the right to protest, but I believe the right to privacy of our war dead outweighs the right of others to protest AT THEIR FUNERALS.

I only note that my contempt for funeral protestors isn't limited to those who protest at military funerals.

If some protestor at a funeral gets killed by the mourners, and I am called to jury duty, that person is either going be found not guilty or that jury is going to be a hung jury.

You say that, but I doubt you would feel the same if you were on the receiving end of Westboro's hatred. Oh and I don't expect an honest reply, honesty is something you left wing idiots seem to have trouble with. Case in point: Obama's promise of transparency and no back room deals, are just two examples of many of the lies Obama has told the American people. Yet the left still hang on his every word. Can you say IDIOTS? Because it's my opinion that every Obama support is a fucking idiot!

You say that, but I doubt you would feel the same if you were on the receiving end of Westboro's hatred. Oh and I don't expect an honest reply, honesty is something you left wing idiots seem to have trouble with. Case in point: Obama's promise of transparency and no back room deals, are just two examples of many of the lies Obama has told the American people. Yet the left still hang on his every word. Can you say IDIOTS? Because it's my opinion that every Obama support is a fucking idiot!

Step away from the bong. Slowly.

You got it backwards, man ....

Not to be difficult, but did you actually read what he posted? He was in agreement, in a nullification sort of way.

You're confusing me with some pot headed liberal. Fact is Obama is a liar and it has been proven on many occasions. Perhaps you would see that if you took your head out of your ass. One more thing, O'Reilly has more integrity and generosity in his little finger than you do in your entire pathetic body. Fact is conservatives are far more charitable than you idiot liberals are. Here's just a few examples:

-Removed

~A15

So next time you want to suggest that someone "step away from the bong", you might want to look in the mirror, 'cause clearly in the battle of wits you come unarmed.

You're confusing me with some pot headed liberal. Fact is Obama is a liar and it has been proven on many occasions. Perhaps you would see that if you took your head out of your ass. One more thing, O'Reilly has more integrity and generosity in his little finger than you do in your entire pathetic body. Fact is conservatives are far more charitable than you idiot liberals are. Here's just a few examples:

-Removed

~A15

So next time you want to suggest that someone "step away from the bong", you might want to look in the mirror, 'cause clearly in the battle of wits you come unarmed.

Uh. This thread is not about Obama. Or Liberals. Or Conservatives.

Did you live under power lines at some point? :eusa_think:

If this is a battle of wits, the only thing you came armed in was a straight jacket.

-Removed

~A15

How 'bout a link, cosmonaut?

Not to be difficult, but did you actually read what he posted? He was in agreement, in a nullification sort of way.

Yes I read what he posted and the last sentence clarified his position.

I can already tell you what study he's going to link to you. It's an infamous conservative meme study. He fails to mention just slightly that giving to "charity" includes giving to the church. Take that out, and well the numbers are a bit different.

-Removed

~A15

Cosmonaut? What are you twelve?

Read a fucking book like "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." by Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University.

Read a fucking book like "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." by Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University.

Arthur C. Brooks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arthur C. Brooks (born May 21, 1964, in Spokane, Wash.) is an American social scientist, economist, and musician. He is the president of the American Enterprise Institute.

The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (AEI) is a conservative think tank founded in 1943. Its stated mission is "to defend the principles and improve the institutions of American freedom and democratic capitalism—limited government, private enterprise, individual liberty and responsibility, vigilant and effective defense and foreign policies, political accountability, and open debate."[1] AEI is an independent non-profit organization supported primarily by grants and contributions from foundations, corporations, and individuals. It is headquartered in Washington, D.C.

Do I get to start citing studies done by the Head of the Daily Kos Now? :lol:

-Removed

~A15

Uh. This thread is not about Obama. Or Liberals. Or Conservatives.

Did you live under power lines at some point? :eusa_think:

If this is a battle of wits, the only thing you came armed in was a straight jacket.

Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a fourth grader.

Arthur C. Brooks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arthur C. Brooks (born May 21, 1964, in Spokane, Wash.) is an American social scientist, economist, and musician. He is the president of the American Enterprise Institute.

The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (AEI) is a conservative think tank founded in 1943. Its stated mission is "to defend the principles and improve the institutions of American freedom and democratic capitalism—limited government, private enterprise, individual liberty and responsibility, vigilant and effective defense and foreign policies, political accountability, and open debate."[1] AEI is an independent non-profit organization supported primarily by grants and contributions from foundations, corporations, and individuals. It is headquartered in Washington, D.C.

Do I get to start citing studies done by the Head of the Daily Kos Now? :lol:

Doesn't take away from the facts presented.

-Removed

~A15

Nope, it just flowed out like that.

What I care about are the 4+ million hits that come googling one of your "facts."

You jacked that word-for-word. In other words you plagiarized it.

Now how's about that link?

New Topics

Forum List

Back